ʻO Twins Robot vacuum cleaner 3 i ka 1 me ka palapala hoʻohana akamai
Dear customer, thank you for purchasing our product. Please read the operating instructions
carefully before putting the appliance into operation and keep the instructions including the
palapala hōʻoia, ka loaʻa a, inā hiki, ka pahu me ka hoʻopili kūloko.
1. NA OLELO HOOLAHA OLA
- E noʻonoʻo i nā ʻōlelo kuhikuhi no ka hoʻohana ʻana ma ke ʻano he ʻāpana o ka mea hana a hāʻawi iā lākou i kekahi mea hoʻohana ʻē aʻe o ka mea hana.
- E nānā inā pili ka ʻikepili ma ka lepili ʻano me ka voltage in electric socket.
- Never use the appliance if its power cord of adaptor is damaged, if it does not work properly, if it fell down and was damaged. In this case take the appliance to a special service to check its safety and proper function.
- Hoʻohana ʻia ka huahana no ka hoʻohana ʻana i ka home a me nā mea like (ma nā hale kūʻai, nā keʻena a me nā wahi hana like, ma nā hōkele, nā motel a me nā wahi noho ʻē aʻe, i nā hale e hoʻolako ai i ka hale me ka ʻaina kakahiaka). ʻAʻole ia i manaʻo ʻia no ka hoʻohana pāʻoihana!
- Hiki ke hoʻohana ʻia i kēia mea pono e nā keiki mai ka makahiki 8 a ʻoi a me ka poʻe me ka hōʻemi kino, sensory a noʻonoʻo paha a i ʻole nele o ka ʻike a me ka ʻike inā hāʻawi ʻia lākou i ka nānā ʻana e pili ana i ka hoʻohana ʻana o ka mīkini ma kahi ala palekana a hoʻomaopopo i nā pōʻino. pili pū. ʻAʻole pāʻani nā keiki me ka mīkini. ʻAʻole e hana ʻia ka hoʻomaʻemaʻe a me ka mālama ʻana o nā mea hoʻohana e nā keiki me ka nānā ʻole ʻia.
- Before replacing accessories or accessible parts, which move during operation, before assembly and disassembly, before cleaning or maintenance, turn off the appliance!
- Inā ʻino ke kaula mana o ka mea hana, pono e hoʻololi ʻia e ka mea hana, kāna ʻenehana lawelawe a i ʻole kekahi kanaka kūpono like.
- Mai hoʻohana i ka mea hana inā ua poino ke kaula uila a i ʻole ka pahu uila, inā ʻaʻole pono ka hana ʻana o ka mīkini a hāʻule paha i ka papahele a pohō, a i ʻole ua hāʻule i loko o ka wai.
- I mea e hōʻoia ai i ka palekana a me ka hana pono o ka mea hana, e hoʻohana wale i nā ʻāpana ʻokoʻa mua a me nā mea pono i ʻae ʻia e ka mea hana.
- KA MANAʻO: Use only the charging dock supplied together with this unit for charging.
- No ka mana o ka mea hana, e hoʻohana wale i ka vol liʻiliʻi palekanatage kulike me ke ano papa.
- Don´t put hands close to rotating part.
- Never immerse the vacuum cleaner into water (even its parts)!
- Never vacuum without a properly inserted filtration system and micro-filters.
- Do not vacuum sharp objects (e.g. glass, shatter), hot, flammable, explosive items (e.g. ash, hot cigarette butts, gasoline, thinners and aerosol vapours) or greases (e.g. fats, oils), caustic agents (e.g. acids, solvents). Vacuuming these objects may lead to damage of the dust filters, or the vacuum cleaner.
- Pores of the filters may be clogged when vacuum cleaning very fine dust (e.g. fine sand, cement dust, plaster). Thus, air permeability will be reduced and the suction performance will drop. In this case, clean the filters even though the dust container is not full yet.
- Always switch off the vacuum cleaner first and disconnect the power cord from power supply and only then empty the dust container, clean/replace micro-filters, clean the vacuum cleaner or its accessories.
- Mai haʻalele i ka mea hoʻomaʻemaʻe maloʻo i ke ʻano o ka wā (ua, hau, pāhawewe lā pololei, etc.).
- Mai hoʻohana i ka mea hana no kekahi kumu ʻē aʻe ma mua o ke kumu i manaʻo ʻia i wehewehe ʻia ma kēia mau kuhikuhi no ka hoʻohana ʻana!
- Disconnect the appliance from the mains when not in use for a long period.
- Secure please gaps on the floor (eg, Threshold Strip) to avoid damaging the rotating brushes. These joints may also limit the vacuum cleaner jams bristle of brush into the gaps.
- This device can not be used on a carpet whose pile length is over 1 cm. At the same time, the vacuum cleaner may not function properly on some types of dark carpets which surface „deceives” the sensors an can cause chaotic movements of the vacuum cleaner or its failure to reach some parts of the floor. Robot vacuum cleaner can cross floor
transition strips/thresholds of approx. 2 cm in height.
- Make precautions to solve the problem which may make the cleaning in trouble, such as:
• Keep the easily knock over objects in a safe place.
• Permian the edge of the carpet.
• The hanging table cloth and curtain should not touch the ground.
• The flammable object should be cut from the fire source.
• Sort out the tangled power cord on the floor.
• Pick up the newspaper, book, magazine and large piece of paper scattered on the floor.
- Check whether the main brush is correctly fixed inside the robot before cleaning.
- Examine if the dustbin is empty and insure it is fixed before it works.
- See if up-ground height sensor are wiped clean.
- If you only need to clean one room, please close the door.
- If the room which needs to be cleaned wants a partition, you can place the virtual wall,
at the same time, check the facing opening width.
- Please be aware that device needs 11 cm of clearance underneath furniture so that it will
not become trapped.
- Do NOT drop the Robot, should this happen, run the Robot to see that everything is okay
before letting it operate by itself without you being present.
- If the battery is leaking, remove it immediately; it can damage the vacuum cleaner.
- E mālama i nā pila ma kahi e hiki ai i nā keiki a me nā kānaka kīnā ʻole. ʻO ke kanaka nāna e ale i nā pila, pono e ʻimi koke i ke kōkua olakino.
- Dispose of a discharged battery in a suitable way.
- Never use the appliance for any other purpose than for the intended one described in these instructions for use! This appliance is not intended for outdoor use.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for damage caused by improper use of the appliance
and the accessories and its guarantee for the appliance does not apply in situations when the safety warnings above are not complied with. Failure to replace or maintain all filters regularly and also using non-original filters, the properties of which resulted in failure or damage of the vacuum cleaner is also understood to be improper use of the appliance.
Wireless connection and compatibility
- The ETA company cannot be liable in any way for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages, or for any loss of data or loss due to information leakage during wireless communication.
- Successful wireless communication cannot be guaranteed 100% on all Smart devices and Wifi networks (routers). Due to the variety of devices on the market, there may be cases where the character or specification of a given smart device or Wifi network (router) makes connection impossible or is in some way disturbed. In addition, several factors, including hardware and software configuration, also affect the success of wireless communication over a Wifi network. The connection between the robot and your Wifi network can also be adversely affected by the surrounding Wifi networks that they can be tuned to the same channel and disrupt connections (e.g. in housing estates, apartment buildings, etc.). These facts are not a reason to claim the appliance.
The application is owned and operated by a third party (hereinafter the “Subject”) different from
The product, mainly applicable to home, hotel rooms and small office, is good for cleaning to various short-haired carpet, wood floor, hard floor, ceramic tile, etc.
Since the vacuum cleaner moves freely in the space of your home, it is necessary to adapt the environment to this fact. Before use, remove all unwanted objects (stretched cables, scattered clothes, papers, bags, etc.) from the floor that could impede the movement of the vacuum cleaner or, conversely, fragile objects (e.g. glass and ceramic vases) that could be damaged by the vacuum cleaner.
If you use the device in an apartment with several storeys, it is necessary to carry the charging station along with the device from one storey to another.
3. PRODUCT COMPONENTS
3.1 MAU MEA PAHU
3.2 ROBOTIC VACUUM CLEANER
A – Robotic vacuum cleaner
A1 – Front bumper
A2 – Sensors against falling downstairs
A3 – Charging contacts
A4 – Storage battery compartment cover
A5 – Drive Wheels (Left / Right)
A6 – Front wheel
A7 – Side brush
A8 – Main brush cover
A9 – Laser module
A10 – Charging dock IR sensor
A11 – Anti-collision IR sensor
A12 – Loudspeaker
A13 – Exhaust grille
A14 –RESET button
A15 – Main brush lock button
A16 – Main brush
B – Dirt hopper / water tank
C – Control panel
3.3 DUSTBIN / WATER TANK
3.4 PANEL MANA
3.5 CHARGING DOCK WITH THE DIRT EXTRACTION UNIT
D – Charging dock with the dirt extraction unit
D1 – START button (automatic cleaning) /
SPOT (local cleaning) / STOP (PAUSE)
D2 – Return to charging dock button
D3 – Dust bag indicator lamp
D4 – Charging lamp
D5 – Dirt extraction fan indicator lamp
D6 – Charging contacts
D7 – IR sensor
D8 – Robot vacuum connection opening
D9 – Cover
D10 – Protection filter
D11 – Power supply connector
D12 – Exhaust filter grille
D13 – Exhaust filter
E – Supply cable
F – Dust bag
F1 – Handle
3.6 MANA LOA
3.7 MOP EXTENSION
3.8 PAPA HUAOLELO ANA
Main brush: ETA624000190
Side brushes (2x): ETA624000140
Set HEPA filter and foam filter: ETA624000260
Dust bag: ETA624000280
4. Hoʻomākaukau no ka hoʻohana
Remove all packing material, remove vacuum cleaner and accessories.
Remove any adhesive, stickers, or paper from the vacuum cleaner.
4.1 VACUUM CLEANER PREPARATION
Fit the dirt container B or mop unit H, according to intended use.
4.2 INSTALLATION OF THE CHARGING DOCK WITH THE DIRT EXTRACTION UNIT
- Place the charging dock with the dirt extraction unit on the floor, at a distance of approx. 6 cm from the wall. Be sure there is sufficient space at the sides of the charging dock (at least 0.5 m) and before the charging dock (at least 1.2 m). Avoid exposure of the charging dock with the dust extraction unit to sun.
- Connect supply cable E to the charging dock, and then to the mains.
5. VACCUM CLEANER USE
The device has voice notification function which can be set in various languages (this function can be deactivated).
Insert the battery into the remote control, observe correct polarity (2 pieces, battery type AAA).
5.1 SWITCHING ON THE VACUUM CLEANER
- Press button C1 for approx. 3 seconds.
- Light buttons will be on, initial sound signal, and then the switched-on voice message will be heard.
5.2 BATTERY CHARGING
- Check correct connection of the charging dock with the dust extraction unit to the mains
(backlit buttons D1, D2 and indicator lamp D4 must be on).
- Place robot vacuum near the charging dock, press button C2/D2/G8 and wait until the
robot vacuum has correctly approached to the charging contacts. If the battery is too
low, place the device close to the charging contacts.
* Note: The stated operating times are based on ETA‘s internal testing and only apply to a new and fully charged battery. Depending on the age and wear of the battery, the operating time decreases.
- Standard charging time is approx. 6 hours.
- After cleaning, the device will automatically go to the charging dock.
- The “ETA SMART” application makes it easy to find out the battery status. The application can also be sent back to the charging station at any time.
5.3 START / STANDBY MODE / SLEEP MODE
Switch on the robot vacuum using any of buttons C1/D1/G1/G2/G5 or get it out of the sleep mode.
Standby mode (Pause)
Press any of buttons C1/D1/G1 to interrupt cleaning operation and switch on stand by mode. When in stand by mode, the robot vacuum does not move, blue backlit buttons C1 and C2 are on
After approx. 20 minutes of inactivity, the robot vacuum will automatically go to sleep mode. Press any of buttons C1/G1 to switch it over to stand by mode (blue backlit buttons C1 and C2 go out.
The device must go out from the charging dock for the cleaning. Place the charging dock appropriately, according to the instructions above, and do not change its location to allow the device to return back to the charging dock after cleaning.
5.4 CLEANING MODES AND DEVICE FUNCTIONS WITHOUT USING THE ETA SMART APPLICATION
Ka hana lima
You can operate the device manually using G2 direction buttons and clean only the areas where cleaning is necessary.
When controlling the device manually, allways monitor its operation. Particular attention should be paid when switching on BACK direction, because the device has not any sensors at its back side to avoid falling down the stairs.
Smart automatic cleaning
Press any of buttons C1/D1/G1. During cleaning, the vacuum cleaner moves gradually and systematically in the space according to the programmed route. It divides the space into individual segments. As soon as the vacuum cleaner cleans the entire available space, it automatically searches for the charging station. This is the most used method of cleaning
Press button G5 or press and hold (approx. 3 seconds) button D1. The device will be switched on at full power and observe programmed route when cleaning the area (square 1.8 x 1.8 m). When cleaning has been completed, the device will return to the charging dock automatically. When cleaning is complete, the vacuum cleaner stops and goes into standby mode. This cleaning mode is suitable for cleaning a small soiled area.
Suction power level setting
Suction power can be changed using buttons G3. 3 levels are on choice.
Switching over dampening intensity levels
Use G6 button to switch over various dampening intensity levels. 4 levels are on choice. This function is only available with the mop unit H (see below).
Switching on/off acoustic signals (voice messages)
Use buttons G4 to switch on/off acoustic signals and voice messages.
Return to the charging dock with dust extraction unit
After completion of cleaning, the device can automatically return back to the charging dock. You can also send the device back to the charging dock using buttons C2/D2/G8.
Pihi hoʻihoʻi hou
Press RESET button A14 using a suitable tool to switch off the robot vacuum.
Automatic extraction of dirt in the extraction unit
After completion of cleaning and return to the charging dock with extraction unit, the dirt accumulated in container B of the robot vacuum will be automatically extracted. Also, check filling status of the dust bag F and replace it regularly.
5.5 USING THE MOPING ATTACHMENT
4. Switch on the device and select the required cleaning mode.
- When mopping, we recommend cleaning the individual rooms.
- When mopping, check the vacuum cleaner and add water to the moping attachment, if necessary, or rinse the mop.
- Do not use the mop attachment on carpets and prevent the vacuum cleaner from hitting the carpet.
- After use, remove the mop unit, clean it and drain excessive water. Do not leave it installed on the vacuum cleaner while charging.
5.6 MAUVIEW OF LIGHT SIGNALS
Some light signals can have several meanings. Meanings of light signals are supported by voice notifications or, as the case may be, by relevant notifications in the “ETA SMART” application .
HOOMAEMAE HOOMAEMAE ROBOT
CHARGING DOCK WITH DUST EXTRACTION UNIT
For full description of all error messages please refer to chapter 8. SOLVING THE PROBLEMS.
6. APPLICATION ETA SMART
In the simple operation mode, the device can be controlled using buttons on control panel C or remote control F (see above). In order to use all device´s functions, you will have to install and use smart app “ETA SMART”, allowing extension of vacuum cleaner functionality and increased user comfort.
All other information, operating instructions of the app, instructions and hints for successful
pairing with home network can be found at:
The app is available from Apple Store or Google Play database (or use the following QR code for easy installation:
If QR code is not active, find the app manually (by its name).
7. VACUUM CLEANER MAINTENANCE
Carry out maintenance and cleaning regularly, depending on the frequency of use and the amount of cleaning. In a more polluted environment (a pet household), more frequent maintenance will be required. Failure to carry out maintenance may damage the vacuum cleaner and its components!
7.1 CHARGING CONTACTS CLEANING
Disconnect the device from mains and remove the charging dock! Clean charging contacts (A3, B2, D6) with clean cloth. Clean at least once a month. Do not use aggressive cleaning agents or oils to clean the contacts.
7.2 CLEANING OF DIRT CONTAINER / WATER TANK, FILTERS AND MOP UNIT
1. Remove dirt container B with attached mop unit H from the robot vacuum. Press buttons H1 and disconnect the mop unit from the dirt container. Dispose of dirt together with normal household waste.
2. Drain remaining water from the tank.
3. Clean the dirt tank with the tool I (or other suitable).
4. Remove the filters from the dirt tank and clean them with tool I (or other suitable). Blow or knock the HEPA filter B4 gently. Plastic foam filter B5 and cover B3 can be rinsed in running water.
5. Remove mop H1 from mop unit H. Wipe the mop unit surface with soft cloth and rinse
mop H1 in running water.
- For filters cleaning do not use aggressive detergents or cleaning agents or hot water
- Dry cleaning is recommended to maintain HEPA filter parameters.
- If you choose to wash the HEPA filter with water, its filtering ability will be reduced.
- The maximum number of filter washes is 3x. Then it is necessary to buy a new one.
- It is recommended to change the HEPA filter at least twice a year.
- The filters are not intended for use in a dishwasher.
- Cleaning failure and possibly filters replacing can lead to malfunction of the vacuum cleaner!
6. After completion of maintenance operations, allow all parts to dry thoroughly. Then store
them together with the robot vacuum in an appropriate and safe place.
7.3 MAIN BRUSH CLEANING
- Press lock button A15 and remove cover A8. Then remove main brush A16 from the robot vacuum.
- Clean the main brush with the cleaning tool I (or other suitable). You can also use scissors to remove tangled hair / hair. Wipe the main brush cover and main brush compartment with a soft, dry cloth.
7.4 CLEANING THE SIDE BRUSH
- Unscrew the safety screw using a screwdriver.
- Extract side brush and remove wrapped hair on the brush.
- Fit the brush back on the robot vacuum.
7.5 WHEELS CLEANING
Clean the front, left and right wheels with the I tool. Front caster A6 with its bearing can be dismounted for easier maintenance, using flat screwdriver. Insert the screwdriver under the rubber caster and release the caster by pushing it upwards. After cleaning, fit the caster on its place again (a click must be heard).
Some hair / pet’s hair may be wrapped around the wheel axes and other dirt may stick. Inspect and clean the wheels regularly.
7.6 SENSORS CLEANING
After each cleaning, clean the sensors with tool I (or another suitable one).
7.7 CLEANING THE CHARGING DOCK WITH DUST EXTRACTION UNIT
1. Flip up cover D9 and remove bag F filled with dust. Dispose the bag into municipal waste. Insert a new dust bag.
2. Remove exhaust grille D12 and exhaust filter D13. Rinse the grille and the filter in running water, allow them to dry thoroughly and fit in place.
Dust and dirt can be accumulated around orifice D8. Be careful when maintaining or handling the charging dock.
8. PROBLEMS SOLUTIONS
8.1 INDICATOR LAMPS OF THE CHARGING DOCK WITH DUST EXTRACTION UNIT – ERROR MESSAGES
9. KEKAHI MAKAHI
Smart device operational system – Android 4.1 and higher
– IOS 9.0 and higher
ʻO ka pūnaewele Wifi – 2.4 Ghz
– WPA1 and WPA2 security (recommended WPA2)
The device cannot be operated on IEEE 802.1X-secured Wifi networks (usually corporate Wifi networks).
Hereby, ETA a.s. declares that the radio equipment type ETA6240 is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the
ETA internet address.
The manufacturer reserves the right to change the technical specifications for the respective model. The manufacturer reserves the right to change/update the ETA SMART application without prior notice. Due to the character of such changes/updates, some information or procedures in this manual might become obsolete or might be missing.
ʻAʻole pili ka hōʻoia o 24 mau mahina i ka emi ʻana o ka mana kūpono o ka accumulator ma muli o kona hoʻohana ʻana a i ʻole ka makahiki. Hoʻemi mālie ka mana kūpono ma muli o ke ʻano o ka hoʻohana ʻana i ka accumulator.
ʻOi aku ka nui o ka mālama ʻana a i ʻole ka mālama ʻana e koi ana i ke komo ʻana i nā ʻāpana o loko o ka mea hana pono e hana ʻia e kahi lawelawe ʻoihana! ʻO ka hoʻokō ʻole i nā ʻōlelo a ka mea hana e alakaʻi i ka pau ʻana o ke kuleana e hōʻoiaʻiʻo i ka hoʻoponopono!
10. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
If the dimensions allow, there are labels of materials used for production of packing, components and accessories as well as their recycling on all parts. The symbols specified on the product or in the accompanying documentation mean that the used electrical or electronic products must not be disposed of together with municipal waste. For proper disposal of the product, hand it over at special collection places where it will be received free of charge. Suitable disposal of the product can help to maintain valuable natural resources and to prevent possible negative impacts on the environment and human health, which could be the possible consequences of improper waste disposal. Fines can be imposed for improper disposal of this type of waste in agreement with the national regulations. The appliance is equipped with the Li-Ion battery with long life. For environmental protection it is necessary to remove the battery from the appliance after its service life and the battery and the appliance must be disposed of safely using special collection networks. Ask for more details at the local authority or at the local waste collection site. For environmental protection it is necessary to remove the battery from the appliance after its service life and the battery and the appliance must be disposed of safely using special collection networks. Ask for more details at the local authority or at the local waste collection site.
Unscrew 8 screws of the battery cover on the bottom side of the robot vacuum. Remove the battery and unplug the connector. Remove the battery and unplug the connector. For unplugging the connector use more force for advantage of overcoming the safety fuse against spontaneous disconnection.
HOʻohana NO KA HALE WALE. MAI hookomo iloko o ka wai a me na wai e ae. E ALOHA I KA PILI O KA PILI, E MALAMA I KEIA EKE PALA MAI NA BEPE AME NA KEIKI. Mai hoʻohana i kēia ʻeke ma nā moena, nā moena, nā kaʻa a i ʻole nā mea pāʻani. ʻAʻole kēia ʻeke he mea pāʻani.
E heluhelu hou aʻe e pili ana i kēia manual & hoʻoiho PDF:
Palapala / Punawai
|Twins Robot vacuum cleaner 3 in 1 with smart application [pdf] Palapala Hoʻohana|
Robot vacuum cleaner, Robot vacuum smart application, vacuum cleaner 3 in 1
E hoʻomaopopo '
- Technická podpora robotických vysavačů | ETA - tady je doma
- ETA - tady je doma
- Unterstützung für Roboterstaubsauger | eta.de
- Serwis Digison
- Technická podpora robotických vysavačů | ETA - tady je doma
- Robot vacuum cleaner support | etasince1943.com
- Obsługa robotów odkurzających | eta-polska.pl
- ETA - tu je doma
- AEG Hausgeräte | Setzen Sie auf Qualität | AEG
- Robot porszívó támogatás | eta.hu