Thor VM1A Vehicle Mounted Computer
Tawm hauv lub thawv
Nco ntsoov tias koj lub thawv xa khoom muaj cov khoom no:
- Thor VM1A vehicle-mounted computer (Model VM1A-LON)
- Regulatory Sheet If you ordered additional accessories for your computer, verify that they are also included with the order. Be sure to keep the original packaging in case you need to return the computer for service.
Khoos phib tawj nta
Mount to Vehicle
The Thor VM1A should be secured to an area in the vehicle where it:
- Does not obstruct the driver’s vision or safe vehicle operation.
- Will be protected from rain or inclement weather.
- Will be protected from extremely high concentrations of dust or wind-blown debris.
- Can be easily accessed by a user seated in the driver’s seat while the vehicle is not in operation. To mount the VM1A using a RAM mount system:
- Attach RAM base to a vehicle (RAM ball, RAM Clamp, RAM Plate, etc.)
- Attach RAM ball to the Smart Dock
- Attach VM1A assembly to RAM base using RAM arm and tighten knob on RAM arm.
- For more mounting details, refer to the user guide available at sps.honeywell.com
Connecting the Power Cable for 12-48 VDC Vehicles (10-60 VDC Direct Connection)
Nco ntsoov: Refer to the Thor VM1A User Guide for other power connections, available at sps.honeywell.com.
Caution: For installation by trained service personnel only.
Warning: Fuse Requirements For proper and safe installation, the input power cable must be connected to a fused circuit on the vehicle. If the supply connection is made directly to the battery, the fuse should be installed in the positive lead within 5 inches of the battery’s positive (+) terminal. The fused circuit requires a maximum time delay (slow blow) fuse with a current rating as noted below.
- Rau 12VDC cov tswv yim, siv 10A qeeb tshuab fuse uas muaj DC voltage rating greater than 12VDC
- Rau 24VDC cov tswv yim, siv 6A qeeb tshuab fuse uas muaj DC voltage rating greater than 24VDC.
- Rau 36VDC cov tswv yim, siv 4A qeeb tshuab fuse uas muaj DC voltage rating greater than 36VDC
- Rau 48VDC cov tswv yim, siv 3A qeeb tshuab fuse uas muaj DC voltage rating greater than 48VDC.
Nco ntsoov: For North America, a UL Listed fuse must be used.
Txoj Kev Siv Hluav Taws Xob
Cov Hluav Taws Xob Hluav Taws Xob Hluav Taws Xob nrog Txoj Cai Lub Ncauj thiab 6 Lub Xov Tooj
Twist cov kab liab thiab liab/dawb ua ke thiab ntsaws cov xim dub thiab dub/dawb ua ke ua ntej txuas rau lub zog tsheb.
Connect the green wire to the vehicle ground:
Ceeb toom: For battery-powered vehicles, the green wire must be connected to the vehicle chassis ground.
Ceeb toom: For internal combustion engine-powered vehicles, the green wire is connected to the vehicle chassis ground, which can also be battery negative.
|Hlau Xim||Kev twb kev txuas|
|Liab||DC + (10-60VDC)|
|Liab / Dawb||DC + (10-60VDC)|
|Dub||DC - Kev|
|Dub / Dawb||DC - Kev|
|Ntsuab||Hauv pem teb|
|Blue||Ignition Sense Input (yeem)
Refer to the Thor VM1A User Guide, available at sps.honeywell.com, rau
further information about ignition control.
Tsheb 10-60 VDC Kev Txuas Hluav Taws Xob ncaj qha
- The VM1A must not be mounted in the dock. The power switch on the dock must be turned Off. The power cable must be UNPLUGGED from the dock.
- While observing the Fuse Requirements, connect the power cable as close as possible to the actual battery terminals of the vehicle(if using unswitched power).
- Use proper electrical and mechanical fastening means for terminating the cable. Properly sized “crimp” type electrical terminals are an accepted method of termination. Select electrical connectors sized for use with 20AWG (0.81mm2) conductors.
- Xa mus rau kab duab kab lus hauv qab no rau cov xim hlau thiab kev sib txuas:
• Ignition Control Wiring Diagram If switched vehicle power is available, the ignition wire can be connected. The VM1A will boot up when the vehicle ignition is turned on. • Nws Pib Ntawm Kev Tswj thiab Kev Tswj Xyuas Kev Siv Hluav Taws Xob Hluav Taws Xob Hluav Taws Xob yuav tsum sab laug txuas.
Ceeb toom: For battery-powered vehicles: Red and red/white wire twisted together to battery positive. Black and black/white wire twisted together to battery negative. The green wire connected to the vehicle chassis ground.
Ceeb toom: For internal combustion engine powered vehicles: Red and red/white wire twisted together to battery positive. Black and black/white wire twisted together to battery negative. The green wire connected to the vehicle chassis ground can also be battery negative
- Route the cable the shortest way possible removing any leftover cable, and making sure the cable does not interfere with the safe operation and maintenance of the vehicle. The cable is rated for a maximum temperature of 221°F (105°C). The cable should be protected from surfaces that exceed this temperature, from physical damage from moving parts, and from chemicals or oil that cause the insulation to deteriorate. Avoid sharp bends. The power cable is less flexible in low-temperature environments
- Secure the cable to the vehicle structure at approximately one-foot intervals, taking care not to over-tighten, pinch conductors, or penetrate the insulation
- Connect the watertight connector end of the power cable to the dock power connector by aligning the connector pins to the power connector; push down on the watertight connector and twist it to fasten securely
- Secure the power cable to the VM1A using the strain relief cable clamps.
- Place VM1A in the dock
- If using the Screen Blanking feature, install the screen blanking box or switch. (Refer to the Thor VM1A User Guide, available at sps.honeywell.com, rau cov ntaub ntawv ntxiv txog Lub Vijtsam Blanking lub thawv.)
- Press the power switch on the back of the dock
- Press the power button on the front of the VM1A
- Configure the Auto-ON behavior.
Restart lub Computer
Koj yuav xav tau rov pib kho lub computer txhawm rau kho qhov xwm txheej uas daim ntawv thov tsis teb rau lub system lossis lub computer zoo li raug kaw.
- Nias thiab tuav lub Hwj Chim khawm kom txog thaum cov ntawv qhia zaub mov tshwm.
- Xaiv Qhov Kev Pib Dua.
Txhawm rau rov pib kho lub computer yog tias lub vijtsam kov lub ntsej muag tsis teb:
• Nias thiab tuav lub hwj huam khawm li 8 vib nas this kom txog thaum lub computer restarts.
Nco ntsoov: Txhawm rau kawm paub txog kev xaiv rov pib dua, saib cov ntawv qhia siv.
mus rau sps.honeywell.com and select Support to search our knowledge base for a solution or to log into the Technical Support portal.
Tus Neeg Siv Ntaub Ntawv
Rau tus neeg siv phau ntawv qhia thiab lwm yam ntaub ntawv, mus rau sps.honeywell.com.
Muaj Tsawg Warranty
Rau cov ntaub ntawv warranty, mus rau sps.honeywell.com and select Support > Warranties.
Rau cov ntaub ntawv patent, saib www.hsmpats.com.
Android yog lub cim lag luam ntawm Google LLC.
Honeywell International Inc. (“HII”) reserves the right to make changes in specifications and other information contained in this document without prior notice, and the reader should in all cases consult HII to determine whether any such changes have been made. The information in this publication does not represent a commitment on the part of HII. HII shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein; nor for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the furnishing, performance, or use of this material. HII disclaims all responsibility for the selection and use of software and/or hardware to achieve intended results. This document contains proprietary information that is protected by copyright. All rights are reserved. No part of this document may be photocopied, reproduced, or translated into another language without the prior written consent of HII. Copyright © 2021 Honeywell International Inc. All rights reserved
Cov ntaub ntawv / Cov ntaub ntawv
|Honeywell Thor- VM1A Vehicle-Mounted Computer [pdf] Daim Ntawv Qhia Tus Neeg Siv|
Thor-VM1A Vehicle-Mounted Computer, Vehicle-Mounted Computer, Mounted Computer