HEALTHCARE & DIAGNOSTICS
Face Mask – Single-Use
Model #: MSK-F1CO
- ≥95 PFE
- Helps protect against odor and dust
- 3-layer protection
- Outer Layer: Non-woven fabric
- Middle Layer: Melt-blown fabric
- Inner Layer: Soft for your skin and absorbs the mist you breathe out
- Eco-friendly and adjustable plastic clip for a proper fit
- Disposable and maintenance-free
- Color: blue
- Main Material: non-woven fabric + melt-blown fabric + non-woven fabric
- Latex Free
APPROVALS AND STANDARDS
- FDA, product code QKR
- Health Canada, Class I, PPE
- Material: polypropylene
PRODUCT USE INFORMATION
HOW TO USE:
- Remove mask from the bag. Unfold mask and apply to face from the bridge of the nose down to the jaw.
- Lightly press along nose piece to fit.
- Hang elastic straps over both ears.
- Adjust to fit the mask to cover from bridge of the nose to jaw.
- Dispose after use or if it becomes soiled. Single-use only. Do not reuse.
• Caution: This product is not intended for use except as indicated. Please refer to www.HoMedics.com/learn/face-masks for additional information.