CREATE 5886915 Digital Smart Scale with Bluetooth and App
Thank you for choosing our scale. Before using the appliance, and to ensure the best use, carefully read these instructions. The safety precautions enclosed herein reduce the risk of death, injury, and electrical shock when correctly adhered to. Keep the manual in a safe place for future reference, along with the completed warranty card, purchase receipt, and package. If applicable, pass these instructions on to the next owner of the appliance. Always follow basic safety precautions and accident-prevention measures when using an electrical appliance. We assume no liability for customers failing to comply with these requirements.
Cov lus qhia kev nyab xeeb
Use the device only as described in the instructions. The company will not be held responsible for any damages which may derive from improper use. Please take off shoes and socks and keep your bare feet in touch with the electrodes when measuring body weight, BMI, BFR, muscle, water, bone mass, BMR, visceral fat, protein rate, body age, standard weight, or body fat. Please check the batteries if the scale malfunctions. Replace them if necessary. Please use soft tissue with alcohol or glass cleaner to clean the surface if it is dirty. No soap or other chemicals. Keep it away from water, heat, and extreme coldness. The scale is a high-precision measuring device. Never jump or stomp on the scale or disassemble it and please handle it carefully to avoid breaking when moving it. The scale is for family use only and not suitable for professional use. Body weight, BMI, body fat, muscle, water, bone mass, and other metabolism measures are for reference only. You should consult a doctor when you undertake any diet or exercise program. Caution: Slippery when wet! The scale platform may be pretty slippery when wet, thus please make sure both the scale platform and your feet are dry before use. Never step on the scale platform with wet feet Please use the scale on a hard and flat surface. Do not use it on a carpet or soft surface. Carefully step on the platform of the scale. Stand as stationary as possible until the weight reading is shown and locked on the display. The scale will be automatically off if there is no operation for a while. This scale is compatible with: Android: Google fit and Fitbit. iOS: Google fit, Fitbit, and Apple health.
- Make sure your mobile device is running ios 8 or higher, Android 5.0 or higher, and Bluetooth 4.0 or higher.
- Download CREATE Home app los ntawm App Store lossis Google Play.
- Register an account on your CREATE Home app. Enter your mobile phone number or email address. Enter the verification code and create a password.
- Add your device. Switch on the Bluetooth function on your smartphone, open the app, and power on the scale. The app will pair automatically with the scale. Click on Add device on the app and choose the Bluetooth scale. The scale will take a few seconds to connect with the app. After it is successfully connected, the pairing process is finished. You don’t need to pair it again to use the scale the following times.
- Siv lub app.
- On the Home page, you will see your device’s name.
- Click on your scale and you will see the measurement parameters.
- Stand on the scale until the measurement is finished and your weight is locked on the screen of the Scale.
- Txhua qhov kev ntsuas yuav raug kaw thiab koj tuaj yeem tshawb xyuas lawv hauv Trend seem ntawm lub app (100 ntsuas ib xyoos siab tshaj).
- You will get the offline data of your measurements when you use the scale without opening the app.
- The scale will upload the data to your app so you can check them later (20 offlüne measurements maximum).
- To add other users or to pair your scale with Google fit, Fitbit, or Apple health go to the Settings on the app.
YUAV UA LI CAS TSIS TAU TXAIS BLUETOOTH
- If you don’t want to connect the Bluetooth on your phone, then you just have to stand on the scale and it will only measure your body weight.
YOOJ YIM ICONS ntawm qhov ntsuas
- Tshaj dhau los yog qhov ua yuam kev hauv kev ntsuas: Cov zaub yuav qhia "Err" thaum qhov ntsuas ntau tshaj qhov muaj peev xwm. Thov tshem tawm qhov hnyav kom tsis txhob muaj kev puas tsuaj.
- Lub roj teeb qis: Cov zaub yuav qhia tias "Lo". Qhib lub roj teeb npog thiab hloov lawv.
- Faulty ntsuas: Cov zaub yuav qhia "Err1" rau 2 yog vim li cas:
- Lub cev rog percentage yog tsawg dua 5% lossis ntau dua 50%.
- UNSuccessful test.
Ua raws li Cov Lus Qhia: 2012/19/EU and 2015/863/EU on the restriction of the use of dangerous substances in electric and electronic equipment as well as their waste disposal. The symbol with the crossed dustbin shown on the package indicates that the product at the end of its service life shall be collected as separate waste. Therefore, any products that have reached the end of their useful life must be given to waste disposal centers specializing in separate collection of waste electrical and electronic equipment, or given back to the retailer at the time of purchasing new similar equipment, on a one Tor one basis. The adequate separate collection for the subsequent start-up of the equipment sent to be recycled, treated, and disposed of in an environmentally compatible way contributes to preventing possible negative effects on the environment and health and optimizes the recycling and reuse of components making up the apparatus. Abusive disposal of the product by the user involves the application of administrative sanctions according to the laws.
Cov ntaub ntawv / Cov ntaub ntawv
|CREATE 5886915 Digital Smart Scale with Bluetooth and App [pdf] Tus neeg siv phau ntawv|
5886915 Digital Smart Scale with Bluetooth and App, 5886915, Digital Smart Scale with Bluetooth and App, Smart Pro