HOUSBAY RS13 Digital Alarm Clock
Please scan the QR code here to access the instructional video of this product.
- AC 120-240V, 50-60Hz
- DC 5V-1A
- 7 Colorful Night Light (5-level Brightness Control)
- 30-90dB Adjustable Volume
- 0-100% Brightness Control for Display
- 9 Minutes Snooze
- 12H/24H Format
- Battery Backup
- 1* Alarm Clock with Timer
- 1* 1.5m DC Adapter
- 1* User Manual
Battery Compartment (3*AAA batteries, not included)
Plug the adapter into a standard household outlet, you will see 12:00 on the display and the clock is ready to be set.
- If the display is “blank” after power on, please check whether the DISPLAY DIMMER on the back is in a HIGH position.
- To backup the time and alarm settings in case of power outage, we strongly recommend you to install 3* AAA batteries on the bottom of the clock before getting started.
- Press the “ ” button to enter HOUR setting. The HOUR digits will flash on the display. Press the “ ”or “ ” button to advance to the correct hour.
- Press the “ ” button again to confirm and enter MINUTE setting. When the MINUTE digits flash, press the “ ” or “ ” button to advance to the correct minute.
- Press the “ ” button to confirm and enter TIME FORMAT (12/24H) setting. Press the “ ” or “ ” button to select time format. When using the 12-hour time format, AM/PM icon will appear on the display to suggest morning/afternoon time.
- Finally, press the “ ” button again to confirm and exit from Time Setting Mode.
- Press the “ ” button to enter the ALARM HOUR setting. The HOUR digits will flash on the display. Press the “ ” or “ ” button to advance to the desired hour.
- Press the “ ” button to confirm and enter ALARM MINUTE setting. The MINUTE digits will flash on the display. Press the “ ” or “ ” button to advance to the desired minute.
- Finally, press the “ ” button to confirm and exit from Alarm Setting Mode.
- When the alarm time is set, press and hold the “ ” button for 2 seconds to turn on the alarm.
- Press and hold the “ ” button for 2 seconds to completely turn off alarm and the “ ” icon will disappear. The alarm will NOT go off in the next day.
Alarm Pause & Snooze
When the alarm goes off, you have two options:
- Press the “ ” button to stop the alarm when it’s ringing. Alarm will go off in the next day.
- Press the “ ” button to SNOOZE, the “ ” icon will flash on the display. The alarm will go off again 9 minutes later.
- Press the “ ” button on the top to turn on the nightlight. Then press the “ ” button to change the color of the nightlight. This will start a cycle between 7 colors and OFF.
(Press the top of clock to trigger the bottom button)
- When nightlight is on, press the “or “ ” button to adjust the brightness of nightlight (5 levels adjustable).
- Press and hold the “ ” button for 2 seconds to turn off the nightlight directly.
Display Brightness Setting
Slide the DISPLAY DIMMER slider on the back of the clock to adjust the display brightness. (It can be adjusted from 0 to 100%)
When the alarm goes off, slide the VOLUME slider on the back of the clock to adjust the alarm volume. (It can be adjusted from 30dB to 90dB)
You can use the timer to set a countdown timer ranging from 1 to 60 minutes and a beep sound will alert you when the preset timer is reached.
- Press the “ ” button repeatedly to select the preset timer from 05, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes to OFF.
- To customize the countdown time (such as 4 min, 6 min, etc.), press the “ ” or “ ” button on the preset timer. The clock will automatically enter COUNTDOWN mode after the timer has been set.
- During the countdown, the display ONLY shows the time. Press the “ ” button to view the current time; after 5s, the clock will return to countdown mode automatically.
- A beep will sound When the preset timer reaches 00:00. To turn off beep sound and return to the clock display, press the “ ” or “ ” button.
Battery Operated Setting
Install 3* AAA batteries (Not included) into Battery Compartment.
Battery Operated Setting
- Under the battery power, all functions can be used normally.
- The clock works and lasts a few hours if its battery powered only, please keep it plugged in always!
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and(2) This device must accept any interference received i,ncluding interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy, and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The alarm clock comes with one year warranty. If you have any issue with this clock, please contact us at Support@keviec.com. We will address your issue within 24 hours.
If a faulty product is found when setting up please Email us at Support@keviec.com
TIPS: The clock works and lasts a few hours if its battery powered ONLY, please keep it plugged in always!
Documents / Resources
|HOUSBAY RS13 Digital Alarm Clock [pdf] User Manual|
RS13, 2AVMZ-RS13, 2AVMZRS13, RS13 Digital Alarm Clock, RS13, Digital Alarm Clock, Alarm Clock, Clock