HIMOX-H05 Air Purifier
H05 Air Purifier Packing List
H05 air purifier fit US standard, 110-120V / 60HZ, otherwise, it will be damaged.
Quick start use scenarios
How to adjust wind
Press the “SPEED” button to adjust the wind speed.
How to use in sleep
Keep the device in a running state, then press the wind speed button to turn it into sleep mode. It can work in silence under this mode. All the indicator lights are in the off-state except for the sleep mode light. Also, the sleep mode light will be auto-off 1 Os later. Press any button to exit sleep mode.
Keep the device in a running state, then press the “Timer” butter to choose the auto-off time. The setup time can be 1 H, 2H, 4H, 8H.
Thank you for choosing Himox product. In order to help you read and use this manual properly and prevent personal injury and damage accidents, please read carefully and comply with the content of the following symbols.
- Do not allow paint, insecticide, alcohol or chemical to be sprayed on the surface of air purifier, or it may cause surface cracks even short circuit occurs which can lead to electric shock or fire accident
- Do not use the air purifier in the room with fumigation-type pesticides. The chemical residue could be accumulated inside the machine and then release from the outlet, making harm to health. The room should keep ventilated thoroughly after you use insecticide.
- Do not use air purifier inflammable, explosive and corrosive gas environment
- Do not touch the air inlet and air outlet when operating, do not put the hands or any object insert the air inlet and outlet to avoid injury or damage to the air purifier.
- Do not seat or put objects on the air purifier or it is easy to cause accidental loss or injury.
- Do not use air purifiers in humid conditions like base rooms, as these situations may cause current leakage which can lead to electric shock or fire accidents.
- Do not alter, decompose and repair the air purifier without authorization, otherwise, it may cause fire, electric shock, malfunction, etc.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hand, or else may cause an electric shock.
- Please make sure to turn off the power before cleaning or moving the air purifier.
- When not in use for a long time, please unplug the power cord.
- When air purifier smells bad, it should be stopped using and shut off. Contact the aftersales personnel; for inspection to avoid malfunction or fire.
- The outlet is easy to fall into sundries. Please check before use to avoid children putting sundries in it.
- Air purifiers should be placed at least 50 centimeters away from walls or other obstacles.
- If the power cord is damaged, in order to avoid danger, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its maintenance department or similar full-time personnel.
Product Component Name
Operation mode and function description
Name and Function of Keys
- Air purifiers are not allowed to be placed on soft or uneven surfaces to avoid the danger of leakage caused by vibration or noise during operation.
- Do not place any thin strips or hard objects in the air purifier to avoid damage to the machine.
- When turning off or not using for a long time, please unplug the power cord and put the machine where it is not suitable for children to touch.
- In order to have a good purification effect, the machine should be kept in a wide area to avoid obstructing air circulation.
- When the machine is being maintained, checked and moved, please turn it off and unplug the power cord. Otherwise, it may cause electric shock and injury.
- When the composite filter is expired, you can contact the seller to purchase it.
Cut off the power supply in any of the following maintenance steps
In order to improve the service life of the air purifier, please maintain the air purifier regularly. Before maintenance please turn off the air purifier and unplug the power cord. If the purifier needs to replace the filter, the indicator light of filter on the control panel will flash to remind users to replace the filter.
When cleaning the surface of the air purifier, please cut off the power supply and clean it with a soft and clean cloth. Do not clean it with alcohol, gasoline, benzene, and other chemical solvents.
Remove all plastic bags of the filter
Before using the air purifier for the first time, please open the back cover of the air purifier and take out the filter, and make sure to remove the plastic bag of the filter, otherwise the product will not be able to purify the air normally.
Please keep plastic bags away from babies and toddlers so as to avoid accidents when babies and toddlers come into contact with plastic bags.
Clean or replace the filter
- As shown in picture A: remove the filter from the air purifier
- As shown in picture B: remove the PE bag of the filter
- Shown in picture C: Install new filter into air purifier and reinstall the back cover
- After replacing the filter, plug in the power plug and turn on air purifier. Press the filter reset button for 3s till the reset indicator are turned off, and the filter is reset successfully.
Special reminder: composite filter of air purifier can not be cleaned
Fault handling and solution
|Phenomena||Possible reason||Possible solution|
Air purifier can not work
Power suppIy does not wark.
|Unplug the power cord and replug it|
|The standard of power plug is wrong||Contact customer service center|
|Back cover is installed unproperly||
Re-install the back cover
The sound is dull when turn on the purifier, and air output is small
The PE bag of filter are not removed
Remove the PE bag of filter and re-install the filter in right way
The air outlet was covered
|Turn off the purifier and remove the cover from the air purifier|
The air outlet has a peculiar smell
|Is there a large amount of odor released continuously near the inlet||Remove the odor and make the purifier work for a period of time before the odor gradually disappears|
Whether the filter reach the service time
Replace the filter
Cautions for a power cord
- Do not use power sources other than the rated voltage, otherwise, it may cause fire, electric shock etc.
- Do not bend, pull, twist, tie the power cord arbitrarily, do not put it close to the high-temperature object. The poor power cord may cause fire, electric shock etc.
- Do not make it be pressed by heavy objects or be clamped, otherwise, it may cause fire, electric shock etc.
- Please do not use it when the power cord or plug is broken or the power socket is loosened, otherwise, it may cause fire, electrical shock, short circuit etc.
- Do not touch the power plug with wet hands, or it may cause electric shock.
- If the purifier power cord is out of order, you must entrust the machine manufacturer maintenance service center or qualified technicians to replace it to keep the danger way.
- Dust on the power plug and socket should be cleaned regularly otherwise it may cause fire, electric shock etc.
Non-professionals should not disassemble the purifier without authorization in order to avoid the danger of electric shock. When replacing the filter, please unplug the power cord first.
If there is a malfunction, please follow the instruction to remove it. If it can not be eliminated, please contact our customer service center.
Warranty and service
If you want to know more information or have any questions, please contact the customer service center.
Product specifications may be changed without prior notice.
Please refer to the attached warranty card for detailed warranty terms.
Order part or accessories
If you want to change parts or purchase additional parts, please contact a customer service center.
In order to protect the environment, after the product or its components are discarded, as a consumer, you have the responsibility to separate it from domestic waste and send it to a qualified recycling site, which will be disassembled and recycled according to the relevant regulations of the state.
For more information on the recycling of this product, please consult the local government, waste disposal agencies, etc.
Documents / Resources
|himox HIMOX-H05 Air Purifier [pdf] User Manual|
HIMOX-H05, Air Purifier, HIMOX-H05 Air Purifier