Quick Troubleshoot Guide
- Lub teeb xim LED qhia li cas?
Red: Hotspot is booting.
Yellow: Hotspot is powered on but bluetooth is disabled, and it’s not connected to internet.
Blue: In bluetooth mode. Hotspot can be detected by the Helium app.
Green: Hotspot is successfully added onto the People’s Network, and it’s connected to internet.
- How long does the bluetooth mode last?
When the LED light is blue, it is in bluetooth mode, and will stay detectable for 5 minutes. After that it will change to yellow if onboarding is incomplete or intemet is not connected, or it will change to green if hotspot is successfully added and connected to internet.
- How to turn on bluetooth again to rescan the hotspot?
If you want to scan your hotspot again, use the provided pin to press the ‘BT Button’ on the back of the hotspot. Hold for 5 seconds until the LED light turns blue. If it doesn’t work, unplug the power adapter, wait for a minute and start over.
- What color should the LED light be when it’s working normally?
It should be green. if the light turns yellow, double check your intemet connectivity.
- When does my hotspot start mining once connected to internet?
Before your added hotspot starts mining, it has to sync with the blockchain 100%. You can check its status under My Hotspots on the Helium App. It is normal to take up to 24 hours.
- What if my hotspot is still not fully synced after 48 hours?
- Ensure the LED light is green. Consider switching to Ethemet from Wi-Fi to improve internet connection.
- Email [email tiv thaiv]
- You can also visit the official Helium discord community at discord.com/invite/helium. The community is often quick to respond to all kinds of user questions, and is a great place for resources, discussions and
Webntawm qhov chaw: www.bobcatminer.com
Bobcat Support: [email tiv thaiv]
Helium Support: [email tiv thaiv]
Ua raws li peb
Youtube: Bobcat Miner
PS. The TF Card slot and the Com Port are not used.
The Bobcat Miner 300 does not require SD cards. Please simply ignore the TF Card slot and Com Port.
qauv: Bobcat Miner 300:
Tus lej FCC: JAZCK-MiINER2OU!
Cov lus qhia Voltage: DCL2V 1A
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions :(1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2)this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Both US915 and AS923 models are FCC certified.
The EU868 model is CE-certified.
Tau nyob rau hauv Tuam Tshoj
Cov ntaub ntawv / Cov ntaub ntawv
|BOBCAT Miner 300 Hotspot Helium HTN [pdf] Daim Ntawv Qhia Tus Neeg Siv|
Miner 300, Hotspot Helium HTN