HeadRush Wireless Waterproof Floating Speaker HRSP3037 Wave II
- Speaker with strap
- Micro USB charging cable
- 3.5mm audio cable
- Instruction Manual
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by The Source (Bell) Electronics Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
You can use this item with any compatible, Bluetooth–enabled device to stream music and
enjoy hands-free calling. Please read this manual first before using. This speaker has an IPX7 rating: protected against short-term immersion in water.
Use the included charging cable to fully charge the speaker before first use. It will take approximately 3.5 hours to fully charge.
- The red LED will be ON while the speaker is charging
- The red LED will turn OFF once charging is complete
Tip: When the battery is low, the speaker will flash every five seconds, please charge the speaker. If it is not plugged in to charge within approximately 15 minutes, it will tum OFF.
- Press and hold the button to tum the speaker ON. The white LED will flash quickly and the speaker will chime.
- Turn Bluetooth ON in your device settings and select “HRSP 3037.
- Once paired successfully, the white LED will flash every five seconds and the speaker
- If you fail to pair your device or you want to pair it with a new device, please repeat the
steps outlined above.
NOTE: While in pairing mode, the white LED indicator will flash. If there is no device paired, or the speaker is left unoperated, within 30 minutes, the speaker will tum OFF. To un-pair, disconnect in your device settings.
NOTE: The speaker will automatically pair with previously paired devices provided the
Bluetooth is ON and within range. The speaker will ring to indicate that it has been
TWS (TRUE WIRELESS STEREO) CONNECTION
Connect two HR WAVE II speakers for a true wireless stereo experience. To connect:
When a smartphone is connected to your speaker follow the steps below to take
- Press the Play/Pause button to answer the call.
- Press the Play/Pause again to end the call.
LINE-IN (AUX IN) MODE
- Use the supplied 3.5mm cable to connect the speaker directly with your device.
- The white LED will tum ON.
Tip: LINE-IN will take priority over the Bluetooth” connection.
UNDERSTANDING THE LED STAnJS LIGHTS
When charging your speaker
- Red LED=charging
- LED OFF=charging complete
When pairing your speaker to a Bluetooth device
- Quick-blinking white LED=Bluetooth not connected, ready to pair
- Slow-flashing white LED=Bluetooth connected
When connected via LINE-IN
- White LED=connected
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery Capacity: 3.7V, 2000mAh
- Frequency Response: 80Hz -20kHz
- Operation Distance: Up to 10 metres/33 feet
- TW5 Distance: 3.5metres/11 .5 feet
- Output Power: 5Wx2 (Max)
NOTE: This speaker is in compliance with the specified Bluetooth version. It does not guarantee compatibility with all the functions on every Bluetooth enabled device. Please check your mobile phone’s user manual for compatibility and functionality.
- Ensure the speaker is charged and there is enough battery power for operation
- Ensure the speaker is switched ON
- Ensure Bluetooth device is ON
- The volume of the speaker is too low, adjust the volume to an appropriate level
NOTE: If the speaker beeps every few seconds, the battery is low. Please recharge the speaker.
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. Please
avoid salt water or chlorinated pools to prevent corrosion.
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation
Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to
the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference; and
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired
operation of the device.
The Source warrants that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Within this period, simply take the product and your proof of purchase to any The Source store or participating dealer and the product will be replaced (where available) without charge. Any product which has been subject to misuse or accidental damage is excluded from this warranty. This warranty is only applicable to a product purchased through The Source company-owned stores or participating dealers in Canada where the warranty is included with the product. While this warranty does not confer any legal rights other than those set out above, you may have additional statutory rights which will vary under the laws of the various countries, states, provinces and other governmental entities in which The Source operates. This warranty is subject to all statutory rights you may have in Canada.
Imported by: The Source, Barrie, Ontario, Canada, L4M 4W5 Manufactured in China www.thesource.ca © 2020 The Source. All rights reserved
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!