Haylou GT1 Pro
What’s in the Box
EartipsX 3 pairs, Bluetooth earphones, charging case, charging cable, manual.
Battery capacity: 43mAh(single earbud)
Charging time: approx.1.5hr
Calling time: approx. 3.5hr
Standby time: approx.150hr
Input parameter: 5V =lO0mA
Battery type: Ii-ion
Bluetooth version: 5.0
Input parameter: 5V =500mA
Output parameter. 5V=l50mA
Charging time: approx. 3.5hr
Standby time: approx. 4 months
Battery capacity: B00mAh
Battery type: Ii-ion
How to wear
When calling, adjust Mic towards mouth to gain better talking experience.
How to Charge
Prior to using, please peel off sticker from the pogo pins and top up the earphones.
Take out earphones from the case to power on them. Or touch both panels for l.Ss to power on earphones ( LED glows solid white) when they are not in the case.
Put earphones into the case to power off them. Or touch both panels for 4.Ss to power off earphones ( LED glows solid red for 2s ).
Auto pairing: take out both earbuds from the case On cellphone, search for Haylou-GTl Pro and tap to connect.
If you fail to build connection, please pull earbuds back into the case and repeat the above steps.
Once connected, earbuds will auto reconnect to the last device in connectivity records whenever powering on ( Bluetooth faculty needs to be turned on).
Manual pairing: manually power on two earbuds and they will auto pair with each other when LED blinks white promptly. Then LED on the right earbud will blink white slowly and now you can tap it on cellphone to connect
Auto pairing: take out one earbud from the case to power on. Its LED will soon blink slowly then search for Haylou-GTl Pro on cellphone and tap to connect.
Manual pairing: manually power on one earbud. Its LED will soon blink white slowly then search for Haylou-GTl Pro_R/L on cellphone and tap to connect.
LED on Charging Case
Four LEDs will blink3 times to display practical battery level whenever you open/close lid. Then LEDs for battery level will glow solid for 10s.
Low battery warning(carrycase): If battery level is under25%, LED will blink white three times then turn off and re-blink three times. The process will repeat in 1 minute.
Battery level display
Four LEDs will blink3timeswith draw marquee effect then glow solid to display practical battery level, when charging.
Battery level display in charging
1. Never disassemble or modify your headset for any reasons to avoid any damages and danger.
2. Do not store the headset in extreme temperatures (under 0°C or over 45°C).
3. Avoid using the indicator close to the eyes of children or animals.
4. Do not use this headset during a thunder storm to avoid irregular function and increased risk of electric shock.
5. Do not use harsh chemicals or strong detergents to clean the headset.
6. Keep the headset dry.
If earphones do not function well, please refer the following steps to reset factory: take earbuds out from the case. Power off the earphones then touch both panels for about 15s (LED will blink red and white three times twice). After that, put them back to the case. Delete connectivity record on cellphone before processing another pairing (All connectivity records relating to the earbuds will all be removed).
Audio only outputs from single earbud
It’s really rare. Please reset GTl Pro, remove connectivity record on your cellphone and re-connect the earphones to your cellphone.
Other cases in charging
LED glows solid white for 1 minute when earbuds
are topped up. Carry case cannot charge earbuds, if its battery drains.
LEDs on carry case will turn off once the case is topped up. If you charge it once again, LEDs will not give any notice, which does not mean the case is not charged.
Please do not shower with earbuds. Do not wear them in rainy day. Do not leave them in washing machine or other extreme situations. Clean them with dry cloth after use in pursuing a longer service life.
12 months after the next day receiving this item.
Free exchange service will not be accessed under following circumstances:
1. Damages caused unauthorized disassembly.
2. Defects or physical damages caused by leaking or dropping off.
3. Damages by act of God. Supposing your item is within any damages or defects except the above circumstances, please return to us or your distributor for free repairing.
Hazardous substances and their contents in the item.
Notes: Please arrange using time property as your hearing may be damaged by using the device for a long time.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable pro1Edion against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by taming the equipment off and on, the user is
encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation
is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2)this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
- Before using the headset, please read the manual carefully and keep it for future references.
- The headset need to be fully charged prior to first-time use.
- If the headset is left unused for over two weeks, please recharge it periodically.
- Please use the chargers made by qualified manufacturer.
- If the headset cannot be found by your phone, please check whether it is in pairing mode; if left unconnected for a long while, the headset will exit pairing mode, please re-enter the mode; if a procedure error of your phone occurs, reboot i~ if a procedure error of the headset occurs, reboot or reset it.
Address: Suite 1303, 1305 and 1306, 13/F, Project Phrase
2 of GaoshengTech Tower, GaoshengTech Park,
No.5 Longxi Road, Zhouxi Community, Nancheng
District, Dongguan City, Guangdong. China.
Manufacturer. Dongguan Liesheng Electronic Co., Ltd.
Made In China
Click Here to Read More About ..Haylou-GT1-XR-Chinese-Manual
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!