Soul Electronics SCL04-01 Sync Conference Speaker
SYNC COf1ferenceS,oeokerwith Mic offers crystal clear sound on both ends of the cal\ for efficient meeting.
Pairing Bluetoon Devic11 to Your Speaker
In (N”der to pair your Bluetooth Audio Device to your Bluetooth Mobile Speaker for the first time, follow the steps below:
- Make sure your Bluetooth Audio Source is held within three meters of your speaker.
- Slide the ON/OFF on your speaker to the ON position(dial it to the right). The LED light will blink blue to indicate that you have entere<I pairing status.
- Go to the Bluetooth Manager of your Bluetooth Audio Source. Please refer to the User’s Manual of your Bluetooth Audio Source for more information.
- Search Bluetooth devices and select your speaker to start connecting. Look lor the name “SYNC SCL04”.
- Once paired, the blue LEO light will be solid, and you can use your speaker to listen to audio from your Bluetooth Sound Source.
Bluetooth Kev Txiav Txim Siab
Nias thiab tuav the Phone Button to disconnect the Bluetooth Mode.
Siv Lub Hwj Huam Tsis Pub Ua Haujlwm
When an iPhone or other smartphone is connected to your speaker follow the steps below to take calls halls-free.
- Xovxwm “Phone Button l’l1 to 1Jick up the call.
- Nias thiab tuav the Phone Button for 2 sec to reject the call.
- Thaum hu, Xovxwm Phone Button x1 to mute/unmute the microphone.
- During a call: Press and hold the Phone Button for 2 sec to end the call.
True Wireless Stereo Macia
If you have two pieces of SYNC CONFERENCE SPEAKERS, you can use TWS to achieve wireless stereo combined playing music.
- Make sure two SYNC CONFERENCE SPEAKERS ara without any Bluetooth connection
- z. Power on both speakers, and press the TWS button on one of the speakers, the two speakers will connect automatically with separate tones. When blue LEDs blink on one speaker and the blue LED keeps solid on the other one, it means the TWS connection is successful.
- 3. Then you can search Blueloolh Device and select ‘SYNC SCL04″.
Bluetooth Disconnection: Press TWS to disconnect the Bluetooth Macie.
- Powering on, then two mobile phones can be connected to the speaker at the same time.
- 2. Press the play/ pause button to play. If you switch by phone, you must pause one phone before the other phone C1’n play:
TSIS TXAUS SIAB
SYNCLABCO (“Coml)any•) provides a limited warranty to the original retail purchaser of this product that the product or any part thereof proven defective in material or workmanship within 1 year from the date of original purchase, such defects will be repaired or replaced, at the Company’s option, without charge for the parts or labor.
For European Union only, Company will give a Limited Warranty of 2 years on this product. To view tag warranty, thov mus saib www.synclab.c:o.
Cov ntaub ntawv / Cov ntaub ntawv
|Soul Electronics SCL04-01 Sync Conference Speaker [pdf] Tus neeg siv phau ntawv|
SCL04, 2AAWE-SCL04, 2AAWESCL04, SCL04-01 Conference Speaker, Conference Speaker, SCL04-01 Sync Conference Speaker, Sync Conference Speaker