heyday True Wireless Sport Earbuds
- Charging case
- Wireless earbuds (L, R)
- 3 sets silicone ear tips (S/M/L with Mon the earbuds)
- USB-C charging cable
- Remove your earbuds from the charging case to power on. If the earbuds are not inside the charging case or are turned off, press and hold both earbuds touch control for 2 seconds to power on.
- When left and right earbuds are connected, one earbud will flash red and white alternating while the other earbud will breathing white.
- Use Bluetooth settings on your phone to pair with HEYDAY EARBUD 06.
- The light on both earbuds will turn into breathing white (breathing every 2 seconds) when paired successfully.
- Place the earbuds back to the charging case to power off. You can also press and hold both earbuds touch control for 5 seconds to power off.
- The earbuds will power off after 5 minutes with no connection.
- Note: Either left or right earbud can be used individually. Remove the earbud from the case, it will automatically power on and re-connect to your previous connected device. Or you can use your device to pair with HEYDAY EARBUD 06.
How to wear
- Take the earbuds out from the charging case.
- The left earbud has an “L” and the right earbud has an “R” marked on it. Place the left/right earbud in the left/right ear and make sure the speakers are pointed upwards when placing them in your ears.
- Gently adjust the hook to put it around your ear.
- If wearing the earbud feels uncomfortable or if it doesn’t fit exactly, try using larger or smaller silicone tips to improve the comfort.
- In order to change the silicone tips of the earbuds, gently remove the currently installed silicone tip by pulling it away from the earbud. Install a different silicone tip by gently pressing it on the earbud until it is firmly in place. Follow the same steps for the other earbud.
Listen To Music
- Play/Pause: Press the Left or Right Earbud touch control one time.
- Previous Song: Hold the Left touch control for 2 seconds.
- Next Song: Hold the Right touch control for 2 seconds.
- Press the Left/Right earbud touch control twice to activate/exit Voice Assistant/Siri function.
- Music will stop inhere is incoming call.
- Press the left or right earbud to answer the incoming call, press again to hang up after the call.
- Press and hold the left or right earbud for 2 seconds to reject an incoming call
- Charge the earbuds fully prior to first use.
- Full charge of the earbuds requires approximately 2 hours.
- Place the earbuds in the charging case to start charging them.The left and right earbuds emit a steady red light while charging. When the earbuds are fully charged the lights turn white.
Recharging Charging Case
- When the left light on the charging case rapidly flash white, the battery of the charging case is on low power and needs to be charged.
- Full charge of the charging case requires approximately 2 hours .
- Plug the USB-C end of charging cable into the charging case.
- Plug USB-A end of charging cable into a DC 5V power supply.
- The lights flash white while charging. Once the charging case is fully charged all lights will turn a steady white.
Charging Case Light Indicators
- White flashing rapidly – Battery low
- 1 Steady White-Battery charged for 25%
- 2 Steady White-Battery charged for 50%
- 3 Steady White-Battery charged for 75% All 4 Steady White – Charging complete
- Place the earbuds in the charging case, press and hold the reset button on the charging case for 6 seconds. The earbuds will turn on and off again, indicating the reset.
Troubleshooting and tips
- If the earbuds are not working correctly, turn them on/off.
- If the earbuds won’t turn on, recharge the battery and try again.
- If the earbuds won’t charge, make sure the power supply works, is 5V>0.5A, and is not damaged.
- If the earbuds make no sound, adjust the volume.
- If the earbuds make no sound or do not show as an available device, make sure they are not paired to another device, if so, unpair the device and re-pair the desired device.
This device does not have a pairing code. If prompted for one, make sure you are connecting to the correct device. If you are, “forget” the device and re-pair. If you are still prompted enter 0000.
The unit will power off if it is not used for more than 5 minutes.
If the Bluetooth connection range is more than 10 meters the earbuds will disconnect with a prompt sound, indicating that the connection has been lost. If the connection is not
re-established within 5 minutes, the earbuds will turn off automatically.
Need some help?
Can’t get it to pair? Have a question or comment?
call us at: 877-698-4883 or: 877-MyTgtTech online at: TargetTechSupport.com
- Do not use near any water source
- Do not modify or repair this device
- Do not use in high temperatures or extreme weather
- Do not use chemical detergents to clean your device, use a soft dry cloth
FCC ID: 2AVTM-TT2108R1 Model: TT2108 Input: SV=-=-= Max 0.5A Made in China
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Target Corp.Mpls.MN,55403 Phone:1-612-304-6073
Documents / Resources
|heyday True Wireless Sport Earbuds [pdf] User Manual|
TT2108R1, 2AVTM-TT2108R1, 2AVTMTT2108R1, True Wireless Sport Earbuds, Wireless Earbuds, Earphone, Headphone, Earbuds, True Wirless Bluetooth Sport Earbuds