HORI 1964-38 Wired Mini Nintendo Switch Pikachu Controller
Thank you for purchasing this product. Before using this product please read the instructions carefully. After reading the instruction sheet, please keep it with you for reference. Make sure that your Nintendo Switch is updated to the latest system firmware. This product does not support the following features. Gyroscope, Motion IR Camera, Accelerometer, Player LED, HD Rumble, HOME Button Notification LED, NFC.
- This product contains small parts and has a long cable. Keep it away from children under 3 years old.
- Do not get this product wet or expose to extreme temperatures.
- Do not use when the product is damaged.
- Do not touch the metal parts of the USB plug.
- Do not pull roughly or bend the cable of the controller.
- Do not throw or drop this product.
- Never disassemble, repair or modify this product.
- If the product needs cleaning, use only a soft dry cloth. Do not use any chemical agents like benzene or thinner.
- Please refer to the Nintendo Switch manual before use. Make sure that your Nintendo Switch is updated to the latest system firmware.
- This product is not a wireless controller.
- Internet connection is required to update the Nintendo Switch firmware and /or to install onto your PC.
How to connect
Insert the USB connector of the controller to the USB port of the Nintendo SwitchTM Dock.
- Do not press on any buttons when connecting the USB.
- Make sure to check the connector direction before connecting.
How to use the Turbo Functions
The Turbo hold function allows continuous rapid fire without having to hold the button. (Pressing the assigned button deactivates this).
The following buttons can be set to Turbo or Turbo hold mode:
- A Button / B Button / X Button / Y Button / L Button / R Button / ZL Button / ZR Button / Control Pad (UP / DOWN / LEFT / RIGHT)
- * Control Pad (UP, DOWN, LEFT or RIGHT) are not compatible with the Turbo hold mode, and can only be used to set Turbo mode.
- The Turbo LED flash rate corresponds to the Turbo speed and will flash as long as one of the button is in Turbo mode.
- By pressing the HOME Button, all Turbo function and Turbo hold settings will be deactivated. When restarting game play, you will need to set the Turbo function again.
- Turbo Function may not be compatible with all software titles. Please try adjusting the Turbo settings or simply turn OFF TURBO.
How to change Turbo Speed
You can adjust the Turbo mode to 3 different speeds.
While pressing the Turbo Button, push up on the Right Analog Stick to change the Turbo speed in the following order :
5 times/second → 10 times/second → 20 times/second
While pressing the Turbo Button, push down on the Right Analog Stick to change the Turbo speed in the following order :
20 times/second → 10 times/second → 5 times/second
- Turbo speed is set to 10 times/second by default.
- Right Stick must be returned to the neutral position before changing to the next turbo speed.
- The Turbo LED will Flash at a rate corresponding to the Turbo speed for 2 seconds.
- Size: (W) 130mm x (D) 30mm x (H) 70mm
- Weight: 160g
- Cable Length: 3.0m
THE FCC WANTS YOU TO KNOW
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The normal function of the product may be disturbed by strong electro-magnetic interference. If so, simply reset the product to resume normal operation by following the instruction manual (How to connect). In case the function does not resume, please relocate to an area which does not have electro-magnetic interference to use the product. The wires are not to be inserted into socket-outlets. The packaging must be retained since it contains important information.
PRODUCT DISPOSAL INFORMATION
Where you see this symbol on any of our electrical products or packaging, it indicates that the relevant electrical product or battery should not be disposed of as general household waste in Europe. To ensure the correct waste treatment of the product and battery, please dispose of them in accordance with any applicable local laws or requirements for disposal of electrical equipment or batteries. In so doing, you will help to conserve natural resources and improve standards of environmental protection in treatment and disposal of electrical waste. Applicable to EU countries and Turkey only.
HORI warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased new in its original packaging shall be free of any defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the original date of purchase. If the warranty claim cannot be processed through the original retailer please contact HORI customer support directly at [email protected]. Please visit http://stores.horiusa.com/policies/ for warranty details.
For all warranty claims made within the first 30 days after purchase, please check with the retailer where the original purchase was made for details. If the warranty claim cannot be processed through the original retailer or for any other inquiries pertaining to our products, please contact HORI customer support directly at [email protected]. The image on the package may differ from the actual product. The manufacturer reserves the right to change the product design or specifications without notice. HORI & HORI logo are registered trademarks of HORI.
Documents / Resources
|HORI 1964-38 Wired Mini Nintendo Switch Pikachu Controller [pdf] Instruction Manual|
1964-38, Wired Mini Nintendo Switch Pikachu Controller, 1964-38 Wired Mini Nintendo Switch Pikachu Controller, Pikachu Controller, Controller