True Wireless Earbuds
Model: Haylou T17
How to Wear
Please adjust earbud to fit yourself best.
How to Charge
Put earbuds into carry case to charge. LED on earbud will breathe white when charging and turn off once topping up.
You may charge the case via USB cable or choose wireless charging.
LED glows solid red when you charge the case and turns white once it is topped up.
Low battery warning: LED on case will blink red promptly when battery level is under 20%.
- Bluetooth 5.0 TWS earbuds & Pick-up to use
- Four-way mic with noise canceling in calling
- Infrared wearing detection
- Vibration feedback sensor offering precise control
- 30 hours of playback
- Wireless charging
- Master-slave switch & Stable connection
- Exclusive APP with opening lid to connect and pairing animation
Open lid to power on.
- Push earbuds back into case to power off. Haylou-T17 R
- Auto power off with no connection beyond 5 minutes.
How to Connect
- Auto pairing
Take out both earbuds from the case. On phone, search for Haylou-T17_R/L and tap to connect. Notice reminding you to connect to the other earbud will jump out on phone and tap to connect. If earbuds fail to connect, please push earbuds back into case and try again. After connection, earbuds will auto re-connect to the last device upon powering on again (Bluetooth function has to be activated).
Note: Earbuds have been initialized upon shipping out.
2. How to Link with APP
- Please scan QR Code on package or below to download and install Haylou APP.
- Or you may also download and install it in APP market.
- For first time linking, please open lid and keep earbuds inside the case while Bluetooth function must be turned on.
- In Haylou APP, tap Adding Device and follow the instructions to link.
- Whenever instructions in APP diverge from the above steps, the former prevails.
- Keep batteries of earbuds and case enough to use and do not turn off Bluetooth function.
- For any connectivity issues, please repeat the above step 3 and 4. If the issue is not fixed, please set earbuds to factory.
- No pairing animation for IOS system currently.
- Charge the earbuds and open the lid on case.
- Tap Touch Button on case 4 times and LED will blink red and white for 3s then close the lid.
- Remove connectivity records on phone.
- Power on earbuds and re-connect.
One of the Earbuds Mute
It’s unusual indeed, please set earbuds to factory, remove connectivity record on phone and re-connect.
Other Charging Problems
- White LED turns off after 30s. It means your earbuds have been fully charged.
- My earbuds fail to be charged. Check battery status of the case.
- LED does not turn on when I charge the case. The case has been fully charged so the light does not turn on.
What’s in the Box
Eartips * 3 pairs(medium size eartips have been put on), earbuds, charging case, USB cable, charging cable, user manual.
Operation range: 10m(open space with no obstacle)
Battery capacity: 40mAh(single earbud)
Charging time: approx. 2hr
Talk time: approx. 5hr
Standby time: approx. 140hr
Input parameter: 5V 100mA
Battery type: li-ion
Bluetooth version: v5.0
Basic Parameters(charging case)
Input parameter: 5V 1000mA
Output parameter: 5V 500mA
Charging time: approx. 2.5hr
Standby time: approx. 4 months
Battery capacity: 600mAh
Battery type: li-ion
- Do not disassemble, repair or modify the product for any reason, as this may cause fire or even completely destroy the product.
- Do not expose the product to environments where the temperature is too low or too high (below 0°C or above 45°C).
- Keep the indicators away from the eyes of children and animals while using the earphones.
- Do not use this product during thunderstorms. Thunderstorms may cause the product to malfunction and increase the risk of electric shocks.
- Do not wipe and clean the earphones or their case with alcohol or other volatile liquids.
- Avoid any contact with liquids.
- Please read this instruction manual carefully before using the product and please properly storage.
- When using for the first time, please fully charge this product.
- Please charge the product, in case it has not been used over two weeks.
- Please use certificated charger.
- Do not wear earphones for a long term to protect your hearing.
- Do not wear earphones in any situations with potential risks as wearing them may reduce your perception to the outside world.
Please do not shower with earbuds. Do not wear them in rainy day. Do not leave them in washing machine or other extreme situations. Clean them with dry cloth.
12 months after you purchase this item. ( or you may inquire your local shopperfor more details.)
Supposing any defects caused by quality issues occur within the warranty period, please take this warranty card and purchase receipts to your distributor for free exchange service.
Free exchange service will not be accessed under following circumstances:
- Damages caused unauthorized disassembly.
- Defects or physical damages caused by leaking or dropping off.
3. Damages by act of God.
Supposing your item is within any damages or defects except the above circumstances, please return to us or your distributor for free repairing.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into and outlet on a circuit different from
that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void your authority to operate the equipment.
FCC ID: 2AMQ6-T17
Manufacturer：Dongguan Liesheng ElectronicCo., Ltd.
Address： Suite 1303, 1305 and 1306, 13/F,
Project Phrase 2 of Gaosheng Tech
District,Dongguan City, Guangdong, China.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!