Transfer files between two
Huawei Share provides a quick and easy method to share files between two Huawei devices. It combines the convenience of Bluetooth sharing with the speed of Wi-Fi transfers.
Enabling Huawei Share
1. Swipe down from the status bar to open the notification panel.
2. Touch Huawei Share.
– Touch the Huawei Share switch. This enables Wi-Fi and Bluetooth automatically.
– If you disable Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, the Huawei Share switch will turn off automatically.
Using Huawei Share to transfer files
Ensure that Huawei Share is supported on both devices. Huawei Share must be enabled on the receiving device and the screen must be switched on.
1. On your device, select the file(s) you want to share. Touch Share.
2. Select the receiving device from those listed.
3. On the receiving device, select ACCEPT from the popup dialog to accept the file transfer request. Open the notification panel to view file transfer progress.
To cancel sending, touch the name of the receiving device on your device. By default, received files are saved to the Huawei Share folder in Files.
Questions about your Huawei Mate 10? Post in the comments!
Huawei Mate 10 Manual [PDF]