TWS BT Earphones
What’s in the Box
- EartipsX3 pairs (middle size eartips have been put on already),
- Bluetooth earbuds,
- charging case charging cable,
- user manual
Operation range: lOm(open space with no obstacle)
Battery capacity: 43mAh(single earbud)
Charging time: approx. l.Shr
Calling time: approx. 3.5hr
Standby time: approx. lS0hr
Input parameter: SV =l00mA
Battery type: Ii-ion
Bluetooth version: 5.0
Basic Parameters (case)
Input parameter: SV = l000mA
Output parameter. SV=S00mA
Charging time: approx. 3hr
Standby time: approx. 4 months
Battery capacity: 2200mAh
Battery type: cylindrical battery
How to wear
When calling, adjust Mic towards mouth to gain better talking experience.
How to Charge
Prior to using, please peel off sticker covering the pogo pins and top up the earphones.
Take out earbuds from the case to power on them. Or keep touching panels for ls to power on earbuds ( LED glows solid white) when they are not in the case.
Put earphones into the case to power off them. Or keep touching both panels for 5s to power off earphones ( LED glows solid red for 2s ).
Auto pairing: take out both EarBuds from the case and they will auto pair with each other in 2 or 3s. Earphones will be connectable to cellphone when LED on either EarBud blinks white slowly. On cellphone, search for II Haylou-TlS II and tap to connect. If earbuds fail to be connected to cellphone, please put them back to the case and repeat the above steps. Earbuds will auto reconnect to the last device in connectivity records, if any. (Bluetooth faculty needs to be activated).
Note: earbuds have been set to factory since shipping out.
Manual pairing: manually power on two earbuds and they will auto pair with each other when LED blinks white promptly. Then either LED will blink white slowly and now you can tap it on cellphone to connect.
Auto connecting: take out either earbud from the case to power on it. LED will then blink white slowly. On cellphone, search for Haylou-TlS and tap to connect. Once power on earbuds will auto reconnect to last device in connectivity records, if any.
Manually connecting: manually power on either earbud. Its LED will soon blink white slowly then search for Haylou-TlS on cellphone and tap to connect.
LEDs on Charging Case
All three battery LEDs will blink 3 times then numbers of them will glow solid for 30s according to practical battery level whenever you open or close lid. (If you need to check battery level again, please close and re-open the lid again.) Low battery warning: only one LED blinks white.
Battery Level Display:
LED will glow solid red when charging and turn off once the case is topped up .
- Never disassemble or modify your headset for any reasons to avoid any damages and danger.
- Do not store the headset in extreme temperatures (under O’C or over 45’C).
- Avoid using the indicator close to the eyes of children or animals.
- Do not use this headset during a thunderstorm to avoid irregular function and increased risk of electric shock.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or strong detergents to clean the headset.
- Keep the headset dry.
If earphones do not function well, please refer the following steps to reset factory: take earbuds out from the case. Power off the earphones then touch both panels for about 15s (LED will blink red and white three times twice). After that, put them back to the case. Delete connectivity record on cellphone before processing another pairing (All connectivity records relating to the earbuds will all be removed).
Audio only outputs from single earbud
It’s really rare. Please reset GTl Pro, remove connectivity record on your cellphone and re-connect the earphones to your cellphone.
Other cases in charging
LED glows solid white for 1 minute when earbuds are topped up.
Carry case cannot charge earbuds, if its battery drains. LEDs on carry case will turn off once the case is topped up. If you charge it once again, LEDs will not give any notice, which does not mean the case is not charged.
Please do not shower with earbuds. Do not wear them in rainy day. Do not leave them in washing machine or other extreme situations. Clean them with dry cloth after use in pursuing a longer service life.
- Before using the headset, please read the manual carefully and keep it for future references.
- The headset need to be fully charged prior to first-time use.
- If the headset is left unused for over two weeks, please recharge it periodically.
- Please use the chargers made by qualified manufacturer.
- If the headset cannot be found by your phone, please check whether it is in pairing mode; if left unconnected for a long while, the headset will exit pairing mode, please re-enter the mode; if a procedure error of your phone occurs, reboot it; if a procedure error of the headset occurs, reboot or reset it.
Address: Suite 1303, 1305 and 1306, 13/F, Project Phrase
2 of Gaosheng Tech Tower, Gaosheng Tech Park,
No.5 Longxi Road, Zhouxi Community, Nancheng
District, Dongguan City, Guangdong. China.
Manufacturer: Dongguan Liesheng Electronic Co.,Ltd.
Made In China
Hazardous substances and their
contents in the item
Notes: Please arrange using time properly as your hearing may be damaged by using the device for a long time.
After Sales & Support
12 months after purchase (please keep your receipt properly)
If any quality defects happen during the warranty period, please take the receipt and contact with your distributor for aftersales service.
Following cases or any damages/defects that are not due to quality issue are not covered in the warranty.
- Any defects or damages caused by natural disasters, abnormal voltage or other environmental facts.
- Any unauthorized disassembly, modification or change of parts.
- Any damages caused by improper use of the product including soaking, corroding, falling down, squeezing or exposure to abnormal temperature or humidity.
Read More About…” Haylou T19 Chinese Manual “
Read More About.. ” Haylou T15 Chinese Manual “
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!