Do not Disturb Mode
Do not disturb mode allows you to work or relax in peace and quiet. Your device will only notify you about important calls or messages.
1. Open Settings.
2. Touch Do not disturb and switch on Enable now.
3. Touch Do not disturb mode. You can:
– Configure the incoming call and message settings: Select Allow only priority interruptions. Touch Define priority interruptions, and then touch Calls and Messages to set the contact range from whom you want to receive calls or messages.
Selecting Whitelist only only sets the contact range. Select Call/message whitelist to set specific contacts.
– Enable alarm ringtones in do not disturb mode: Select Alarms only to only allow alarm ringtones.
– Disable all inruptions: Select Don’t interrupt to disable all ringtones and vibrations. The screen will not turn on for incoming calls messages, or alarms.
– To enable do not disturb mode for a specific period, touch Time.
-To enable do not disturb mode for a specific event, touch Event.
Questions about your Huawei Mate 10? Post in the comments!
Huawei Mate 10 Manual [PDF]