Heng Yu Electronic Manufacturing DON2XEN D2 RF Dongle
DON2 is an RF signal receiver that works at 2.4 GHz ISM band. RF signal will be transferred to PC via USB after receiving by DON2 from devices. DON2 is configured as a composite device on a PC. RF signal from keyboard or mouse can be received by DON2.
ID for DON2
A unique ID number as the identification must be written into DON2 before use. The keyboard or mouse using DON2 to communicate with the PC must write an identical ID number too.
- A unique ID number can be written into DON2 by software that is run on a PC named” pairing manager”. Connect a DON2 to a PC via USB port first. And run “pairing manager” to finish ID writing as a guild by software.
- There are two methods to write ID into the keyboard or mouse. Option one, connect a keyboard(or mouse) to a PC via USB and plug DON2 into the PC at the same time. Run “pairing manager” to finish ID writing as a guild by software. Option two, connect DON2 which ID number is set to PC and hit hotkey on the keyboard or mouse to finish ID pairing.
DON2 can be used now as the ID number is set.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Documents / Resources
|Heng Yu Electronic Manufacturing DON2XEN D2 RF Dongle [pdf] User Manual|
DON2XEN D2 RF Dongle, D2 RF Dongle, XENDON2