HOMEDics TOUCH and GLOW Instruction Manual
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS, ESPECIALLY WHEN CHILDREN ARE PRESENT, BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- DO NOT reach for an appliance that has fallen in water or other liquids.
- NEVER insert pins or other metallic fasteners into the appliance.
- Use this appliance for the intended use as described in this booklet. DO NOT use attachments not recommended by HoMedics.
- NEVER operate the appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water Return it to the HoMedics Service Centre for examination and repair.
- NEVER leave the mirror in a position where it can reflect sunlight; reflected sunlight can cause fire.
- Excessive use could lead to the product’s excessive heating and shorter life. Should this occur, discontinue use and allow the unit to cool before operating.
- NEVER drop or insert any object into any opening.
- DO NOT operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electrocution or injury to persons.
- DO NOT use outdoors.
- DO NOT attempt to repair the appliance. There are no user serviceable parts. For service, send to a HoMedics Service Centre. All servicing of this appliance must be performed by authorised HoMedics service personnel only.
- Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a bath or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
This symbol indicates that batteries must not be disposed of in the domestic waste as they contain substances which can be damaging to the environment and health. Please dispose of batteries in designated collection points.
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed with other household wastes throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased. They can take this product for environmental safe recycling.
Charging the mirror
- Place on a firm, flat, dry surface.
- Plug the micro-USB cable into the input port.
- Plug the USB end of the cable into a USB power adaptor (not included) or the USB port of a computer.
- The LED next to the port will light red to show the mirror is being charged. When the mirror is fully charged the LED will turn off.
Using the mirror
The mirror LED’s can be turned on and off by touching the power button.
To adjust the brightness of the LED’s, touch & hold the power button until the LED’s are at the desired brightness.
After 15 mins the mirror LEDs will turn off to save power. If more time is needed simply touch the power button to reactivate.
- Prior to cleaning, disconnect the USB charging cable.
- The mirror surface can be cleaned with a glass cleaning product. The rest of the product should be cleaned with a soft, slightly damp cloth.
- DO NOT submerge the mirror or use excessive water while cleaning.
- Never use abrasive cleaners, brushes, glass / furniture polish, paint thinner etc to clean.
2 YEAR Guarantee
Register your product today at www.homedicsgroup.com/register
Documents / Resources
|HOMEDics HOMEDics TOUCH&GLOW [pdf] Instruction Manual|