You can add a range of different content to messages, such as emoticons, images, and recordings.
1. Open Messaging.
2. In the list of message threads, touch .
3. Select the recipient box and enter the contact name or phone number. You can also touch to open your contact list and choose a contact or contact group.
4. Select the text field to begin composing your message. If you enter more than two lines of text, touch to switch to full screen mode.
– Touch to add an attachment to your message.
– Touch to save the message as a draft.
5. Touch . If your device has dual SIM support, touch or
Cancel a message: Touch > Settings in the message list, and then turn on Cancel sending. You can cancel a message up to 6 seconds after it was sent.