touchElex Venus Series Smartwatch Phau Ntawv Qhia
Thank you for your continued patronage of our products. Please read the instruction manual carefully before using this product.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email below. Email Address: [email tiv thaiv]
1. Khoom taw qhia
Smart watch * 1; Charging cable *; Instruction manual * 1
Model: Venus smartwatch Charging method: Magnet type
DESIGN Charging time: Approximately 1.5 hours
Color: Black, Pink Battery life: 7~10 days
Size: 43.0 * 10.7mm SENSOR
Weight (excluding straps): 23.3g SoC: Apollo3.5
Body material: Aluminum Alloy MCU: Apollo3.5
Button: 2 Heart rate sensor: GH301X
Waterproof level: 3ATM Motion sensor: STK8321 / MC3632
DISPALY connection: BLE5.0
Material: AMOLED STRAP
Size: 1.19 inches Color: Black, Pink
Resolution: 390*390 Material: Silicon
PPI: 375 Width: 20mm
BATTERY Minimum/maximum wrist size: 155 –218 m
Roj teeb muaj peev xwm: 200mAh
2. Initial setting
- Scan the QR code on your smartphone to download the TouchElex app. Or via Google Play/Apple’s App Store to search and install the APP.
- This device is not available with iPad and PC.
- System compatibility: iOS 9.0 or later; Android 6.0 or later; Bluetooth 4.2 or later.
2.2.Registration and login
2.2.1. Sau npe
To register a new account, please follow this steps: Click Quick Register ➞ register via an email address. If you do not receive the verification code, please
- Make sure your email address spelling is correct and there is no space
- Check your junk email folder
- Please contact with us if it is still failed to receive the code. Here is our support team address :[email tiv thaiv]
- Use visitor mode to login.
2.2.2. ID nkag mus
Start to log in after finishing register. It needs to finish register via an email address at first and then it is available for a Facebook
or a Line to bind your account and log in if necessary
2.3. Kev sib tw
2.3.1. How to pair for the first time
It is two ways to pair the watch:
(1) “TouchElex APP➞ Devices ➞ Add devices ➞ Select Venus ➞ Select “√” on the watch.
“TouchElex APP➞ Devices ➞ Add devices ➞ Venus ➞ Tap ➞ Scan the QR code on your smartwatch ➞ Select”√” on the watch.
2.3.2. About paring
- Please kindly tap “Allow”, “Agree” and “Done” when login.
- Please kindly make sure the watch you want to be paired is not connected by another phone/device. One watch can only be paired and bind by one phone.
- Please kindly make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is enabled.
- Please DO NOT pair the watch via system’s Bluetooth, it need to pair the watch via the
TouchELex APP. (If you pair the watch via the bluetooth of the system,successfully. You need to ignore this device from the system’s Bluetooth list and then pair the watch via the
TouchElex APP again )
- Please kindly enable the “Location” on your phone’s settings.
- Please let the phone pair with the watch within 0.5 meters at the first time.
- The data on your watch will be cleared when operating unbind with the watch.
2.3.3. Unbind device
Please unbind the watch if you would like to use another phone to pair with the watch.
Nov yog cov kauj ruam:
- TouchElex app ➞ Device ➞ More device settings ➞ Unbind
- Bluetooth on the system ➞Venus_XXXX➞tap Setting icon ➞ “Unpair” this device/ ignore this device
To receive the notifications or use other functions more stable, it is necessary to set up the background protection. Because to make all function work normally, it need the TouchElex
APP keep running on the background. But the system of smartwatch will stop the inactive APP running on the background. So it is necessary to set it up.
Here are the steps: Open TouchElex APP➞Me➞Troubleshooting➞Follow these steps
2.5.Charging and wearing
2.5.1. Them tsub
- Please charge the watch fully when the first time using the watch.
- Please patiently get charge more than 10 minutes when the watch was exhausted.
- Sometimes, the watch’s screen will not turn on immediately when start to charge after it run out of power.
- Please use a 5V-200mA adapter. Fast charging is not available in all regions.
- The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical usage scenario:
- Use the bulit-in watch faces and the default setting.
- Heart rate 24h monitoring is enabled;
- sleep monitoring is enabled;
- 50 pushed messages a day;
- raise wrist to see watch time 100 times;
- test blood-oxygen 2 times per day;
- workout 2 times a week for 30 minutes at a time.
2.5.2. Kev Hnav
(1) How to wear
- Put the watch on your arm with the display facing up.
- Thread the band through the buckle.
- Insert the stick into the small hole of the band with a comfortable position on your wrist and fix it.
(2) How to take off
- Pull the band out of the buckle.
- Pull out the stick from the small hole.
Please take off the watch on a desk or somewhere soft in case of falling down or being damaged
(3) How to exchange
- Txhawm rau tshem tawm ntawm pob qij txha caj dab, tig hla lub moos saib thiab pom cov qib siab ceev-tso tawm.
- Thaum nias tus tes nyem qhov nrawm sab hauv, maj mam rub lub dab teg sab nraud ntawm lub moos kom tso nws.
- Rov ua rau sab tod.
(4) How to assembly
- Txhawm rau rov khi lub dab teg, xaub tus pin (sab tiv thaiv kev cuam tshuam nrawm-qib) mus rau hauv qhov thais ntawm lub saib. Txuas ntawm txoj hlua tes nrog caj npab rau sab saum toj ntawm kev saib xyuas.
- While pressing the quick-release lever inward, slide the other end of the wristband into
For all-day wearing when you’re not exercising, wear the device on your wrist horizontally, a finger’s width below your wrist bone and lying flat, the same way you would put on a watch.
Txog kev xyuas lub plawv dhia zoo, khaws cov lus qhia hauv siab:
1) Experiment with wearing the watch higher on your wrist during exercise. Because the blood flow in your arm increases the farther up you go, moving the watch up a couple of inches can improve the heart rate signal. Also, many exercises such as bike riding or weight lifting require you to bend your wrist frequently, which is more likely to interfere with the heart rate signal if the watch is lower on your wrist.
2)Do not wear your watch too tight. A tight band restricts blood flow, potentially affecting the heart rate signal. This being said, the watch should also be slightly tighter (snug but not constricting) during exercise than during all-day wearing.
- Do not wear your watch too tight. A tight band restricts blood flow, potentially affecting the heart
- rate signal. This being said, the watch should also be slightly tighter (snug but not constricting) during exercise than during all-day wearing.
3. Muaj nuj nqi qhia txog
Press and hold for 3 seconds: Reset / Restart / Power off
Short press: functions list of the watch/ back to the previous interface
Long press the top button for 10 seconds : reboot the watch
Short press: sports modes
The watch is a touch screen. Swipe left/right the screen to go to different interfaces, tap to enter the function, and press the top button to back to the previous interface.
The home screen is the clock/watch face. On the clock/watch face:
- Swipe up to check the notifications.
- Swipe down to check the Control Center
- Swipe left to check activity record, heart rate, music, sleep and weather.
Swipe down on the home screen to check the control center.There are functions such as Raise to wake , settings, brightness adjustment, DND mode, flashlight and alarms. Tapping them can quickly enter to the interfaces.
3.3.1. Bluetooth icon
The Bluetooth icon is white means the watch is connected with your phone.
The Bluetooth icon is gray means the watch is disconnected with your phone.
3.3.2. Raise to wake
- The watch face will wake up/turn on automatically after “Raise to wake”is enabled.
- The watch screen will not turn on if disabled the “Raise to wake”.
- Cover the screen with your palm can quickly turn off the screen.
3.3.3. DND mode
- This icon controls the “all day” switch in DND mode in the settings. Message notifications and incoming calls will not display on the watch when enable the DND icon.
- You can set a period of time via “Timing” during when you do not want receive notifications.
- Difference between DND mode and night mode: DND mode is used for stopping notifications. Night mode is used for adjusting brightness of the screen.
3.4.1. Workout mode
The device can track 14 different sports. In workout mode, data such as time, heart rate, calories, steps, distance, heart rate, etc. are automatically recorded. (1) Start to do a sport
Press the bottom button ➞ Workout ➞ Select a sport ➞click to start
(2) During exercise
Click the top button can pause the sport, click the top button again or tap icon can continue recording. Tap icon and select “√” on the watch can finish the sport.
Swipe left to enter the “music control” screen.
Notes: When you use the “music control” during exercise: Please kindly make sure the watch is connected with your phone
– Please kindly make sure the “music control” is enable in the TouchElex app.
– Please kindly start to play the music on your phone before using the “music control”. (3) Finish a sport
The smartwatch saves up to 7 days of the exercise data. The exercise data can be automatically synchronized to the app when the watch is connected with your phone
3.4.2. Lub plawv dhia saib
- The smart watch can monitor your heart rate 24 hours.
(1) How to set up 24 hours monitor: TouchElex App ➞ “Device” page ➞Tap ” Heart rate monitoring” ➞Enable 24 hours HR monitor.
(2) The heart rate monitor interval time can be set in the app by 5 mins, 10 minutes, 20 minutes or 30 minutes.
(3) Enable the “Heart rate reminder” and set up the maximum and minimum heart rates you want which can alert you when your heart rate is higher or lower by the numbers you setup.
- How to measure heart rate manually on the smart watch: Start to check the menu list➞ tap the “heart” icon ➞ Heart rate is measuring
Lub tswv yim:
Please kindly wear the watch one or two fingers distance from your wrist to ensure measure or monitor heart rate more accurately.
- How to measure blood oxygen on the smart watch: Menu list ➞ tap “SpO2” ➞ SP02 is measuring
- The measured results are for reference only. It is not a medical basis.
3.4.4. Sleep monitor
The smart watch can monitor your sleep quality and you can check the data both on the watch and in the TouchElex app when you wake up.
There are more details about the sleep can be checked in the app.
The watch will start to monitor/record the sleep and its start time is from 6 pm to 6 am. The end time is when you wake up. For example, if you fall asleep at 9 pm and wake up at 8 am,
your sleep duration is 11 hours. Noon break cannot be recorded.
3.4.5. Kev qhia ua pa
It can set a duration (1，2，3，4 or 5minutes) and a rhythm (fast , moderate or slow) to do breathing training.
And there is a dynamic graph can be followed to inhale and exhale for doing the breathing exercise.
3.4.6. Kev tswj suab paj nruag
The “music control” function need to be enabled manually in the TouchElex app. Then the watch can control the song and volume. Warm tips for controlling music:
- Please kindly make sure the watch is connected with your phone.
- Please kindly make sure the “music control” is enable in the TouchElex app.
- Please kindly start to play the music on your phone before using the “music control”.
- The watch is only compatible with music players. It can not control videos. (such as it cannot control YOUTUBE.)
3.4.7. Hu ceeb toom
The watch will vibrate and display the incoming call for you when there is an incoming call or notifications.
Tap to reject the call. Tap to mute. Tap to quick reply the calls or messages by the setting template.
Please kindly make sure the “Incoming call notification” is enabled in the TouchElex app
and enable the “message notification” in the app. Please kindly make sure the watch is connected with your phone if you need the watch to receive notifications. In these cases, the watch can not display the messages.
The watch will not display message and incoming calls in “DND” mode.
The watch can not display notifications of the app which are not in the “message notification” list.
The watch will only display notifications but can not show the detailed content of the message if disabled the “preview display” on your phone”s back ground settings and the social app settings.
3.4.8. Quick reply setting
There is the function of quick reply for Android phones. It is not compatible with iOS phones.
(1) Here is the way to active this function: TouchElex APP ➞ Device ➞ Quick replies➞ enable this function
(2) Here is the way to change the quick reply template: TouchElex APP ➞ Device ➞Quick replies➞ Choose one sentence➞Enter your sentence.
(3) When you can use this function for the first time, please Agree the permission window on your phone. Or you could find it to setup on your smartphone: Settings ➞Apps ➞
Permissions➞Permissions ➞TouchElex ➞Enable the “Send SMS messages”
3.4.9. Huab cua
How to set up the weather forecast in the app:
(1) How to set up the weather forecast in the app:
TouchElex APP➞ Device ➞More device settings➞Weather Forecast ➞enable “weather synchronization”
-Please kindly enable the “weather” switch in the TouchElex app if need to check the weather forecast.
-To change the unit of temperature: TouchElex app ➞ Me ➞ Settings ➞ Unit Setting ➞
Weather system ➞ Choose Fahrenheit or Centigrade
3.5.1. Lub tsheb nres
3.5.4. Lub teeb xais
3.5.5 ib. Nrhiav xov tooj
(1) The watch need to be connected with your phone if you would like to use the “Find phone” function to look for your phone.
(2) The watch can make your phone ringing within 5 meters in a empty place if tapping “Find phone” on the watch.
3.5.6. Camera (Remote control photography)
Txhawm rau siv txoj haujlwm no:
(1) Enable the camera function on TouchElex APP: Open TouchElex APP➞Device➞Remote control photography➞Enable
(2) Open your camera on smartphone
(3) Tap the watch to control: Press the up-button on smartwatch ➞ Camera ➞ Tap to photograph
3.5.7. Water Reminder
3.5.8. Activity Reminder
(1) Method 1: Press the button above to enter the May screen ➞ Press and hold the screen for 3 seconds or longer (3 dials can be selected here)
(2) Method 2: Double-click the button above ➞ Settings ➞ Screen settings ➞ Change data
(3) Method 3: TouchElex ➞ Diamond recommended ➞ Other watches Fay Smart Watch / My Watch Face (make your photo a dial)
- Raise to wake: Double-click the button above ➞ Settings ➞ Raise to wake In DND mode, the “Raise to wake does” will become unavailable.
- Brightness Double-click the button above ➞ Settings ➞ Brightness
- Screen Off time Double-click the button above ➞ Settings ➞ Screen settings ➞ Screen off time
- Screen off ways:
1) cover the entire screen
2) droop the wrist
4.3.Txhua hom phiaj
TouchElex app ➞ Me ➞ Set goals
Once you reach your goal, the congratulation will display on your smartwatch.
4.4.Temperature unit (F / C conversion)
TouchElex app ➞ Me ➞ Settings ➞ Unit Settings ➞ Weather system ➞ Choose Centigrade or Fahrenheit
4.5.OTA hloov tshiab
Steps: TouchElex App ➞ Device ➞ More device settings ➞ OTA Upgrade If OTA upgrade fail, please feel free to repeat the steps again.
Press the up-button of smartwatch ➞ Settings ➞ Screen Settings ➞ AOD Dial ➞ Enable “AOD Dial” and choose the dial you want
Attention：AOD mode only works if the watch is over 20% charged and worn on the hand.
5. Cov Lus Nug
5.1.I can’t get the watch paired with my phone.
- Please kindly confirm that whether you have paired the watch via system’s Bluetooth not via our APP? (In this case, the watch can not be paired successfully. You need to ignore this device from the system’s Bluetooth list )
- Please kindly check whether your family have paired with this watch? (If Bluetooth is occupied, it cannot connect properly. You need to unbind and reconnect. ) If the above two conditions are excluded, follow these steps to connect:
(1) Restart your phone and the smartwatch.
(2) Make sure the TouchElex APP have been allowed the location access.
(3) There are two ways to pair the watch:
– “TouchElex APP➞ Devices ➞ Add devices ➞ Select Venus ➞ Select “√ ” on the watch.
-“TouchElex APP➞ Devices ➞ Add devices ➞ Venus ➞ Tap on the top right corner [-] ➞ Scan the QR code on your Venus Watch ➞ Select”√” on the watch.
5.2.The smartwatch can not stay connected.
(1) Please kindly make sure the Bluetooth on your phone is enabled.
(2) Please kindly make sure the app is opened and running. To maintain the app running, it is need the set up the background protection to make sure the APP is running on the background. Please follow these steps to find it: open app – Me – Troubleshooting and then follow the steps to setup.
(3) Please unbind the watch and pair with the watch again if it is failed to get connected.
5.3.I cannot receive incoming call notifications and message notifications. Answer for Android:
- Please kindly confirm whether the watch could keep connecting to your smartphone.
- when you want to receive notifications. You need the set up the background protection to keep the APP running on background. Here are the steps: Open TouchElex APP➞Me ➞ Troubleshooting ➞ Follow the steps. Sometime the APP looks it is running on background, but it has been killed by the system. To keep the APP running on the background for more time so that it could receive the notifications, it is necessary to set it up.
- (Please kindly active this function in TouchElex APP: Open TouchElex APP ➞ Device ➞ Incoming call notification ➞ Enable this function ➞ Message notification ➞ Enable this function
- Check the notification you are going to receive whether on the notification list. You could check it: Open TouchElex APP➞Device➞Message notification➞Check the list
- Please check whether the DND mode on your watch is “ON”? In the setting time, the watch will not receive notifications. Here are the steps: Press the up-button on smartwatch➞Setting➞DND mode➞Disable this function
- Please check your phone’s notification bar can receive the text message or not? The smart watch will display what showing on your phone’s notification bar. If the phone’s notification bar is unable to receive text message, either does the watch. Please kindly go to your phone’s settings to have a check and enable the “text message” notification.
- Please kindly “allow TouchElex to send and view SMS/text Message” of the permission in the app when the first time logging in and using,
- make sure “SMS” is enabled in the TouchElex app ➞ go to “Device page” ➞ tap “Message notifications” ➞ enable “notifications” and “SMS” ,
- Enable “TouchElex” access and “text message”on your phone’s background/settings(App notifications).
Answer for iOS:
- Please kindly check whether the smartwatch is connecting with the APP.
- Please kindly active this function in TouchElex APP: Open TouchElex APP ➞ Device ➞ Incoming call notification ➞ Enable this function ➞ Message notification ➞ Enable this function
- Please enable “Show preview” on Lock screen, notification center and banners. How the notification display on the smartwatch: The smartphone receive notifications➞The preview shows on Lock screen, notification center and banners. ➞ The TouchElex APP collect and filter the notifications from Lock screen, notification center and banners.➞
Display the notifications which satisfied the conditions. Please kindly follow these steps to setup: _Enable TouchElex APP to show preview: iPHONE ➞ Setting ➞ Notifications ➞ Find
TouchElex APP ➞ Enable Allow notifications and enable “Lock screen””Notification Center””Banner”Alerts.
_Enable the APP you want to display its notification to show preview: iPHONE ➞ Setting ➞Notifications➞ Find the APP you want to shows notification ➞Enable Allow notifications and enable “Lock screen””Notification Center””Banner”Alerts. (4) Please check whether the DND mode on your watch is “ON”? In the setting time, the watch will not receive notifications. Here are the steps: Press the up-button on smartwatch➞Setting➞DND mode➞Disable this function
- Please check whether enable “Share System Notification” on Bluetooth of system. Open Bluetooth➞Choose Venus_XXXX➞i➞Enable “Share System Notifications”
5.4.message notification is displayed, but the content is not displayed.
This smartwatch shows what is displayed in the notification bar of your smartphone. If your phone doesn’t show a preview, the watch won’t show a preview either. In this case, please
kindly find out and enable the settings to display the preview message on your phones system.
5.5.Time is incorrect
The time would be incorrect if the watch didn’t connected with your phone for a long time. And the time will sync automatically when let the watch reconnected with your phone.
Please kindly open the TouchElex app and get the watch connected with your phone to sync the time.
5.6.Can not receive the verification code
Sometimes the e-mail server will mistake our vertification code e-mail as a spam. In this case:
- Please directly contact us to manually create the account on system. You just need to contact us and tell us the password you need. E-mail:[email tiv thaiv]
- You could also use the “Visitor mode”. No need to create the account to login.
5.7.Incorrect sleep record
Due to all smartwatch just could use the PPG to record the sleep, it will be a bit deviation from reality. The smartwatch will is judged the sleep by your movement status and heart rate.
If you wake up and don’t move in bed, you’re also considered asleep.
We use the hand swing to calculate the number of steps, in order to reduce the error, we set the threshold of the number of steps. Currently, only up to 15 consecutive steps are counted as steps. If the steps are more than two seconds apart, the step count restarts. For exmaple, if you take 14 steps in a row, stop for three seconds, and then take 14 steps in a row, our watch will count as zero steps.
If you walk 15 steps in a row, stop for two seconds, and take 15 steps in a row, our watch will count as 30 steps.
5.9.Incorrect heart rate.
The blood will have a strong absorption of green light, when the heartbeat occurs, blood will flow through the part where the green light is, the blood will absorb the green light, resulting in the reflection of the green light, so that the intensity of the green light measured by the light will be weakened, and a heartbeat can be detected.
(2) Possible causes:
dry skin, dark skin, too thin or too fat (affecting capillary density), excessive hair, relative movement between the watch and the hand, too tight (pressing capillaries), too loose (reflected green light will be interfered by ambient light).
Don’t wear too tight also don’t wear too loose. Thin people wear the watch two to three fingers’ width from your wrist.
5.10. Incorrect blood oxygen.
Since oxygenated hemoglobin and deoxygenated hemoglobin have different absorbability to red and infrared (invisible) light, bleeding oxygen can be calculated by detecting the reflectance intensity of red and infrared light.
(2) Possible causes: dry skin, dark skin, too thin or too fat (affecting capillary density), excessive hair, relative movement between the watch and the hand, too tight (pressing capillaries), too loose (reflected green light will be interfered by ambient light).
Don’t wear too tight also don’t wear too loose. Thin people wear the watch two to three fingers’ width from your wrist.
5.11. Will not count steps.
(1) Firstly, please ensure your personal info is correct, because it is related to record steps closely. You can find it by these steps: open app – Me – click “Your name”.
(2) Secondly, if you have set right data when you finished the first step, pls kindly OTA upgrade your device. Here are the steps to OTA upgrade: Open TouchElex APP➞Device ➞More device settings➞ OTA upgrade.
(3) Finally, Logout the account and login again. Here are the steps：Open TouchElex APP➞ Me➞Setting➞Logout➞login
5.12. Battery strains too fast.
We have tested the battery life many times in our laboratory. It could last 7 days on the condition:
- Use the built-in watch face.brightness 60%
- Heart rate 24hs monitoring is enabled;
- Sleep monitoring is enabled;
- 50 messages pushed a day;
- Raise wrist to check watch time 100 times;
- Measure blood-oxygen twice a day;
- Exercise for 30 minutes twice a week. In fact, the battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. If you didn’t use the watch a lot, but the battery drains too quickly, it is possibly defective. In this case, please feel free to contact us for replacement.
6. 12 lub hlis warranty
Peb siv zog tsim peb cov khoom nrog kev saib xyuas siab tshaj plaws rau kev nthuav dav thiab khoom siv tes ua.
However, sometimes there are occurrences of defects, so we are happy to offer a ONE-year hassle-free warranty on all our devices as we continue to make amazing products. Please contact us if you have any question about our devices.
7. Cov lus qhia tseem ceeb txog kev nyab xeeb
- Cov cuab yeej muaj cov khoom siv hluav taws xob uas tuaj yeem ua rau raug mob yog tias siv tsis raug. Rau exampTxawm li cas los xij, kev sib cuag mus ntev tuaj yeem ua rau cov tawv nqaij ua xua rau qee tus neeg siv. Txhawm rau kom txo qhov khaus, thov nyeem cov lus qhia kev nyab xeeb ntawm nplooj ntawv hauv qab no kom ntseeg tau tias siv tau thiab saib xyuas zoo.
- Tsis txhob ua kom koj lub cuab yeej ua kua, noo noo, av noo lossis nag thaum them; tsis txhob them koj lub cuab yeej thaum nws ntub, vim qhov no yuav ua rau hluav taws xob poob siab thiab raug mob.
- Khaws koj cov cuab yeej huv thiab qhuav. Tsis txhob siv cov tshuaj ntxuav tu los ntxuav koj ntaus ntawv.
- Tham nrog koj tus kws kho mob ua ntej siv yog tias koj muaj tej lub sijhawm ua haujlwm preexisting uas yuav cuam tshuam los ntawm kev siv lub cuab yeej no.
- Tsis txhob coj nws nruj dhau. Yog tias koj cov cuab yeej mloog zoo li kub lossis sov, lossis yog tias nws ua rau tawv nqaij lossis lwm yam tsis xis nyob, thov tsis txhob siv koj lub cuab yeej thiab sab laj nrog koj tus kws kho mob.
- Tsis txhob nthuav tawm koj lub moos rau qhov kub siab lossis qis kub.
- Tsis txhob cia koj lub moos ze rau cov chaw taws xws li lub qhov cub ua noj, taws tswm ciab lossis lub qhov cub.
- This product is NOT a toy – never allow children or pets to play with this product.
- Always store the product out of the reach of children. The devices themselves or the many small parts they contain may cause choking if ingested.
- Tsis txhob sim tsim txom, tsoo, qhib, kho lossis rhuav tshem cov khoom no. Ua li ntawd yuav tshem tawm qhov kev lees paub thiab tuaj yeem ua rau muaj kev phom sij txog kev nyab xeeb.
- Yog tias ib qho ntawm koj cov khoom xav tau hloov khoom siv rau qee qhov laj thawj, suav nrog kev coj khaub ncaws qub lossis los kua muag lossis tawg, thov hu rau peb.
- Tsis txhob siv koj lub cuab yeej hauv chav sau ntawv lossis chav sov.
- Muab cov khoom siv pov tseg no, lub roj teeb ntawm lub roj teeb thiab nws lub pob tau ntim raws li cov kev cai hauv zos.
- Do not check any notifications, GPS, or any information on your device’s display while driving or in other situations where distractions could cause injury or hazard.
8. Battery warning
A lithium-ion battery is used in this device. Failure to follow these guidelines can shorten battery life and cause fire, chemical burns, electrolyte leaks, and / or injury.
- Do not disassemble, modify, remanufacture, drill or damage the device or battery.
- Do not remove or attempt to remove a battery that cannot be replaced by the user.
- Do not expose your device or battery to fire, explosion, or other danger.
Nyeem Ntau Txog Phau Ntawv No & Rub Ntawv PDF:
Cov ntaub ntawv / Cov ntaub ntawv
|touchElex Venus Series Smartwatch [pdf] Phau Ntawv Qhia|
Venus Series, Smartwatch, Venus Series Smartwatch