HoMEDiCS Ozone Clean Multipurpose Cleaner Instruction Manual
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS, BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
DANGER – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK:
- DO NOT place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- DO NOT place in or drop into water or other liquids.
WARNING – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BURNS, FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK, OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- DO NOT attempt to modify this product. It has been designed to contain
- Remove the sprayer from the base before filling with tap water.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
CAUTION – PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE OPERATING.
- DO NOT expose the device to fire or excessive temperature. Exposure to fire or temperatures above 265°F may cause explosion.
- DO NOT use distilled or purified water in this product. ONLY use tap water in this product.
- DO NOT add essential oil, vinegar, salt, or any other additives to the water tank.
- ALWAYS store this spray bottle upright and empty. Ozone generator vents air and may cause bottle to leak if laying on its side.
UNIQUE FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
REVOLUTIONARY OZONE TECHNOLOGY
An electrolytic generator uses electricity to separate the oxygen atoms from water (H20) creating ozone, also known as O3. O3 is scientifically proven as a natural disinfectant and kills up to 99.999% of household germs on a variety of surfaces and objects.
Aqueous ozone is a powerful oxidizer proven to effectively clean, sanitize, and deodorize by destroying bacteria and viruses at the DNA level. Once the ozone dissipates, it is safely converted back to tap water and oxygen. This product is a safe alternative to traditional household cleaners that contain toxins and chemicals. It’s versatility allows you to use it on counters, appliances, food, windows, rugs, bathrooms, furniture, toys, stinky odors and so much more. Simply fill, cycle, and clean!
Environmentally friendly, nontoxic, and chemical free.
WHY OZONE CLEAN?
- Safe to use around pets and kids
- Easy, powerful and effective
- Reusable, rechargeable, and durable
- Save money and space without the plastic waste
- Third-party tested for safety and effectivenes
- Breathing green
- Ozone generation in process.
- Solid blue
- Ozone generation is complete and sprayer is ready for use. Blue light will turn off after 1 minute of standby time.
HOW TO USE
- Remove sprayer cap (Fig.1).
- Fill tank with tap water to either 2 minute or 4 minute water fill line (Fig. 2).
- Screw on and secure sprayer cap (Fig. 3).
- Place spray bottle on the base and plug the base in (Fig. 4).
- Press power button (Fig. 5).
- Press desired ozone generation time button (2 minutes or 4 minutes) (Fig. 6).
- Light ring and tank will illuminate green while ozone generation is in process and water will begin to bubble (Fig. 7).
- Light ring will illuminate blue when ozone generation is complete.
- Remove spray bottle from base.
- Spray surface and object to clean, sanitize, and deodorize.
- Spray surface until thoroughly wet and allow ozonated water to sit for 30 seconds. Surface should remain visibly wet during this 30-second period.
- For best results, spray within 30 minutes of ozone generation.
- Allow ozonated water to sit on surface or object for 30 seconds to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
- Allow ozonated water to sit on surface or object for 1 minute to kill up to 99.999% of bacteria and viruses.
- Only tap water should be used in this product. It will not function properly with distilled or purified water.
|Doesn’t work||Not plugged in||Plug in the adapter to a wall outlet|
|Ozone not generating||
|Sprayer not working||Sprayer or sprayer cap is damaged||Contact HoMedics Consumer Relations to replace|
- HOW DO I KNOW IF THE OZONE IS BEING GENERATED?
The light ring and tank will be illuminated with a breathing green LED light. The tap water in the tank will begin to visibly bubble. Once the ozone generation is complete, the light ring and tank will illuminate blue.
- WHAT CAN IT CLEAN, SANITIZE, AND DEODORIZE?
The Ozone Clean Multipurpose Cleaner was designed to be used to sanitize just about anything. Use it to clean, sanitize, and deodorize any surface or object. For more information about how Ozone Clean works, please visit www.homedics/ozone.com.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Clean product with soft, damp cloth.
- DO NOT use harsh chemicals.
- Only fill this sprayer with tap water. Do not use other types of water.
- DO NOT use vinegar, salt, or chlorine in this product.
FCC AND IC STATEMENTS
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: HoMedics is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Such modifications could void the user authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules and CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3 (B). These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with RSS-210 of the IC Rules. Operation is subject to the
following 2 conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
SUPPLIER’S DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
Product Description: OZONE CLEAN MULTIPURPOSE CLEANER
Model Number: SAN-OZ100
Trade Name: HoMedics
FCC Compliance Statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the
following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
U.S. Contact Information
Company: HoMedics LLC
Address: 3000 N Pontiac Trail, Commerce Township, MI 48390
8:30am-7:00pm EST Monday-Friday 1-800-466-3342
1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
HoMedics sells its products with the intent that they are free of defects in manufacture and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase, except as noted below. HoMedics warrants that its products will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty extends only to consumers and does not extend to Retailers.
To obtain warranty service on your HoMedics product, contact a Consumer Relations representative for assistance. Please make sure to have the model number of the product available.
HoMedics does not authorize anyone, including but not limited to Retailers, the subsequent consumer purchaser of the product from a Retailer, or remote purchasers, to obligate HoMedics in any way beyond the terms set forth herein. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; the attachment of any unauthorized accessory; alteration to the product; improper installation; unauthorized repairs or modifications; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; dropped product; malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance; transportation damage; theft; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions; loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of HoMedics.
This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the country in which the product is purchased. A product that requires modifications or adoption to enable it to operate in any other country than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved, and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modifications is not covered under this warranty.
THE WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY. THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF THE COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. HOMEDICS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WARRANTY REQUIRE MORE THAN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PART OR PARTS THAT ARE FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE WITHIN THE EFFECTIVE PERIOD OF THE WARRANTY. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. IF REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR DEFECTIVE MATERIALS ARE NOT AVAILABLE, HOMEDICS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE PRODUCT SUBSTITUTIONS IN LIEU OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.
This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repackaged, and/or resealed products, including but not limited to sale of such products on internet auction sites and/ or sales of such products by surplus or bulk resellers. Any and all warranties or guarantees shall immediately cease and terminate as to any products or parts thereof that are repaired, replaced, altered, or modified, without the prior express and written consent of HoMedics.
This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have additional rights that may vary from country to country. Because of individual country regulations, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
FOR SERVICE IN THE USA
8:30am–7:00pm EST Monday–Friday
FOR SERVICE IN CANADA
8:30am–5:00pm EST Monday–Friday
©2020 HoMedics, LLC. All rights reserved. HoMedics is a registered trademark of HoMedics, LLC.
Distributed by HoMedics, LLC, 3000 N Pontiac Trail, Commerce Township, MI 48390
Made in China
Documents / Resources
|HoMEDiCS Ozone Clean Multipurpose Cleaner [pdf] Instruction Manual|
Ozone Clean Multipurpose Cleaner, SAN-OZ100
- HoMedics Official Site - Massage, relaxation and wellness products - HoMedics.com
- Product Registration - HoMedics.com
- HoMedics Official Site - Massage, Relaxation & Wellness Products