HURTLE HURVBTR36 Standing Vibration Fitness Machine
Before using this unit for the first time, please read through all sections of this User Manual carefully, paying special attention to the Safely Instructions. Please retain this manual for future reference.
IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
Read all instructions before using the unit. When using an electric apparatus, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
DANGER: To reduce the risk of electric shock
- Always remove the power plug from the electrical outlet immediately after use.
- Always remove the power plug from the electrical outlet before cleaning.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons
- To reduce the risk of short-circuit and fire, always insert the power plug completely into the outlet.
- Before turning ON the unit, check to make sure that electrical current in your power outlet matches the voltage indicated on the unit’s power adapter.
- Do not operate this unit during thunderstorms and lightning strikes.
- If you have experienced previous illness, or are concerned about your current level, please consult your doctor before using this unit. Persons with the following conditions should check with a doctor before using this unit:
- Severe diabetes
- Heart and vascular diseases
- Skin disease
- Asthma or other respiratory disorders
- Spinal disc herniation or other spinal abnormalities
- Knee or hip implants
- Bone fractures or joint problems
- Recently inserted IUD or metal pins
- Blood clots
- Recent infections
- Women during their menstrual cycle
- Severe migraines
- Patients recovering from surgery
- Close supervision is necessary when the unit is used by, on, or near children.
- This unit is NOT intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capacities, invalids, or disabled persons, unless supervised closely by a person responsible for their safety.
- Do not allow pets to use this unit.
- Do not load heavy objects onto the unit.
- Only operate this unit according to its intended usage, as described in this manual.
- Use caution when moving the unit from one location to another. Dragging it over cerlain surfaces, such as wood or tile, may result in damage.
- Do not work out on the unit within 30 minutes before and after meals.
- Do not operate this unit for any purposes other than exercise. your fingers into any opening on the platform.
- Drink plenty of water both before and after use.
- Do not wrap the power cord around the unit’s footplate.
- Do not drop or insert any object into any opening on the unit.
- Do not strike the unit, especially with any hard objects.
- Keep children and pets away from the unit at all times.
This unit was built to be used by ONE person at a time. Injury or damage may result if two or more people step on the plate at the same time.
- Do not jog or hop up and down on the footplate.
- Do not kneel on the footplate. Vibration is not intended to the knees.
- Always balance your weight on the foolplate. Do not load all of your body weight on one side or the other.
- Do not touch or operate this unit with wet or humid hands. Electric shock or malfunction may result.
- Be careful with the remote control. Damage may result if it falls onto the ground or the footplate.
- Stop using the unit if you experience any discomfort. Consult a doctor immediately.
- Do not strike or apply excessive force on the unit. Injury and I or malfunction may result.
- While working out on the unit, do not remain in the same pose for over 10 minutes. Muscle cramping may result.
- Do not work out on this unit more than four times a day.
- After each session, turn off the power and disconnect the power plug from the wall outlet. (Running electricity may cause fire or electric shock).
- Remember to drink plenty of water both before and after use.
- If the unit needs cleaning, use only a dry cloth to do so. Keep any moisture away from the unit.
CONTROL PANEL AND REMOTE CONTROL
- Insert the Fitness Machine’s power plug into a standard electrical outlet.
- Flip the power switch to the “ON” position. The unit will enter “Standby” mode, indicated by a couple of beeps and four horizontal dashes on the control panel. Steps below can be conducted using either the keys on the control panel or on the remote control:
- Press to begin operation. Vibrating action begins in Manual mode P1, initially set at Speed 1, running for 10 minutes.
- In Manual Mode (P1), the timer can be set between 1 and 20 minutes. Press to add time in increments of 1 minute.
- In Manual Mode (P1), vibration speed can be adjusted in increments between 1 and 40 using or
- To use one of the automatic programs, press . Each press cycles through one of the Program Modes: P2, P3, and P4 are pre-set programs. Each auto program is 10 minutes long, and features vibration speeds that vary in intensity through out. (Returning to P1 will return you to Manual Mode.)
Note: Program 1 (P1) is considered “manual mode.” It will start at speed level and will run for 10 minutes. Follow instructions to manually adjust the speed and duration settings for P1.
Program 2 (P2):
Quick climb and cool down. P2 will start at speed 2 and increase 5 speed levels per minute until it reaches speed 30. In the final 3 minutes, speed will be gradually reduced.
Progmm 3 (P3):
Gentle climb. P3 will start at speed 4 and will gently raise to a maximum speed of 36.
Progmm 4 (P4):
Interval training. P4 will follow a slow/fast pattern, switching each minute, with a maximum speed of 30.
Note: While any Automatic mode is in operation, massage speed and time selections are disabled.
- During any massage program, press to scroll through display of calories burned, vibration speed, and time elapsed.
- To end your massage at any point, press power button.
- Locate the handle underneath one edge of the platform. Tilt this entire platform upward to form a 45° angle with the floor beneath. With the weight of the platform now on its wheels, pull to draw the handle out to its full length. Grasp the handle to move the entire unit to your desired placement location.
- Set the platform onto a smooth, level surface. To prevent possible injury, leave atleast 3 feet of space on either side.
- Unwind the power cord and insert the plug into an electrical outlet.
- Insert 2 AAA batteries into the battery compartment of the remote control.
- Batteries should be recycled or disposed of as per state and local guidelines.
- Install only new batteries of the same type in your product.
- Failure to insert batteries in the correct polarity, as indicated in the battery compartment, may shorten the life of the batteries or cause batteries to leak.
- Do not mix Alkaline, Standard (Carbon-Zinc) or Rechargeable (Nickel
- Cadmium) or (Nickel Metal Hydride) batteries.
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire.
- To attach the optional resistance bands, locate the two metal connectors on the underside of the unit, one on either side of the control panel. Rotate these connectors until they extend outward, becoming visible even after you set the platform back down onto the floor.
- Use the clasp at one end of each resistance band to attach them to the metal connectors on either side of platform’s control panel.
STANDING POSITION (5 minutes)Stand on the platform with your feet shoulder-width apart, gripping the handles securely with both hands. This position works muscles in the back, waist, glutes, chest, and stomach.
STANDING POSITION (2 minutes)Stand on the platform with your feet a bit wider apart than shoulder -width. Bend your knees to lower height about 6 inches. This position works muscles in the glules, thighs, and along the vertebrae.
TIP TOE POSITION (2 minutes)Stand on the platform with your feet a bit wider apart than shoulder -width. Bend your knees to lower your body height about 6 inches. Lift your heels off of the platform, shifting your weight onto your toes. This position works muscles in the feel, glutes, thighs, and along the vertebrae.
STARTING BLOCK POSITION (2 minutes)Lower your self onto the floor next to the unit, and place your palms onto the platform. Lean your upper body forward, keeping both legs slightly bent, your front leg at a sharper angle than your back leg. This position works muscles in the shoulders, back, and arms.
CENTRAL PIVOTING POSITION (2 minutes)The HURVBTR36 uses a central pivoting system, meaning that the further away you are from the center, the higher the intensity. Change your stance to vary workout intensity.
RESISTANCE BAND WORKOUT
Pair an upper-body workout with any usage position! Simply attach hooks at the front end of the units platform.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
To reduce the risk of electric shock: Avoid spraying water on the unit. Avoid immersing the unit or any of its parts in water or any other type of liquid.
- Wipe all surfaces of the unit with a soft, damp cloth on a regular basis to remove excessive accumulation of dust, dirt, sweat, and other substances, especially alter each workout. Do not treat with abrasive solvents.
- When this unit is not being used, store it in a dry location. Do not store near intense heat or an open flame
- Do not leave the unit under direct sunlight lor prolonged periods of time.
- Keep the unit out of the reach of pets and young children.
- We recommend placing the unit back into its original packaging for storage.
FEATURES AND TECHNICAL SPECS
- Revolutionary Design for Fitness that’s Fun
- Vibration Assisted Exercise for Full Body Training
- Excellent Toning for Abs, Thighs & Buttocks
- 3 Presets Program for Maximum Workout
- Next Generation Dyanmic Oscillating Motion Technology
- High-Powered Vibrations do the Hard Work
- Accelerated Fat Burning & Weight Loss
- Incorporates Upper Body, Lower Body & Core Workouts
- Lab Tested to Improve Muscle Strength, Flexibility & Circulation
- Detachable Handheld Resistance Bands for More Versatile Routines
- Reduce Appearance of Cellulite, Improves Metabolic Rates
- Simple Operation: Stand On & Power On
- Ideal for All Body Types & Age Groups
- (40) Level Adjustable Speeds
- Digital Touch Button Controls
- Rubber Grip ‘Anti-Slip’ Surface Pad
- Compact and Portable with Carrying Handle and Wheels
- Perfect for Sports Training, Weight Loss, Burning Fat
- Includes Remote Control
What’s in the Box:
- Vibration Machine
- Remote Control, (2) ‘AAA’ Included
- Power Cord
- User Manual
- (2) Resistance Band
- High Power Output: 300 Watt
- RPM (Revolutions Per Minute): 3300+ RPM
- Construction Material: Engineered ABS
- Maximum Session Time Setting: 20 Minutes
- Maximum Load Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Battery Operated Remote Control, Requires (2) x ‘AAA’ Batteries, Included
- Power Cord Length: 1.8m
- Power Output: 120V
- Dimensions (L x W x H):26.77” x 14.96” x 4.72” -inches
TOTAL BODY WORKOUT
We are here to help!
Phone: (1) 718-535-1800
Email: [email protected]
Documents / Resources
|HURTLE HURVBTR36 Standing Vibration Fitness Machine [pdf] User Manual|
HURVBTR36, Standing Vibration Fitness Machine
- Pyle USA Electronics | Home Audio | Car Audio & More American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover JCB Mastercard PayPal Venmo Visa