FLOOR POLICE 15262-6 Cordless Electric Spinning Microfiber Flat Mop
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUOIONS
READ AND FOLLOW ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT. INJURY CAN RESULT FROM IMPROPER USE. SAVE THESE INSTRUOIONS.
- Never submerge the Floor Police™ Motorized Mop in water or place under running water to avoid electrical shock or product damage. Apply water and/or cleaning solution only to the cleaning pads.
- Moving parts may cause injury. Turn off the Floor Police™ Motorized Mop before attaching, removing, or applying water and/or cleaning solution to the cleaning pads.
- Turn the Floor Police™ Motorized Mop off before attaching the handle to the mop base.
- Make sure the handle is fully assembled and securely attached to the mop base before use.
- Unplug the charger before using.
- Charge using only the charger supplied with the Floor Police™ Motorized Mop.
- Do not charge unattended. Rapid charging or over charging may damage the rechargeable battery, or cause fire or injury. Immediately unplug and do not use the Floor Police™ Motorized Mop if you see or smell smoke, or if the battery expands or overheats.
- Never leave the Floor Police rM Motorized Mop unattended when on.
- Rau sab hauv tsev siv xwb.
Charging the Mop
CEEB TOOM: Charge for 90 minutes before first use.
- To charge the mop, simply plug the AC Adaptor into any standard US electrical outlet. Open the tab on the Recharging Port located on the Mop Base Plug the adaptor into the Recharging Port
- The red light on the Mop Base indicates that the mop is in the charging mode.
- Allow mop to charge for 90 minutes. The Red Recharging Indicator Light will turn off once the mop has been fully charged.
How To Assemble the Mop
Before assembling, please make sure you have all parts listed on the
nplooj ntawv dhau los.
Tseem ceeb: The Top Pole and Middle Pole have the same internal black threading inside their grip handles. The Bottom Pole will show blue threading inside.
- Screw the Top Pole with handle onto the Middle Pole tightly by holding the Middle Pole. Grasp the Top Pole above the Grip Handle, turn the Top Pole clockwise, connecting until you hear it CLICK between 3-5 times
- Attach the Bottom Pole to the Middle Pole by holding the Bottom Pole Grip Handle and turning the Middle Pole clockwise, turning until you hear it click 3-5 times
Now you can screw the assembled Top, Middle and Bottom Pole sections into the Mop Base by holding and turning clockwise into the Mop Base. The Mop Base is now locked into place and ready for use.
How To Operate Mop
- The Light Green Microfiber Pads are pre-applied for use. To apply other pads, turn over the Mop Base. Place desired Reusable Cleaning Pads (scrubbing pads for tough cleaning jobs, microfiber pads for themessy cleaning jobs and the polishing pads to shine your floors) b centering each pad over the velcro areas on the bottom of the Mop Base Press to secure into place You can now spray each pad with water or your favorite cleaning solution
- Turn the unit ON by pressing the On/Off Button located on the Mop Base. Do not apply pressure, too much pressure will slow the motor. You are now ready to clean or polish your floor.
- When finished, push on the ON/OFF Button again to turn off the mop.
- To stand the mop handle up, simply push it against the Mop Base to lock into position
Cov Lus Qhia Kev Tu
- To clean the Reusable Mop Pads, simply throw them in the washing machine on gentle cycle. Use warm water and regular detergent. You may also add regular or color safe bleach if desired. DO NOT use fabric softeners. You can dry the pads in the dryer on low cycle or simply air dry.
- Store the mop in a cool dry place to ensure the life of the mop.
Txwv tsis pub muaj lub luag haujlwm
Liability limited to the purchase price of this product. TeleBrands Corporation shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or any implied warranty on this product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Cov ntaub ntawv / Cov ntaub ntawv
|FLOOR POLICE 15262-6 Cordless Electric Spinning Microfiber Flat Mop [pdf] Phau Ntawv Qhia|
15262-6 Cordless Electric Spinning Microfiber Flat Mop, 15262-6, Cordless Electric Spinning Microfiber Flat Mop