3.5 Cubic Feet Chest Freezer
cov neeg siv los ntawm txhais tes
Nyeem thiab khaws cov lus qhia ua ntej siv
KEV RUAJ NTSEG
1.1 Kev Ceeb Toom
CEEB TOOM: kev pheej hmoo ntawm hluav taws kub / cov ntaub ntawv flammable
Cov khoom siv no yog tsim los siv rau hauv tsev neeg, tsis yog muag khoom.
Cov cuab yeej no tsis yog tsim los siv los ntawm cov tib neeg (xws li cov menyuam yaus) uas muaj peev xwm txo qis lub cev, kev hnov lus lossis lub hlwb tshwj tsis yog tias lawv tau txais kev tso cai los ntawm tus neeg saib xyuas kev nyab xeeb. Cov menyuam yaus yuav tsum tau saib xyuas kom lawv tsis txhob ua si nrog cov khoom siv.
Yog tias cov khoom siv txuas tsis raug, nws yuav tsum hloov los ntawm cov chaw tsim khoom, nws tus neeg pabcuam, lossis cov neeg zoo sib xws kom tsis txhob muaj kev phom sij.
Cov khoom siv yuav tsum tau muab tshem tawm tom qab siv thiab ua ntej nqa cov neeg siv kev saib xyuas.
Tsis txhob khaws cov khoom tawg xws li cov kaus poom aerosol hauv cov khoom siv no.
DO NOT use extension cords or ungrounded (two prongs) adapters.
CEEB TOOM: Khaws kev qhib lub qhov cua, hauv cov cuab yeej siv hluav taws xob los yog cov qauv tsim hauv tsev, kom pom tseeb ntawm qhov tav kev.
CEEB TOOM: Tsis txhob siv cov cuab yeej siv tshuab lossis lwm yam los siv lub zog ua kom cov txheej txheem ploj, dua li cov uas tau pom zoo los ntawm cov kws tsim khoom.
CEEB TOOM: Tsis txhob muaj kev piam sij rau hauv lub tub yees.
CEEB TOOM: Tsis txhob siv cov khoom siv hluav taws xob hauv cov khoom noj khoom haus ntawm cov khoom siv, tshwj tsis yog lawv yog hom kev pom zoo los ntawm cov chaw tsim khoom.
WARNING: This freezer uses flammable blowing gas and refrigerant. Please dispose of according to local regulators.
CEEB TOOM: Thaum tso cov khoom siv, xyuas kom cov hlua xa khoom tsis raug kaw lossis puas, thiab nws tau muab tso rau raws li cov lus qhia.
CEEB TOOM: Tsis txhob nrhiav ntau lub qhov rooj ntawm lub qhov fais fab lossis lub zog siv hluav taws xob nyob tom qab ntawm cov cuab yeej.
DANGER: Risk of child entrapment. Before disposing of your old freezer:
- Tawm ntawm lub qhov rooj.
- Tawm hauv cov txee tso rau hauv qhov chaw yog li ntawd cov menyuam yuav tsis yooj yim nce sab hauv.
The freezer must be disconnected from the source of electrical supply before attempting the installation of the accessory.
Refrigerant and cyclopentane foaming material used for the appliance are flammable. To prevent damage to the environment or any other harm, when the appliance is scrapped, please keep it away from any fire source.
Rau EN tus qauv: Cov cuab yeej siv no tuaj yeem siv los ntawm cov menyuam yaus hnub nyoog 8 xyoo thiab siab dua thiab cov neeg uas muaj lub cev tsis zoo lossis lub hlwb muaj peev xwm yog tias lawv tau txais kev qhia txog kev siv cov khoom siv hauv txoj kev nyab xeeb thiab nkag siab txog kev phom sij cuam tshuam. Cov menyuam yaus yuav tsum tsis txhob ua si nrog cov khoom siv. Kev tu thiab tu cov neeg siv yuav tsum tsis txhob ua los ntawm cov menyuam yaus yam tsis muaj kev saib xyuas. Cov menyuam yaus hnub nyoog 3 txog 8 xyoos raug tso cai thauj khoom thiab tshem tawm cov khoom siv tub yees.
1.2 Electricity Related Warnings
- Tsis txhob rub lub hwj huam qaum thaum tshem lub tub yees. Thov tuav lub ntsaws ruaj ruaj thiab rub nws tawm ntawm lub qhov ncaj.
- Do not damage the power cord under any condition, do not use it when the power cord is damaged or the plug is worn.
- Replace worn or damaged power cords in manufacturer-authorized maintenance stations.
- Txhawm rau tiv thaiv kom tsis txhob muaj hluav taws kub, lub hwj chim ntsaws yuav tsum sib txuas nrog lub qhov (socket). Thov xyuas kom meej tias lub grounding electrode ntawm lub qhov hluav taws xob lub qhov hluav taws xob yog nruab nrog cov kab hauv av txhim khu kev qha.
- In case of a gas leak, please turn off the valve of the leaking gas and then open the doors and windows. Do not unplug the freezer and other electrical appliances since that spark may cause a fire.
- To ensure safety, it is not recommended to place regulators, rice cookers, microwave ovens, and other appliances on the top of the freezer, unless recommended by the manufacturer.
1.3 Related Warnings for Use
- Tsis txhob txiav txim siab sib cais lossis rov tsim lub tub yees, thiab tsis ua rau lub tub yees txias puas. Kev saib xyuas cov cuab yeej yuav tsum tau ua los ntawm tus kws tshaj lij.
- Cov hlua hluav taws xob puas yuav tsum tau hloov los ntawm cov chaw tsim khoom, nws lub chaw saib xyuas, lossis cov kws tshaj lij txhawm rau kom tsis txhob muaj kev phom sij.
- To prevent injury, do not put your hand between the freezer doors and body. Please be gentle when opening the door to avoid falling items.
- To avoid frostbite, do not handle food or containers, especially metal, with wet hands in the freezing chamber when the freezer is running.
- Do not allow children to enter or climb the freezer to prevent entrapment or injury.
- Do not spray, wash, or put the freezer in moist places or places where it can be easily splashed with water to protect the electrical insulation properties.
- Do not place heavy objects on the top of the appliance. Objects may fall when opening the door and may cause accidental injury.
- Please pull out the plug in case of power failure or cleaning. Do not connect the freezer to the power supply within five minutes to prevent damage to the compressor due to successive starts.
1.4 Warnings Related to Placing Items
- Do not put flammable, explosive, volatile, and highly corrosive items in the freezer to prevent damage to the product or fires.
- Tsis txhob tso cov khoom kub hnyiab ze lub tub yees kom tsis txhob muaj hluav taws kub.
- According to national standards, household freezers should not be used for other purposes, such as the storage of blood, drugs, or biological products.
- Do not place items such as bottled or sealed containers of fluid such as bottled beers and beverages in the freezer.
1.5 Warnings for Energy
- The freezer might not operate consistently when sited for an extended period of time below the range of temperatures that it is designed to withstand.
- Do not exceed the storage time recommended by the food manufacturers for any kind of food and commercially quick-frozen food in the freezer.
- A rise in the temperature of the frozen food during maintenance or cleaning could shorten the storage life.
1.6 Warnings Related to Disposal
The freezer’s refrigerant and cyclopentane foam materials are combustible materials. Discarded freezers should be isolated from fire sources and can not be burned. Please transfer the freezer to qualified professional recycling companies for processing to avoid damage to the environment or other hazards.
Please remove the door of the freezer and shelves to prevent children from entering and playing in the freezer.
Kho Cov Ntawv Pov Tseg ntawm cov khoom no:
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased. Contact the retailer as many will take them back for recycling.
PROPER USE OF FREEZER
2.1 Names of Components
The freezing speed of the product is related to the amount and temperature of contents stored in the freezer. The thermostat should be adjusted to maximum gear 24 hours before placing room temperature contents into the freezer. If contents are added to the freezer at room temperature prepare ice for cold storage. The large food should be divided into small pieces for better freezing.
Nco ntsoov: It is recommended to grease the hinge of the freezer regularly to extend the life of the hinge.
2.2 Cov Kev Ntsuas Kub
Connect the freezer to the power supply and the green power indicator light will shine.
The interior temperature of the freezer is adjusted through the thermostat knob.
Rotate the knob clockwise to adjust.
2.3 Tso Chaw
- Before using the freezer, remove all packaging materials including bottom cushions, foam pads, and tape inside, and tear off the protective film on the door and the freezer body.
- The freezer should be placed in a well-ventilated indoor place on the ground that is flat and sturdy.
- Keep away from heat and avoid direct sunlight. Do not place the freezer in moist or watery places to prevent rust or reduction of insulation.
- Please leave at least 70 cm of space above the freezer, and 20 cm from both sides and backside to facilitate heat dissipation.
2.4 Start to Use
- The freezer must stand for half an hour before connecting power when it is first started.
- Run the freezer for 2 to 3 hours, or 4+ hours in the summer, before loading fresh or frozen food.
2.5 Energy Saving Tips
- Cov khoom siv yuav tsum nyob rau thaj chaw txias tshaj plaws ntawm chav tsev, kom deb ntawm cov cuab yeej tsim hluav taws xob lossis cua sov, thiab tawm ntawm lub hnub ncaj qha.
- Cia cov zaub mov kub txias rau chav sov ua ntej tso rau hauv cov khoom siv.
Overloading the appliance forces the compressor to run longer. Food that freezes too slowly may lose quality or spoil.
- Nco ntsoov qhwv cov zaub mov kom zoo, thiab so cov thawv kom qhuav ua ntej muab tso rau hauv cov khoom siv los txiav cov te hauv cov khoom siv.
- Do not line the storage bin with aluminum foil, wax paper, or paper towels.
Liners cuam tshuam nrog huab cua txias, ua rau cov khoom siv tsis zoo.
- Npaj thiab ntaus cim khoom noj khoom haus kom txo tau cov qhov rooj qhib thiab muaj kev tshawb nrhiav ntev. Tshem tawm cov khoom kom ntau raws li qhov xav tau ib zaug, thiab kaw lub qhov rooj sai li sai tau.
MAINTENANCE OF FREEZER
3.1 Kev Tu
- Clean dust behind the freezer and on the ground to improve the cooling effect and energy saving.
- Xyuas lub qhov rooj gasket tsis tu ncua kom paub tseeb tias tsis muaj cov khib nyiab. Ntxuav lub qhov rooj gasket nrog ib daim ntaub mos dampened nrog dej xab npum los yog xab npum diluted.
- Clean the interior of the freezer regularly to avoid odor.
- Please turn off the power before cleaning the interior, and remove all food, shelves, drawers, etc.
- Use a soft cloth or sponge to clean the inside of the freezer, with two tablespoons of baking soda and a quart of warm water. Then rinse with water and wipe clean. After
cleaning, open the door, and let it dry naturally before turning on the power.
- For areas that are difficult to clean (such as narrow gaps or corners), it is recommended to wipe them regularly with a soft rag, soft brush, etc. to ensure no contaminants or
bacteria accumulate in these areas.
- Do not use soap, detergent, scrub powder, spray cleaner, etc., as these may cause odors in the interior of the freezer or contaminate food.
- Ntxuav cov pob tawb nrog ib daim ntaub mos dampened with soapy water or diluted detergent. Then rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth or naturally.
- So sab nrauv ntawm lub freezer nrog ib daim ntaub mos dampnrog dej soapy, xab npum, thiab lwm yam, thiab ces so qhuav.
- Do not use hard brushes, clean steel balls, wire brushes, abrasives (such as toothpaste), organic solvents (such as alcohol, acetone, banana oil, etc.), boiling water, acid or alkaline items, which may damage the cooler surface and interior. Boiling water and organic solvents such as benzene may deform or damage plastic parts.
- Tsis txhob yaug ncaj qha nrog dej lossis lwm yam kua dej thaum lub sijhawm tu kom tsis txhob muaj luv luv lossis puas rau cov hluav taws xob rwb thaiv tsev.
Thov unplug lub freezer rau defrosting thiab tu.
- Manually defrost the freezer. Disconnect the plug from the wall socket, open the door and remove all contents and shelving baskets before defrosting. open the outflow hole and drainage hole (and place the water container at the outflow hole); It is recommended to remove the frost with a plastic scraper or let the temperature rise naturally until the frost melts. Then wipe away the remaining ice and water, and plug in the freezer.
Tsis txhob siv lwm cov cuab yeej siv tshuab lossis lwm txoj hauv kev kom nrawm cov txheej txheem defrosting tshwj tsis yog cov neeg tsim khoom pom zoo.
Tsis txhob ua kom lub voj voog ua tub yees.
3.3 Stop Using
Power failure: Food can usually be preserved for a couple of hours in case of power failure. It is recommended to reduce the frequency of opening the door and to not put fresh food into the freezer.
Long-time nonuse: Please unplug the unused freezer for cleaning. Keep the door open to avoid odor.
Moving: Do not turn upside down or shake the freezer, the carrying angle can not be greater than 45°.
Tsis txhob tuav lub qhov rooj thiab pob khawm thaum tsiv chav tsev no.
Continuous operation is recommended when the freezer is started. To prevent affecting the freezer’s service life, please do not stop the freezer under normal circumstances.
MUS THIAJ LI CAS
|Kev tsis ua haujlwm||Ensure the freezer is plugged in and connected to power Check that the voltage is not low The temperature control knob is not set to “OFF”|
|Cov ntxhiab tsw||Thoroughly clean the interior of the freezer.|
|Lub sijhawm ua haujlwm ntev ntawm lub compressor||Do not overload the freezer
Do not put hot contents in the freezer
Do not open doors too frequently
Note that it is normal that the freezer operates for a longer time in summer when the ambient temperature is higher
|Lub freezer qhov rooj tsis tuaj yeem kaw kom zoo||Check for any items blocking the freezer door or unbalanced placement of items.|
|Suab nrov||Xyuas kom meej tias lub freezer zaum ntawm ib qho chaw tiaj tus thiab ruaj khov
Ensure that the freezer accessories are properly placed
|Kev nyuaj nyob rau lub qhov rooj qhib||Pressure differences between the inside and outside of the freezer may result in transient difficulty in the door opening.|
|Freezer Enclosure Heat Condensation||The freezer enclosure may emit heat during operation, especially in summer, caused by the radiation of the condenser; this is normal.
Condensation may be detected on the exterior surface and door seals of the freezer when humidity is high; this is normal.
|Airflow suab Buzz Clatter||Lub compressor yuav ua rau lub suab nrov thaum pib lossis kaw.
The solenoid valve or electric switch valve may create a clattering sound that is normal and does not affect the operation.
Yog tias koj xav xa rov qab lossis hloov cov khoom, thov hu rau lub khw muag khoom uas nws tau yuav (nco ntsoov nqa daim ntawv xaj khoom). Yog tias koj cov khoom xav tau kho, thov hu rau peb ntawm email lossis xov tooj.
© 2021 BHRS Group, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
The Honeywell Trademark is used under license from Honeywell International Inc. and makes no representations or warranties with respect to this product. This product is manufactured by BHRS Group, LLC.
TSOOM HAUV CHINA
Cov ntaub ntawv / Cov ntaub ntawv
|Honeywell H35CFW 3.5 Cubic Feet Chest Freezer [pdf] Tus neeg siv phau ntawv|
H35CFW, 3.5 Cubic Feet Chest Freezer, Feet Chest Freezer, Chest Freezer, H35CFW, Freezer