HoMEDiCS SS-A450A SoundSpa Slumber Scents Alarm Clock User Guide
SETTING AND USING THE ALARM
- Press and hold button until display starts blinking.
- Use the buttons to adjust the hour, paying attention to the AM and PM indicators.
- Press button again and the minutes will begin flashing. Use the to adjust the minutes.
- Press the button again to select the features of the alarm (aroma, sound, light).
- Press aroma button to set aroma ON/OFF.
- Press the button to select the wake sound. Continue pressing to cycle through sound options. If no sound is chosen, alarm will default to BEEP sound.
- Press button to set light choice. Light will cycle through colors. Press again to stop on preferred wake color or leave to have lights cycle through colors. Press again to turn light OFF
- Press the button a final time The alarm is now set.
- Short press the alarm button to turn alarm ON/OFF. When turning alarm on, the alarm settings will briefly display on screen to confirm settings (sound, alarm time, aroma, etc.).
TURNING OFF THE ALARM / SNOOZE OPERATION
When the alarm sounds, press the SNOOZE bar. The alarm will pause and sound again after nine minutes.
NOTE: You may only press the SNOOZE button during the ALARM mode for one hour (7 times). After the seventh snooze, the alarm will turn off and will not sound again until the next set time.
- To turn off the alarm, press any button (except the SNOOZE button).
This alarm clock is equipped with a battery backup feature (1 CR-2032 battery included and already installed) to keep the clock time and alarm settings in the event of a power outage. The battery is located on the bottom of the unit for easy access (small Phillips-head screwdriver required, not included). Please be sure to remove the pull tab before first use.
NOTE: In the event of a power outage, alarm settings will default to beep tone, no other functions will be active.
- Use only the size and type of batteries specified.
- When installing batteries, observe proper +1- polarities. Incorrect installation of battery may cause damage to the unit.
- If the unit is not going to be used for a long period of time, remove batteries to prevent damage due to possible battery leakage.
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire. Batteries may explode or leak.
- Recycle or dispose of used batteries properly in accordance with all state, province, and county regulations.
- Clean battery contacts and also those of the device prior to battery installation.
- Remove used batteries promptly.
- This product contains a button battery. If swallowed, it could cause severe injury or death in just 2 hours. Seek medical attention immediately.
WARNING: This product is powered by a lithium battery. Due to their small size, lithium batteries can be easily swallowed by children. Ingestion of such batteries has been known to cause death.
- Plug the adapter into the diffuser, then plug the adapter into an outlet.
- Remove top cover from the base.
- Use separate container to pour water into the reservoir until it reaches the max fill line, then add 5-7 drops of essential oil to the water (essential oils not included).
- Put top cover back on.
- Choose your aroma mist, light, and sound options listed inside.
Press once to turn on the color-changing light.
Press again to stop on a preferred color. Press a third time to turn the light off.
Press once to play the first track. Press again to switch to the next track. Press and hold to turn the music off.
SETTING CLOCK TIME
Press and hold (3 seconds) the button on back of unit (Fig 2), 12 will begin to flash. Press the buttons to choose between 12 and 24 hour time format. Press the button again and the hour will begin to flash. Select the hour by using the buttons paying attention to the AM and PM indicators (if in 12 hour format). Press the button again to select the minutes using the buttons to adjust. Press again to set time.
While listening to nature sounds or Bluetooth®, press the SNOOZE button to activate the sleep feature. This allows you to set a sleep timer for 15, 30, 45, or 60 minutes. Once set, the unit will continue playing for the set length of time, then will automatically turn off.
DISPLAY DIMMER CONTROL
Press DIMMER bar to adjust the backlight intensity of the clock display.
For a complete user guide, register your product, and to purchase essential oils visit us online.
|©2020 HoMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.
FCC and IC Statements
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules and ICES 003. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off
and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Homedics could void the user’s authority to operate this equipment.
This product has been tested and complies with the requirements for Federal Communication Commission, Part 18 and ICES 001.
Although this product is tested and complies with FCC, it may interfere with other devices. If this product is found to interfere with another device, separate the other device and this product. Conduct only the user maintenance found in this instruction manual. Other maintenance and servicing may cause harmful interference and can void the required FCC compliance.
One Year Limited Warranty
For a complete user guide and detailed warranty instructions visit: www.homedics.com
To obtain warranty service on your Homedics product, contact a Consumer Relations Representative by the telephone number or email address for your country of residence. Please make sure to have the model number of the product available.
For Service in the USA
email: [email protected]
8:30am – 7:00pm EST M–F
For Service in Canada
email: [email protected]
8:30am – 5:00pm EST M–F
PP-ARMLGLCRD3A | 2017 HoMedics, LLC.
All rights reserved. | Tous droits réservés. | Todos los derechos reservados.
HoMedics is a registered trademark of HoMedics, LLC.
Warranty and Safety Information
Documents / Resources
|HoMEDiCS SS-A450A SoundSpa Slumber Scents Alarm Clock [pdf] User Guide|
SSA450R1, TG3-SSA450R1, TG3SSA450R1, SS-A450A SoundSpa Slumber Scents Alarm Clock, SoundSpa Slumber Scents Alarm Clock