Making a Conference Call
Set up a conference call using the multi-party call feature. Call one contact’s number (or receive a call), and then call another number to add it to the conference call.
Conference calling must be supported by your carrier. Please ensure you have activated this service. For details, contact your carrier.
1. Call the first participant.
2. Once the call is connected, touch , and then dial the second participant’s number. The first participant will be placed on hold.
3. When the second call is connected, touch to start a conference call.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to add more people to the conference.
5. During a call, touch to view the list of participants. You can:
– Touch next to a contact to remove the contact from the call.
– Touch next to a contact to remove the contact from the conference call and keep them in a separate call.
– Touch to return to the main call screen.
6. Touch to end the conference call.