HoMEDiCS BM-AC107-1PK Body Flex Air Compression Stretching Mat
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS, BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING:
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
DANGER– TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK:
- Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
- NEVER use pins or other metallic fasteners with this appliance.
WARNING – TO REDUCE THE RISK OF BURNS, FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK, OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- An appliance should NEVER be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use, and before putting on or taking off parts or attachments.
- NOT for use by children.
- Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used on or near children or by, on, or near children or disabled persons.
- Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this manual. DO NOT use attachments not recommended by HoMedics; specifically, any attachments not provided with the unit.
- NEVER operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a HoMedics Service Center for examination and repair.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- NEVER drop or insert any object into any opening.
- DO NOT operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
- DO NOT operate under a blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
- DO NOT carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
- To disconnect, turn all controls to the off position, then remove plug from outlet.
- DO NOT use outdoors.
- NEVER operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and the like.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
CAUTION – PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE OPERATING.
- This product is not intended for medical use.
- Consult your doctor prior to using this product, if:
- You are pregnant
- You have a pacemaker
- You have any concerns regarding your health
- NOT recommended for use by diabetics.
- NEVER leave the appliance unattended, especially if children are present.
- DO NOT use this product for more than 15 minutes at a time.
- Extensive use could lead to the product’s excessive heating and shorter life. Should this occur, discontinue use and allow the unit to cool before operating.
- NEVER use this product directly on swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- DO NOT use this product as a substitute for medical attention.
- NEVER use this product while in bed.
- This product should NEVER be used by any individual suffering from any physical ailment that would limit the user’s capacity to operate the controls or who has sensory deficiencies in the lower half of their body.
- NEVER use this product in automobiles.
- This appliance is intended for household use only.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Insert the power adapter jack into the plug on the massager’s power cord, then plug the unit into a 120-volt electrical outlet. Always make sure the unit is set to the off position before inserting the plug into a 120-volt electrical outlet.
- Unfold the Body Flex Stretch Mat and place on the floor. Alternatively, the mat can be placed on a firm flat mattress, providing any soft bedding is removed first.
- Remove shoes, scarves, ties, belts, and jewelry. Wear soft, comfortable clothing.
- Lie down on the mat on your back with your bottom nearest the bolster end and the pillow underneath your head.
- Position your legs and arms according to the directions in chart at right. Please choose appropriately as your leg and arm positions can affect the intensity of the stretch considerably.
- Press the power p button on the remote control.
- Choose your intensity level:
LOW = 1 LED lit
MED = 2 LEDs lit
HIGH = 3 LEDs lit
We recommend starting on LOW as you can always increase the intensity during the program if you prefer a deeper stretch.
- Select a program.
NOTE: Program time is approximately 15 minutes on high intensity and less on medium or low intensity. For a longer session, programs can be run one after another.
- Relax, as the stretch program starts, close your eyes. Relax all your muscles and focus on your breathing. Allow the weight of the body to sink deeply into the mat. Stretches can be repeated as often as you like, but as with anything new, always start gently and build up your regimen as your body becomes accustomed. We recommend starting with stretching on level 1 and slowly build up the intensity and frequency of your routine.
|YOUR FLEXIBILITY||LEG POSITION||ARM POSITION||INTENSITY|
|INFLEXIBLE, EG. TIGHT BACK/TIGHT HAMSTRINGS||KNEES BENT UP, FEET FLAT ON FLOOR BEYOND THE MAT||BY SIDES, OR WITH HANDS RESTING ON BELLY||MILD|
|SOME FLEXIBILITY, BUT STILL A WAYS TO GO||STRAIGHT LEGS, PLACE A SMALL PILLOW UNDER KNEES||BY SIDES, OR WITH HANDS RESTING ON BELLY||MODERATE|
|GOOD FLEXIBILITY, CAN EASILY TOUCH TOES||STRAIGHT LEGS (NO PILLOW)||BY SIDES, OR WITH HANDS RESTING ON BELLY||ENHANCED|
|VERY FLEXIBLE & LOOKING FOR A DEEPER TREATMENT||STRAIGHT LEGS (NO PILLOW)||ARMS EXTENDED OR FOLDED OVER HEAD||FULL INTENSITY|
Place stretch mat in its box or in a cool, dry place. Avoid contact with sharp edges or pointed objects that might cut or puncture the fabric surface. To avoid breakage, do not wrap the power cord around the unit. Do not hang the unit by the hand control cord.
Unplug the unit and allow it to cool before cleaning. Clean only with a soft, slightly damp sponge. Never allow water or any other liquids to come into contact with the unit.
- DO NOT immerse in any liquid to clean.
- NEVER use abrasive cleaners, brushes, gasoline, kerosene, glass/furniture polish, or paint thinner to clean.
- DO NOT attempt to repair the stretch mat. There are no user-serviceable parts. For service, call the Consumer Relations telephone number listed in the Warranty section.
CAUTION: All servicing of this product must be performed by authorized HoMedics service personnel only.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: HoMedics is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications to this equipment. Such modifications could void the user authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules and CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3 (B). These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
HoMedics sells its products with the intent that they are free of defects in manufacture and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of original purchase, except as noted below. HoMedics warrants that its products will be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty extends only to consumers and does not extend to Retailers. To obtain warranty service on your HoMedics product, contact a Consumer Relations representative for assistance. Please make sure to have the model number of the product available. HoMedics does not authorize anyone, including but not limited to retailers, the subsequent consumer purchaser of the product from a retailer or remote purchasers, to obligate HoMedics in any way beyond the terms set forth herein. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; the attachment of any unauthorized accessory; alteration to the product; improper installation; unauthorized repairs or modifications; improper use of electrical/ power supply; loss of power; dropped product; malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance; transportation damage; theft; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions; loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of HoMedics. This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the country in which the product is purchased. A product that requires modifications or adoption to enable it to operate in any other country than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modifications is not covered under this warranty.
THE WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY. THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF THE COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. HOMEDICS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WARRANTY REQUIRE MORE THAN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PART OR PARTS THAT ARE FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE WITHIN THE EFFECTIVE PERIOD OF THE WARRANTY. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. IF REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR DEFECTIVE MATERIALS ARE NOT AVAILABLE, HOMEDICS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE PRODUCT SUBSTITUTIONS IN LIEU OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.
This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repackaged, and/or resealed products, including but not limited to sale of such products on internet auction sites and/or sales of such products by surplus or bulk resellers. Any and all warranties or guarantees shall immediately cease and terminate as to any products or parts thereof that are repaired, replaced, altered, or modified, without the prior express and written consent of HoMedics. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have additional rights that may vary from state to state and country to country. Because of individual state and country regulations, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.
For more information regarding our product line in the USA, please visit www.homedics.com. For Canada, please visit www.homedics.ca.
FOR SERVICE IN THE USA
8:30am–7:00pm EST Monday–Friday 1- 800-466-3342
FOR SERVICE IN CANADA
Email: email@example.com 8:30am–5:00pm EST Monday–Friday 1-888-225-7378
Source: The NPD Group. January 2018-December 2018, Retail Tracking Service. ©2019 HoMedics, LLC. All rights reserved.HoMedics and HoMedics #1 Brand In Massage are registered trademarks of HoMedics, LLC. Distributed by HoMedics, LLC, 3000 N Pontiac Trail, Commerce Township, MI 48390 IB-BMAC108HJ
Documents / Resources
|HoMEDiCS BM-AC107-1PK Body Flex Air Compression Stretching Mat [pdf] Instruction Manual|
BM-AC107-1PK Body Flex Air Compression Stretching Mat, BM-AC107-1PK, Body Flex Air Compression Stretching Mat, Compression Stretching Mat, Stretching Mat, Mat
- Register Your Homedics Product - Homedics
- Homedics Official Site - Massage, relaxation and wellness products - Homedics.com