Honeywell HYF500E High Velocity Oscillating Air Circulator 2 Fans in 1
- A. BASE ASSEMBLY
- Align the front and back base pieces and gently push the halves until the pieces snap securely together. (Fig. 1).
- B. SECURING THE TOWER FAN TO THE BASE
- At the base of the housing, remove the locking nut and set aside (Fig. 2)
- Carefully lift the fan housing (Fig. 3) and place the power cord through the center of the base.
- Lower the fan housing into the base (Fig. 4).
- Take the locking nut and place the power cord through the locking nut and move the nut up inside the base, (Fig. 5) attach the locking nut to the fan housing by turning clockwise until fully tightened.
- The fan cord can exit either side of the base; choose which one is closer to your outlet. (Fig. 6)
- The back of this fan is intentionally closed. This allows the air intake and exit to happen at the front grille. This aerodynamic cross-flow design harnesses the Turbo Force® power of your fan!
NOTE: DO NOT operate the tower fan unless it is in its proper, upright position.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Read through all the instructions before starting to use the appliance. Keep this manual in a safe place for future reference.
- These instructions are also available on our website. Please visit
- This appliance must only be operated as instructed in this user manual.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Clean the appliance regularly by following the “Cleaning Instructions”.
- This appliance is only designed for indoor use.
- Unwind the power cord completely. Failure to do so could cause overheating and possible fire hazard.
- Do not tug at the power cord to disconnect the plug. Do not touch the power cord with wet hands. Do not remove the power plug from the power socket while the product is in use.
- Do not use accessories, spare parts or components not expected and / or provided by the manufacturer.
- Always switch the appliance off and disconnect the power plug from the power socket when the appliance is not in use or during transport. Do not use this appliance if it is damaged or shows any signs of possible damage or if it is not functioning properly. Disconnect the power plug from the power socket.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Never touch the unit with wet hands.
- Bottom fan
- Top fan
- Top fan speed control
- Bottom fan speed control
- Oscillation button
FIRST TIME OF USE
- Read through all the instructions before starting to use the fan.
- Unpack all the parts of the fan. Remove all packaging materials and dispose of them for recycling.
- Place the fan on a firm, even surface. Make sure that it is standing securely so that it cannot tip or fall over. A safety distance of at least 50 cm from other objects must be observed.
- Be sure the fans are in the off position.
- Place your fan on a dry, level surface.
- Plug the power cord into a polarized 220 volt AC wall outlet. Individual controls allow you to operate each fan independently.
TOP FAN SPEED CONTROL
Turn the control knob to the desired fan speed High ( ), Medium ( ) or Low ( ) (Fig. 7).
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a special cord or assembly available from the manufacturer or its service agent.
SUPPORT CONTACT NUMBERS
% +43 (0)1 360 277 1225
% +973 1725 1988
% +32 (0) 2 620 01 01
% +387 (33) 902 911
% +35 929 358 684
% +385 (01) 3444 856
% +357 22575016
- Cyprus Northern region
% +0392 22 72 367
- Czech Republic
% +420 (0) 2 25 43 97 69
% +45 35 15 80 40
Honeywell is a trademark of Honeywell International Inc., used under license by Helen of Troy Limited. Honeywell International Inc. makes no representation or warranties with respect to this product.
HYF500E Type # EFN500KUO
19APR21 P/N: A002772R2
Documents / Resources
|Honeywell HYF500E High Velocity Oscillating Air Circulator 2 Fans in 1 [pdf] Instruction Manual|
HYF500E, HYF500E High Velocity Oscillating Air Circulator 2 Fans in 1, HYF500E, High Velocity Oscillating Air Circulator 2 Fans in 1, High Velocity Oscillating Air Circulator, Air Circulator 2 Fans in 1, Air Circulator, 2 Fans in 1 Fans Air Circulator, Circulator Fans