Creating a New Contact
Creating a contact
1. Open Contacts.
2. Touch . If you are creating a contact for the first time, touch Create a new contact.
3. In the options menu, select a location to save the contact.
The number of contacts you can store on your device depends on the size of your device’s internal storage. The number of SIM card contacts you can store depends on your SIM card’s storage capacity.
4. Touch the contact’s profile picture to choose a photo. Enter the contact’s name, company, phone number and other contact information, and then touch .
– If you add the contact’s birthday, your device will automatically create a birthday reminder in Calendar.
– The contact’s photo will be displayed when the contact calls you. Other contact information such as company name and job title will also be displayed.
You can also add phone numbers, email addresses, and other contact information in to your contacts in call log, Messaging or Email.
Quickly adding contact details
Enter contact information on your device more rapidly. Simply scan or take pictures of business cards to automatically add names, phone numbers, and other information to your contacts.
1. Open Contacts.
2. Touch Business cards > Scan.
3. You can:
– Take a photo of one card: Place the business card on a flat surface. Adjust the viewfinder frame so that the card fits the guidelines, and then touch .
– Take a photo of multiple cards: Switch to Burst mode and follow the onscreen instructions. After you have finished scanning or taking photos, contact information will automatically be saved to Business cards.
Sharing your QR code
Share your QR code with your friends so that they can add you to their contacts quickly. On the contact details screen, touch the QR code at the top of the screen to display your personal QR code.
Questions about your Huawei Mate 10? Post in the comments!
Huawei Mate 10 Manual [PDF]