Actual colours may slightly differ from those in the images.
Thank you for choosing our product. We are certain that you will enjoy it. Please read this instruction manual before using the product, specifically the safety instructions. Wrong operation and use not as intended may damage the product and place the user at risk. Please save this instruction manual for future reference.
2. INTENDED USE
The ceramic heater is used to heat up indoor space. The product can be used in places such as kitchens and rooms. The device is intended for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes. The device is intended for indoor use only. Please do not use the device for other purposes. All other use of the device might lead to its damage or your physical injury. The manufacturer is not liable for use of the product not as intended. By obeying this manual, you are ensuring safe assembly, installation, and use of the product.
3. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
Batch number: 318/20
Voltage: 230 V~, 50/60 Hz
Nominal power: 500 W
4. SAFE USE DIRECTIONS
WARNING! Please read the instruction manual carefully before first use. Always follow the recommendations of the instruction manual when using the device. It is recommended to keep the packaging and instruction manual for future reference. If the device is gifted to someone else, please include the instruction manual. The instruction manual is also available in electronic format at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION! The device heats up when active. Do not touch the air vent – risk of being burned.
Do not cover up the device.
- Children aged under 3 years old should not be present in proximity of the device unless they are under constant adult supervision.
- Children aged between 3 and 8 years old are permitted to only turn the device on/off under the condition that the device is properly positioned or installed and only under supervision or after being trained in scope of safe use and hazards. Children aged between 3 and 8 years old are not permitted to plug in, adjust the setting of, or perform maintenance on the device.
- The device can be used by children aged 8 and over and people with mental or sensory restrictions or without the required knowledge and experience as long as they are supervised or instructed in scope of safe use of the device and understand the potential hazards. Children should not be playing with the device. Unsupervised children are not permitted to perform cleaning and maintenance of the device.
- If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, an authorised service point of the manufacturer, or different individual holding similar qualifications in order to prevent hazardous situations.
- ATTENTION: Certain parts of the device may get very hot and burn you. Please take particular caution in the presence of children and people presenting a high risk of injury.
- Never place the heater directly under a power supply outlet.
- WARNING: In order to prevent overheating, never cover up the heater.
- WARNING: Never use the heater if any of its components are damaged. Never use the heater if the ceramic panels are damaged.
- Protect the device from contact with humidity and splashing and streaming water.
- Never use the heater in direct proximity of a bathtub, shower, or pool.
- WARNING: The heater is not equipped with a device to control the room temperature. Never use the heater in small spaces in the presence of people not able to leave the rooms without assistance unless they are under supervision.
- WARNING: Do not set the device near drapes or other
- Never cover the device with insulation or similar materials.
- Never carry the device when it is on.
- For private indoor use only.
- Set the product on a stable and resistant to hot temperatures surface.
- Use the device only for its intended purposes. Using the product not as intended will void
your warranty claims.
- The device cannot be used by children.
- Store the device in a location out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never use the device when it is damaged. In the event of damage, never repair the device without assistance. Always entrust its repairs to a qualified professional or take it to the point of its purchase.
- Connect only to appropriate electrical outlets. Do not connect the heater to extension cords, surge protector strips, timers, direct current circuit breakers, or sockets connecting other devices. Failure to obey the instructions may lead to a fire, overheating, malfunctioning, material damage, injury, or even death!
- To reduce the risk of fire, materials such as furniture, pillows, bed sheets, paper, clothing, drapes, and other flammable materials cannot be present within 1 m of the front of the heater; they are also to be kept away from the heater’s sides and back.
- Please take particular caution when the heater is being used in proximity of children, disabled individuals, and pets and when a working device is left unattended.
- When the heater is not in use, always remember to disconnect it from the power source.
- Never let any foreign objects get into the vents or outlets and clog them up or risk electrical shock, fire, or damage to the heater.
- To prevent fire, do not block the air inlets or outlets. Never set the device on soft surfaces such as beds, because such positioning may block the openings.
- Make sure that there is at least one metre of free space in the front, back, and sides of the heater to ensure proper ventilation and flow of heat and air.
- There are hot and sparking elements inside the heater. Never use the heater in places used to store or use flammable liquids, gasoline, or lacquers; never use flammable solvents to clean the heater. The heater must remain dry at all times.
- Use the heater only according to the directions presented in this manual. Using the heater in a way not recommended by the manufacturer may lead to a fire, electrical shock, or physical injury.
- The heater can be used only on stable, level surfaces, plugged into a wall outlet.
- Never use the heater in small spaces in the presence of people not able to leave the rooms without assistance – unless they are under constant supervision.
5. PACKAGING CONTENTS
Packaging contents: ceramic heater x 1, instruction manual x 1
After opening, make sure that all listed elements are inside the packaging and check the device for operating order. Utilise the packaging materials in accordance with local regulations.
6. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
7. USING THE DEVICE
1. Place the heater on a stable and resistant to high temperatures surface. Connect to a power supply source.
2. To turn the device on, turn the dial clockwise.
3. You can adjust the temperature with the dial: turn to the right to increase the temperature and turn to the left to lower it.
4. To turn the device off, turn the dial to the extreme left.
8. CLEANING, STORAGE, AND TRANSPORT DIRECTIONS
WARNING: Before assuming maintenance on the device, remove the plug from the outlet and wait for the device to cool down completely.
- The heater exterior can be cleaned with a soft and dry cloth
NEVER use alcohol, gasoline, abrasive detergents, furniture polishing agents, or sharp brushes to clean the heater or risk damaging its casing.
NEVER submerge the heater in water.
- When not in use, keep the heater in a dry and cool location.
The product comes with a 3-year warranty. In the event of a malfunction, please return the product to the point of purchase. Remember to present proof of purchase. The product should be complete and in its original packaging.
10. CE DECLARATION
This device conforms to the requirements of the EMC Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (2014/30/EU) and of the LVD Low Voltage Directive (2014/35/EU) and, as such, bears the CE marking and holds the declaration of compatibility with European standards.
Do not dispose electrical and electronic waste and depleted batteries together with other household waste. They must be disposed into specifically designated containers or taken to special waste collection points. In order to avoid contaminating the environment, please contact your local authorities for instructions on utilization methods.
This symbol means that the product comes with an instruction manual, which should be read before use.
When the “Green Dot” trademark appears on packaging, it signifies that the entity, which ordered the manufactured product, has made a financial contribution towards development and operation of the national packaging recovery and recycling system in accordance with the standards resulting from the laws of Poland and the European Union on packaging and packaging waste.
Designation of the packaging material – corrugated cardboard.
Safety class II – devices of this safety class are appropriately insulated for shock protection – double or reinforced insulation, which is very unlikely to be damaged.
This product fulfils the requirements of Directive 2011/65/EU – the so-called RoHS Directive. The Directive aims to lay down the rules for Member State laws concerning restriction of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment and contribute to the protection of human health and the environmentally sound recovery and disposal of waste electrical and electronic equipment. The RoHS Directive is in effect from 3 January 2013. New marketed electric and electronic equipment does not contain or exceed the maximum permitted content of lead, mercury, cadmium, chromium VI, polybrominated diphenyl and biphenyl, polybrominated diphenyl ether, or polybrominated phenyl ether.
Product for indoor use only.
Packaging elements are to be disposed into appropriate containers.
Designation of the container to dispose the packaging – paper.
12. MADE FOR
Joinco Polska Sp. z o.o.
ul. Cybernetyki 9
02-677 Warsaw, Poland
Made in China
Batch number: 318/20