CORDLESS PERCUSSION BODY MASSAGER
2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
DANGER – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK:
- Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
- DO NOT reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug it immediately.
- DO NOT use while bathing or in a shower.
- DO NOT place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
- DO NOT place in or drop into water or other liquid.
WARNING – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BURNS, ELECTRIC SHOCK, FIRE, OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- An appliance should NEVER be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use, and before putting on or taking off parts or attachments.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children, invalids, or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. DO NOT use attachments not recommended by HoMedics; specifically any attachments not provided with the unit.
- NEVER operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- NEVER drop or insert any object into any opening.
- DO NOT operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- DO NOT operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- DO NOT carry this appliance by the supply cord or use cord as a handle.
- To disconnect, turn all controls to the “off” position, then remove plug from outlet.
- DO NOT use outdoors.
- NEVER operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
- NEVER operate on a soft surface such as a bed or couch where the air openings may be blocked.
- Keep long hair away from massager while in use.
CAUTION: In case of pregnancy or illness, consult your doctor before using massager.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS –CAUTION
- Consult your doctor prior to using this product, if
– You are pregnant
– You have a pacemaker
– You have any concerns regarding your health
- Not recommended for use by people with diabetes.
- Never leave the appliance unattended, especially if children are present.
- Never cover the appliance when it is in operation.
- Do not use this product for more than 15 minutes at a time.
- Extensive use could lead to the product’s excessive heating and shorter life. Should this occur, discontinue use and allow the unit to cool before operating.
- Never use this product directly on swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- DO NOT use this product as a substitute for medical attention.
- DO NOT use this product before bed. The massage has a stimulating effect and can delay sleep.
- NEVER use this product while in bed.
- This product should NEVER be used by any individual suffering from any physical ailment that would limit the user’s capacity to operate the controls or who has sensory deficiencies in the lower half of their body.
- This unit should not be used by children or invalids without adult supervision.
- NEVER use this product in automobiles.
- This appliance is intended for household use only.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- To turn unit on, slide the power switch up to the first position for low intensity and to the second position for high intensity.
- To activate the optional soothing heat function, press the heat button located on the top of the massager.
- Apply the massage head lightly to the area you wish to massage.
- To charge your massager, plug the adapter cord into the port on the bottom of the massager’s handle. Your massager will be fully charged after a minimum of 2.5 hours charge time, and the charge will last a minimum of 50 minutes.
CAUTION — NEVER use this appliance on or near eyes or other highly sensitive areas.
- Operation of longer than 15 minutes is not recommended and may cause overheating.
NOTE: There is a 15-minute auto shut-off on the unit for your safety.
- When massage is completed, turn unit off and store properly in a dry place. Your massager should arrive with a full charge. If the battery is depleted, you may plug the adapter cord into the port on the bottom of the product’s handle. The product will be fully charged after a 2.5 hours charge time, and the charge will last 50 minutes.
Be sure to unplug the unit and allow it to cool before cleaning. Use a soft, slightly damp cloth to wipe. NEVER allow water or any liquids to come into contact with the handle.
- This product has an internal, non-replaceable lithium battery. This battery is not user-serviceable. Please dispose in accordance with local, state, province, and country regulations.
- Store this unit in its box or a clean, dry place.
- DO NOT hang the unit by the powercord.
CAUTION: All servicing of this unit must be performed by authorized HoMedics service personnel only.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: HoMedics is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Such modifications could void the user authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures.
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
2 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
HoMedics sells its products with the intent that they are free of defects in manufacture and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original purchase, except as noted below. HoMedics warrants that its products will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty extends only to consumers and does not extend to Retailers. To obtain warranty service on your HoMedics product, contact a Consumer Relations representative for assistance. Please make sure to have the model number of the product available.
HoMedics does not authorize anyone including but not limited t, Retailers, the subsequent consumer purchaser of the product from a Retailer or remote purchasers, to obligate HoMedics in any way beyond the terms set forth herein. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; the attachment of any unauthorized accessory; alteration to the product; improper installation; unauthorized repairs or modifications; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; dropped product; malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance; transportation damage; theft; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions; loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of HoMedics.
This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the country in which the product is purchased. A product that requires modifications or adoption to enable it to operate in any other country than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved, and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modifications is not covered under this warranty.
THE WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY. THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF THE COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. HOMEDICS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WARRANTY REQUIRE MORE THAN THE REPAIR OR RE- PLACEMENT OF ANY PART OR PARTS THAT ARE FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE WITHIN THE EFFECTIVE PERIOD OF THE WARRANTY. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. IF REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR DEFECTIVE MATERIALS ARE NOT AVAILABLE, HOMEDICS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE PRODUCT SUBSTITUTIONS IN LIEU OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.
This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repackaged, and/or resealed products, including but not limited to sale of such products on internet auction sites and/or sales of such products by surplus or bulk resellers. Any and all warranties or guarantees shall immediately cease and terminate as to any products or parts thereof that are repaired, replaced, altered, or modified, without the prior express and written consent of HoMedics.
This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have additional rights that may vary from country to country. Because of individual country regulations, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
For more information regarding our product line in the USA, please visit www.homedics.com. For Canada, please visit www.homedics.ca.
Homedics HHP-405HJ Cordless Percussion Body Massager with Soothing Heat Instruction Manual and Warranty Information – Download [optimized]
Homedics HHP-405HJ Cordless Percussion Body Massager with Soothing Heat Instruction Manual and Warranty Information – Download