Your phone features a 2-in-1 SIM card slot. You can insert two nano-SIM cards, or one nano-SIM card and one microSD card.
- The SIM card slot only supports nano-SIM cards. Contact your carrier for a new or replacement nano-SIM card.
- Only use standard nano-SIM cards to avoid damaging the SIM card tray.
- Ensure that the card is in the correct position and keep the card tray level when inserting it into your device.
- Be careful not to hurt yourself or damage your device when using the SIM eject pin.
- Store the SIM eject pin out of the reach of children to prevent accidental swallowing or injury.
- The SIM eject pin should only be used to eject the SIM card tray. Inserting the SIM eject pin into other holes may damage your device.
- Touch and hold the power button and touch to turn off your device.
- To remove the card tray, insert the SIM eject pin included with your device into the small hole next to the card tray.
Insert a SIM card or microSD card into the card tray.
Insert the card tray back into your phone in the correct orientation.