Bone Conduction Headphones
Model No: X4S
- Bone conduction vibrator
- Power On/Off
- Memory metal rear hanging
- USB charging port
How to Wear
Hang the headphone behind your neck with both speakers clinging to your cheekbones.
After that, adjust it until you feel comfortable.
When the headphone is in a power-off state, press and holds the power button for 3 seconds with blue and red LED flickering once, reminding the tone of” power on”.
When the headphone is in a power-on state, press and holds the power button for 3 seconds with red flickering twice, reminding the tone” power off “.
How to connect:
When the headphone is off
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn on the headphone, the headphone will automatically pair and flash red and blue lights alternately.
- Find the headphone name with ” X4S ” on the Bluetooth list, and click connect. After the connection is successful, the blue LED flickers with a reminding tone”Pairing”, and the blue light will go out when playing music.
- When using the headphone again. Just turn on the headphone and they will be automatically connected to the Bluetooth device. (The last connected device)
How to connect to other devices :
Disconnect the Bluetooth of the currently paired device, the headphone will flash red and blue Fghts alternately with a reminding tone “disconnected”. After that, find the headphone name ” X4S ” on another device’s Bluetooth list and click connect.
Headset off state:
Long press for 3s headphone power on.
- Single-click to play/pause music.
- Double-click to the next track.
- Trip-click to the last track.
- Click four times to the game low latency mode.
- Press for 1s to active Siri.
- Press for 3s to turn off the headphone.
Incoming call status:
- Single-click to answer.
- Double-click to hang up.
- Press for 1s to refuse a call.
Indicator light Instruction:
- Red and blue light flickering: Paired
- Blue light flickering: Connected successfully
- The red light on the Charging
- Greenlight on: Fully charged
How to Charge
When the headphone connects to the phone, the phone will display the battery level of the headphone. If the battery level is displayed in red, it means that it needs to be charged. Just plug in the USB charging cable to the USB charging port to charge.
|BT version Product weight||5.3 25g|
|Charging time||2 hours|
|Music playtime||About 7-8H (at 70% volume)|
|Connect distance||33 Feet|
- Why doesn’t the headset turns on?
Make sure the headphone is fully charged and the power button is in the current position.
- Why can’t the headphones connect to the device properly?
Check whether the red and blue LED lights are flashing alternately. If so, open the Bluetooth list to connect to the device. If the headphone is blue on, it indicates that the headphone is connected to another device.
Disconnect the headset and reconnect it.
- Why can’t the headphone be connected back?
Check whether the device is turned on normally.
- The sound is too low?
The headphone didn’t support adjusting volume, please adjust by mobile before using.
- Bluetooth antenna distance is short?
Please make sure that the Bluetooth version is 4.0 or above.
If there is any injury or property loss due to a violation of the above contents, we will not bear any responsibility.
We provide all our customers a 365—days warranty from the date of purchase. If you have any questions about our product or other needs, please feel free to contact us, we will always be here to assist you.
This device has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This device generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this device does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the device off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
–Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
–Increase the separation between the device and receiver.
–Connect the device to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
—Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation
Documents / Resources
|Headphones X4S Wireless Touch Bone Conduction Headphones [pdf] User Manual|
2A4SF-X, 2A4SFX, X4S Wireless Touch Bone Conduction Headphones, X4S, Wireless Touch Bone Conduction Headphones