H30 Pro Electric Scooter
H30 Pro Electric Scooter
Warm Tips: If don’t use the scooter for a long time, please charge it once a month.
Atansyon: Please read the operating instructions before riding. Beginners need to be accompanied by parents or adults to practice cycling in open spaces. The operator can ride independently only after mastering the kinetic energy and riding skills of the scooter.
Thanks for choosing our product. Have fun with this electric scooter.
pwodwi pou Telefòn pwodwi
Product Installation And Expansion Display
01. Product Installation Diagram
- Attach the horizontal rod to the handlebar fixed block.
- Use a screw to tighten the cap in the direction and align it to the screw hole of the arrow
- Attach the vertical rod to the bottom plate block toward the arrow hole
- Use a screw to tighten the cap in the direction of the arrow.
02. Product expansion Diagram
- UNSCREW IT in the direction of the Arrow
- Press the vertical lever to load the marble, then grab the handle and pull it up and down
- Tighten after adjusting the height
Introduction To Riding Operations
Koumanse metòd: hold the handle with both hands and gently push it forward. When you hear a “drop” from the buzzer, It means that the current speed is 4 KM/H. When the buzze remits three “drops”, it means the current speed is 8 KM/H.
Gear change mode: After sliding the motor, press the pedal switch 5 times continuously to change gears with different speeds.
When the speed setting is successful: when the current speed is 4 KM/H, the buzzer will sound 1 time. If the buzzer will sound 2 time means 6KM/H. If the buzzer will sound 3 time means 8KM/H.
Automatically turn off: The scooter will automatically turn off after 15 seconds of inactivity. If you need to use it, please slide the motor again.
Bluetooth mizik: Please connect your electric scooter to the Bluetooth of your mobile phone, Bluetooth name will shows’ Wheel MusictThen open music, you will enjoy the music when riding.
Limyè: After the motor is started, the lights cycle from cyan to seven colors, then turn off, and turn on again when the induction contact is pressed. When the scooter is started, press and release the footswitch, and the buzzer will emit a”drop”. If it is not started, press and release the footswitch, the buzzer will not sound.
Riding method: Hold the handle with both hands, put one foot on the footswitch, and the other foot pedal back to accelerate. When the gliding speed reaches about 3KM / H,it will start slowly increasing the speed to the current gear. Set the speed, and keep driving at a uniform speed.
Stop method: 1. please use one foot to step on the rear wheel brake plate 2.the foot leaves the foot switch on the pedal to complete the stop.
Low endikasyon batri: If the scooter emits a continuous sound of “drops, drops, drops”, indicating that the battery is low, please charge the scooter in time.
- This product is a mini electric power-assisted scooter for children. It is restricted to one child. It should not be used by adults or two people at the same time. Children must be accompanied by parents or adults when using electric-assisted scooters.
- When riding this product, please wear a safety helmet and other protective equipment.
- Do not ride this product in places where it is unsafe or illegal such as motor vehicle lanes.
- Please practice first in an open place and master the operation before driving.
- Do not make dangerous moves or one-handed rides while the scooter is running. Keep your feet on the pedal.
- Do not try to directly pass the step of 3 cm or more in the gap, which may cause the scooter to subvert, causing the rider to be injured or the car to be damaged; the steps below 3 cm should be avoided as much as possible.
- When encountering rough or uneven road conditions, please slow down or get off.
- Users must adjust the height of the product to the proper position to ensure safe driving.
- Do not ride this product on slippery surfaces such as oil or ice on the surface.
- Do not use this product below -5°C
- Do not use it in a sloping section over 15 degrees. For use over 15 degrees uphill, you need a pedal assist.
- Do not immerse the product in water depths above 5 cm to avoid damage to the electrical parts of the vehicle due to water ingress.
- In bad weather such as rain, snow and wind, please avoid riding as much as possible to avoid unnecessary damage caused by unnecessary factors.
- If the product is fully charged, it will not be used for at least one month, and it must be charged at least once a month. If it is riding to no electricity (the electricity Is exhausted), it must be charged once every 7 days.
Batri ak plato
Lithium Battery When you get the electric assist scooter for the first time, please fully charge the battery before using it.
- Please charge immediately after the car emits a low battery warning tone to avoid damage to the battery and affect your use.
- When the battery is not used for a long time, please charge it at least once a month (when the battery is fully charged).
- If the battery is not used fora long time, the battery level is lower than the battery protection status and cannot be used. Please contact the dealer quickly.
nòt: The battery is damaged due to water, collision and other abnormal factors, and is not covered by the warranty.
The dedicated charger provided by the company has a charging protection function, and when the battery is 100% fully charged, it will automatically stop charging. Damage caused by other abnormal factors such as water ingress, collision, etc., is not covered by the warranty.
- Louvri kouvèti kawotchou chaje sou pedal la epi mete konektè pwodiksyon plato a nan twou chaje a.
- Plug the charger input power into the power socket (AC100V-240V)
- The charger indicator is red, indicating that it is charging; when the charger indicator turns green, the battery is fully charged.
- When charging the battery, please place it in a dry and ventilated environment.
The Scope Of Warranty
Under normal use, if the parts of our electric-assisted scooter are in the following order during the warranty period, please contact our company or product distributor, we will provide relevant after-sales service.
|non||Pwoblèm bon kalite||peryòd garanti|
|Motè||The motor does not work under normal use||6 mwa|
|Charger||Charger failure under normal use||6 mwa|
|Batri ityòm||Battery failure under normal use||6 mwa|
|Scooter body structure||Deformation, breakage, etc.cannot be used under normal use||Non|
The above quality problem is free service, no maintenance fee)
Remak: Please use our products in the correct way.
The damage and damage of the parts caused by abnormal use are not covered by free maintenance.
During the warranty period, if the following reasons cause the failure, the damage is not within the scope of quality assurance.
- Use the electric assist scooter for dangerous actions such as stunts etc, resulting in damage or malfunction.
- Any disassembly or use of parts outside the original factory.
- Body and body parts damaged by mistakes, traffic accidents or accidental collisions.
- Incomplete label, water, part number mismatch.
- Driving on an abnormal road to damage or malfunction.
- Commercial rental or Improper use.
- The irresistible cause of the natural disaster.
- Exposing this product to the sun for a long time or long-term rain, thus causing rapid aging and failure of the product.
|H30 Pro Electric Scooter||1|
nòt: Actual shipment product performance and parameters are subject to change without notice.
|Bluetooth mizik||Wheel Music|
|Battery kapasite||37V-2500mAH 90WH|
|Vitès Range||6-12KM/h (4-8mph)|
|Tan chaje:||2 èdtan|
|Kapasite chaj Max:||70kg (1541b)|
|Max climbing angle:||5 ° -15 °|
|Zeklè:||Front tire & Sideboard|
|Dimansyon||76.5 * 16 * 34cm|
Contact us if you experience issues relating to riding, maintenance and safety, or errors/faults with the scooter.
Messenger: Gyroor (scan the QR code on back cover)
Imèl: [imèl pwoteje]
Have your order number on hand when contacting Gyro or.
Learn more News about the Gyroor Electric Scooter Scan on the “GyroorDoard ” Messenger QR code to get it soon.
Aparèy sa a konfòme li avèk Pati 15 nan Règleman FCC yo. Operasyon an sijè a de kondisyon sa yo: (1) aparèy sa a pa ka lakòz entèferans danjere, ak (2) aparèy sa a dwe aksepte nenpòt entèferans ou resevwa, ki gen ladan entèferans ki ka lakòz operasyon endezirab.
NÒT: Yo te teste ekipman sa a epi yo jwenn li konfòme yo ak limit pou yon aparèy dijital Klas B, dapre Pati 15 Règ FCC Limit sa yo fèt pou bay pwoteksyon rezonab kont entèferans danjere nan yon enstalasyon rezidansyèl. Ekipman sa a jenere, itilize, epi yo ka gaye enèji frekans radyo epi, si li pa enstale ak itilize an akò ak enstriksyon yo, ka lakòz entèferans danjere nan kominikasyon radyo. Sepandan, pa gen okenn garanti ke entèferans pa pral rive nan yon enstalasyon an patikilye. Si ekipman sa a lakòz entèferans danjere nan resepsyon radyo oswa televizyon, sa ki ka detèmine pa fèmen ekipman an ak sou, itilizatè a ankouraje pou eseye korije entèferans lan pa youn oswa plis nan mezi sa yo:
- Reoryante oswa deplase antèn k ap resevwa a.
- Ogmante separasyon ki genyen ant ekipman an ak reseptè.
- Konekte ekipman an nan yon priz sou yon sikwi diferan de sa ki reseptè a konekte.
- Konsilte konsesyonè a oswa yon teknisyen ki gen eksperyans radyo / televizyon pou èd.
Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the users’ authority to operate the equipment
Learn more News about the Gyroor Electric Scooter Scan on “Gyroorboard” Messenger QR coce to get it soon.
The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes to the product, and update this manual at any time.
Vizite www.gyroorboard.corn pou telechaje dènye manyèl itilizatè a.
Dokiman / Resous
|GYROOR H30 Pro Electric Scooter [pdf] Manyèl itilizatè|
H30PRO, 2A4L5-H30PRO, 2A4L5H30PRO, H30 Pro Electric Scooter, Electric Scooter, Scooter