Honeywell C7355A IAQ Monitor Mounting
Keep these instructions together with the device orwith the equipment documentation! Only qualified personnel may perform electrical connections for 230 VAC.
- IAQ Monitor Specification Data
- IAQ Monitor User Guide
- IAQ Monitor Quick Start Guide
The monitor is designed to be wall-mounted or ceiling mounted indoors. Mount in a clean, dry location away from windows, air ducts, and other places where environmental factors may affect readings. If you mount the unit on the interior of an outside wall, thoroughly insulate so outside air behind the sensor does not affect the sensor reading.
When installing this product
- Read these instructions carefully. Failure to follow them could damage the product or cause a hazard-ous condition.
- Check the ratings given in the instructions and marked on the product to make sure the product is suitable for your application.
- Installer must be a trained, experienced service technician.
- After installation is complete, check the product operation.
- Be sure wiring complies with all applicable codes, ordinances and regulations.
Electrical Shock Hazard
Can cause severe injury or death.
Disconnect the power supply before beginning installation to prevent electrical shock and equipment damage. More than one power supply may have to be disconnected.
Do not install the unit where it can be affected by:
- drafts or dead spots behind doors and in corners.
- hot or cold air from ducts.
- radiant heat from sun or appliances.
- concealed pipes and chimneys.
- unheated (uncooled) areas such as an outside wall behind the unit.
To avoid electrical interference, which can cause erratic performances, keep wiring runs as short as possible and do not run unit wires adjacent to the line voltage electrical distribution systems. Use shielded cable. The cable shield must be grounded only at the controlled equipment case.
WALL MOUNTING LOCATION
Install the Monitor about 1.5m-1.8m above the floor in an area with good air circulation at average temperature. (See below Fig).
CEILING MOUNTING LOCATION
Install the Monitor on the ceiling, about 2.5m-3m above the floor in an area with good air circulation at average temperature.
WEEE (Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
- At the end of the product life, dispose of the packaging and product in an appropriate recycling center.
- Do not dispose of the device with the usual domestic refuse.
- Do not burn the device.
This symbol on our product shows a crossed-out “wheeliebin” as required by law regarding the Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) disposal. This indicates your responsibility to contribute in saving the environment by proper disposal of this Waste i.e. Do not dispose of this product with your other wastes. To know the right disposal mechanism please check the applicable law.
- The monitor is used for indoor air quality monitoring and is suitable for ceiling installation and wall installation. This product should not be used outdoors.
- The installation location should avoid kitchens, heating, air conditioning indoor units, direct sunlight, etc., which are affected by heat sources and other polluting gases. Keep away from high-power or electrostatic precipitator equipment to avoid affecting product accuracy. The installation location should be convenient for regular maintenance.
- This series of products is precision measuring equipment, and the measurement parameters include micro-particles and total volatile gases, and it should be ensured that there is no construction or decoration in the environment. When used in new construction, it should be installed after the renovation project is completed and cleaned.
- If the room where the monitor has been installed needs to be renovated, the monitor should be removed before the conditions permit, and then installed after the renovation is completed. For situations where disassembly is difficult, be sure to completely wrap the monitor to prevent paint and dust from entering the monitor.
- This product should avoid being dropped or hit, which may cause the light beam deviation in the sensor chamber, resulting in deviation of CO2 measurement; it should avoid the long-term exposure of the product to the high concentration of total organic volatile gas, which may cause the sensor poisoning to be unrecoverable. For example, the concentration is greater than several times the TVOC range in the monitor.
- When the temperature of the monitor environment changes greatly, for example, if the product has just been received during the cold weather, it should be placed indoors for 8 hours before being powered on. Or move from the air-conditioned room to the non-air-conditioned area, etc., and also need to be placed for at least 2 hours before powering up. Avoid excessive temperature difference and cause condensation or equipment damage.
- DO NOT PAINT monitor or expose to heavy dirt or dust.
- Do not use cigarettes to test PM2.5 measurements. The particles of cigarettes are mostly between 0.1 and 0.3 microns, and the concentration cannot be controlled. As a result, the PM2.5 measurement deviation is too large.
- When multiple monitors use RS-485 wired networking, when sharing a power supply, make sure that the power supply wiring uses the same name of the power polarity, and the wrong connection may cause damage to the equipment.
- Re-use after first use orextended time, it should be continuously energized for more than 48 hours to ensure stable output of all measured values.
- The built-in CO2 sensor of this monitor has a self-calibration function. The readings may show deviations after power on or after a period of power off. The readings will return to normal after 2-7 days of continuous power. The sensor will automatically recalibrate during long term use.
- Please note that the automatic detection time of the device firmware is one minute after the monitor is powered on. At this time, the indicator of the monitor does not light, and the communication fails to connect. Please be patient and wait for the automatic detection of the monitor to complete. When the indicator light turns on, it can be used normally!
|Detection Paraments||PM2.5/PM10, CO2, TVOC,
Temperature & RH
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)
Humidity: 0 to 90% RH
|Storage Conditions||(14 to 122 °F) -10 to 50 °C /
0 to 90% RH (No condensation)
|Overall Dimension||130mm(L) × 130mm(W) × 45mm(H)
7.70 in (L) × 6.10 in (W) ×2.40 in (H)
|Net weight||1.10 lb 300g|
- To separate the backplane from the detector, rotate the backplane clockwise according to the direction of the arrow (See Fig. 2 and 3).
- Use a screwdriver to punch out the appropriate opening. See Fig. 4.
- Pull wires through the opened hole. See Fig. 5 and 6.
- Unplug the terminal block from the contact pin. See Fig. 7.
- Connect the cable to the terminal block, then secure with the mounting screw. See Fig. 8, 9, and 10.
- Plug the terminal blocks back onto the contact pins.
- Aim the dot located in the middle of two arrows on the side of the detector with the vertical lines on the backboard. See Fig. 11. Then rotate detector following the “FIX” direction shown in Fig. 12. RS-485 wiring is completed.
DIMENSIONS AND MOUNTING HOLES
Honeywell Building Technologies
715 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
Honeywell Building Technologies
Böblinger Strasse 17
71101 Schönaich, Germany
® U.S. Registered Trademark
©2020 Honeywell International Inc. 31-00436—02 M.S. Rev. 12-20 Printed in United States
Documents / Resources
|Honeywell C7355A IAQ Monitor Mounting [pdf] Instructions|
C7355A IAQ Monitor Mounting, C7355A, IAQ Monitor Mounting, Monitor Mounting, Mounting