2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
LIVE2 USER MANUAL
All safety and operation instructions should be read thoroughly before proceeding and please keep the handbook for future reference.
Thank you for purchasing the iDeaPlay Soundbar Live2 system, We urge you to take a few minutes to read through this manual, which describes the product and includes step-by-step instructions to help you set up and get started. All safety and operation instructions should be read throughly before proceeding and please keep this brochure for future reference.
If you have any questions about iDeaPlay Soundbar Live2 system, its installation or its operation, please contact your retailer or custom installer, or send us a
Toll-Free NO: 1-866-886-6878
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
CONNECT SOUNDBAR AND SUBWOOFER
- Placing the Soundbar
- Placing the Subwoofer
It is recommended to use cable connection between the soundbar host and the TV, (using Bluetooth connection for TV may cause to sound quality pressure loss) The soundbar host must be used together with subwoofer and surround sound box.
HOW TO CONNECT SOUNDBAR TO YOUR DEVICES
4a. Connecting the Soundbar to Your TV
Connect your soundbar to a TV. You can listen to audio from TV programs through your soundbar.
Connecting to TV Through AUX Audio Cable or COX Cable.
The AUX Audio Cable connection supports digital audio and is the best option to connect to your soundbar.
You can hear the TV audio through your soundbar by using a single AUX Audio Cable.
- Connect to TV Through AUX Audio Cable
- Connect to TV Through COX Cable
Connecting to TV Through Optical Cable
An Optical connection supports digital audio and is an alternative to an HDMI audio connection. An optical audio connection can typically be used if all of your video devices are connected directly to the television–not through the soundbar HDMI inputs.
- Connect to TV Through Optical Cable
Confirm to set your TV audio settings to support “external speakers” and disable the built-in TV speakers.
4b. Connect to Other Devices Through Optical Cable
Using an optical cable, connect the optical port on your soundBar to the optical connectors on your devices.
4c. How to Use Bluetooth
Enter pairing mode: Turn on the Soundbar.
Press Bluetooth (BT) button on your remote control to start Bluetooth pairing.
The “BT” icon will flash slowly on the screen indicating the Live2 has entered pairing mode.
Search for “iDeaPLAY LIVE2” on your devices and then pair. Live2 will make an audible beep and the BT icon illuminate, indicates the connection is complete.
Press “BT” button for three seconds to disconnect the Bluetooth device connected to the audio and enter the reconnection status.
- If you cannot find or pair to the Live2 via BT, unplug the Live2 from the power outlet, then 5 seconds later plug it again and connect by following the instructions above.
- A previously paired device will automatically reconnect if it hasn’t been unpaired. Need to search and pair manually for the first time use or reconnect after unpaired.
- The Live2 can only pair to one device one time. If you cannot pair your device, please check that no other device is already paired with the Live2.
- BT connection range: Surrounding objects can block BT signals; maintain a clear line of sight between the soundbar and the paired device, household appliances, such as smart air cleaners, WIFI routers, induction cookers, and microwave ovens can also cause radio interference that reduces or prevent pairing.
USE YOUR SOUNDBAR SYSTEM
5a. Soundbar Top Panel & Remote Control
Soundbar Top Panel
- Volume Adjustment
- Power Button It takes 3 seconds to turn on / off the Soundbar
- Sound Source Selection Touch the icon, the corresponding icon “BT, AUX, OPT, COX, USB” in the front display area will light up accordingly, indicating that the corresponding input sound source on the backplane has entered the working status.
- Sound Mode Adjustment
- Previous / Next
- Pause / Play / Mute Button
- Installing Remote Batteries Insert the provided AAA batteries.
5b. LED Display
- Temporary Display of Volume and Sound Source:
- The maximum volume is 30, and 18-20 is suitable for normal use.
- Temporary display of sound source: select sound source through touch screen or remote control. The corresponding source is shown here for 3 seconds and then returns to the volume number.
- Sound Effect Display: Press the “EQ” button on the remote control to change the sound mode.
MUS: Music mode
NEWS: News mode
MOV: Movie mode
- Sound Source Display: Select on touch screen or by remote control, the mode will light up according on the screen.
BT: Corresponding to Bluetooth.
AUX: Corresponding to aux input on the backplane.
OPT: Corresponding to optical fiber input on backplane.
COX: Corresponding to coaxial input on backplane.
USB: When the USB key is pressed on the remote control or the touch screen is switched to USB mode, USB will be displayed in the volume area.
5c. Soundbar Back Panel
- USB Input Port:
Automatically recognize and play from the first song after inserting USB flash disk. (Cannot select folder to play).
- AUX Input Port:
Connect with 1-2 audio cable and connected with red/white output port of sound source device.
- Coaxial Port:
Connect with coaxial line and connected with coaxial output port of sound source device.
- Optical Fiber Port:
Connect with optical fiber cable and connected with optical fiber output port of sound source device.
- Power Port:
Connect to household power supply.
5d. Subwoofer Back Panel Area and Indicator Light
- Automatic standby When the device has no signal input for 15 minutes (Such as TV shutdown, movie pause, music pause, etc.), Live2 will automatically stand by. Then you will need to switch on the soundbar manually or by remote control.
- In automatic standby mode, the customer can also remotely control by the remote control and Live2 panel buttons.
- The auto standby function is the default and cannot be turned off.
|Model||Live2||Ports||Bluetooth, Coaxial, Optical Fber,3.Smm, USB Input|
|Size||Soundbar: 35×3.8×2.4 inch (894x98x61mm) Subwoofer:
9.2×9.2×15.3 inch (236x236x39mm)
|Input Power Supply||AC 120V/60Hz|
|Speaker Unit||Soundbar: 0.75 inch x 4 Tweeter
3 inch x 4 Full Range Subwoofer: 6.5 inch x 1 Bass
|Net Weight:||Soundbar: 6.771bs(3.075kg)
For any support or comments concerning our products, please send an email to: Support@ideausa.com
Toll-Free NO: 1-866-886-6878
Address: 13620 Benson Ave. Suite B, Chino, CA 91710 Website: www.ideausa.com
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur ina particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
*RF warning for Mobile device:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This ode should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Documents / Resources
|Idea 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer [pdf] User Manual|
2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer, Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer, Wireless Subwoofer