Honeywell CT45L1NG Regulatory Notice
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.
- This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed led and operated with minimum distance 1.0 cm between the radiator & your body. The highest reported FCC SAR values for head and body-worn accessory use conditions are: 1. 24 W/kg (1g) and 1. 02 W/kg (1g).
This device complies with Science and Economic Development Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause interference.
- this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 1.0 cm between the radiator & your body. The highest reported IC SAR values for head and body-worn accessory use conditions are: 1.24 W/kg (1g) and 1.02 W/kg (1g). The device for operation in the band 5150 5250 MHz is only for indoor use.
Hereby, Honeywell International Inc declares that the radio equipment CT45P-L1N-G is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address: www.honeywellaidc.com/compliance
5G wifi restriction
- e.g. 51505350MHz is for indoor use only in all member states or similar following form.
- The device operates with the following frequency bands and transmitting power:
|Frequency bands||Maximum output power|
|Bluetooth 2402~2480MHz||6.66 dBm (EIRP)|
|WIFI 2.4G Band||19.89 dBm (EIRP)|
|WIFI 5G Band||18.49 dBm (EIRP)|
Contact information (manufacturer& postal address, importer & address)
- Honeywell Productivity Solutions BV
- Lagelandseweg 70
- 6545CG Nijmegen
- The Netherlands
United Kingdom Contact: United Kingdom Honeywell Scanning and Mobility, Honeywell House, Skimped Hill Lane, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 1EB Phone: +44 (0)1344921052
A minimum separation distance of 0 5 cm must be maintained between the user’s body and the device, including the antenna d uring body-worn operation to comply with the RF exposure requirements in Europe. The highest reported CE SAR values for head and body-worn accessory use conditions are : 0.73 W/kg (10g) and 1. 32 W/kg (10g).
Documents / Resources
|Honeywell CT45L1NG Regulatory Notice [pdf] Instruction Manual|
CT45L1NG, HD5-CT45L1NG, HD5CT45L1NG, Regulatory Notice