Honeywell 2D Presentation Barcode Scanner
FCC WARNING STATEMENT
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
CANADIAN DOC STATEMENT
This digital apparatus does not exceed the Class B limits for radio noise for digital apparatus set out in the Radio Interference Regulations of the Canadian Department of Communications.
CE MARKING AND EUROPEAN UNION COMPLIANCE
Testing for compliance to CE requirements was performed by an independent laboratory. The unit under test was found compliant with all the applicable Directives, 2004/108/EC and 2006/95/EC.
WASTE ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
The WEEE directive places an obligation on all EU-based manufacturers and importers to take-back electronic products at the end of their useful life.
STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE
This product is compliant to Directive 2002/95/EC.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment
WARNING AND CAUTION
- Take any metals into contact with the terminals in connectors.
- Use the scanner where any inflammable gases.
If the following conditions occur, immediately power off the host computer, disconnect the interface cable, and contact your nearest dealer.
- Smoke, abnormal odors or noises come from the scanner.
- Drop the scanner so as to affect the operation or damage its housing.
Do not do behavior below.
- Put the scanner in places at excessively high temperatures such as expose under direct sunlight.
- Use the scanner in an extremely humid area or drastic temperature changes.
- Place the scanner in oily smoke or steam environment such as a cooking range.
- Be covered or wrapped up the scanner in a bad-ventilated area such as under cloth or blanket.
- Insert or drop foreign materials or water into scanning windows or vents.
- Using the scanner while hand is wet or damp.
- Use the scanner with anti-slip gloves containing plasticizer and chemicals or organic solvents such as benzene, thinner, insecticide etc to clean the housing. Otherwise, it could not result in fire and electrical shock but housing may be broken and injured.
- Scratch or modify the scanner and bend, twist, pull or heat its interface cable.
- Put heavy objects on the interface cable. Do not stare the light source from the scanning window or do not point the scanning window at other people’s eyes or eyesight may be damaged by direct exposure to the light.
Do not put the scanner on an unstable or inclined plane. The scanner may drop, creating injuries. Once the interface cable is damaged such as exposed or broken copper wires, stop using it immediately and contact your dealer. Otherwise, it could result fire or electrical shock.
- Light source visible red LED
- Sensor 640 x 480
- Scan rate 120 frames/sec
- Resolution 4mil/ 0.1mm
- PCS 20%
- Width of Field 135mm (13Mil Code39)
- Depth of Field 13 Mil UPC/EAN: 10 – 208mm
- (Typical) 15 Mil QR Code: 5 – 181mm 10 Mil DataMatrix: 5 – 107mm
- Dimension W85 x L85 x H155 mm
- Weight 250g
- Connector USB Type A, D – sub 9
- Cable 200cm/78.7in (Interchangeable)
- Interface USB HID, RS232
- Indicator LED, Buzzer
- Voltage 5VDC±5%
- Working Current < 500mA
- Standby Current < 500mA
- Operating Temp. -30 to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temp. -40 to 80°C (-40° F to 176°F)
- Ambient Light 100,000 lux (Sunlight)
- Drop Durability 1.5M
- Symbologies QR Code, DataMatrix, PDF417, Han Xin MaxiCode and all major 1D barcodes
- Single Short Beep Good read
- Three beeps Successful setup
- Four beeps Power up
- Green Good read
- Blue Normal mode
- Red Special mode (disable Code39)
- The scanner works like an USB keyboard. Make sure your host device supports USB keyboard before use.
- Plug the scanner to the USB port of your host device. The scanner will emit four beeps at power-up.
- The OS will automatically intall USB driver for the scanner if it is connected to your host device for the first time. Wait until the installation finishes.
- Open Notepad or any application that can accept keyboard input. Try scanning some random barcodes and the barcode data will be displayed.
Documents / Resources
|Honeywell 2D Presentation Barcode Scanner [pdf] User Guide|
2D Presentation Barcode Scanner, 2D Presentation, Barcode Scanner