SONICWALL NSsp 13700 – Appliance Only
Palekana a me nā alakaʻi hoʻoponopono
- Ke hoʻouka nei i ka mīkini
- ʻO ka ʻōlelo aʻo ʻana o ka pākaukau lithium
- Pili pili kaula
Ke hoʻouka nei i ka mīkini
'Ōlelo Aʻo: Pono nā kūlana ma lalo nei no ka hoʻokomo pono ʻana:
- Hoʻolālā ʻia ka mea hana SonicWall e kau ʻia i loko o kahi keʻena hoʻokiʻekiʻe 19-inihi.
- E hoʻohana i ka lako paʻa i ʻōlelo ʻia e ka mea hana lāʻau a hōʻoia i ka lawa o ka pahu no ka noi.
- E hōʻoia ʻaʻole hiki ke komo ka wai a i ʻole ka makū nui i ka ʻāpana.
- E ʻae i ka holo ʻole ʻana o ka ea a puni ka ʻāpana a ma nā puka makani ma ka ʻaoʻao o ka ʻāpana. Manaʻo ʻia ka liʻiliʻi o 1 iniha (25.44mm).
- E hoʻokaʻawale i nā uwea mai nā laina mana, nā kukui uila, a me nā kumu o ka walaʻau e like me nā radios, transmitters, a me broadband. ampnā mea hoʻoholomua.
- E hoʻokomo ma kahi mamao mai ka lā pololei a me nā kumu wela. Manaʻo ʻia ka wela o ka ʻili o 104º F (40º C).
- If installed in a closed or multi-rack assembly, the operating ambient \ temperature of the rack environment may be greater than the room ambient. Therefore, consideration should be given to installing the equipment in an environment compatible with the maximum recommended ambient temperature.
- E kau pono i nā mea hana SonicWall i loko o ka pā i mea e pale aku ai i kahi kūlana pōʻino i hoʻoili ʻia e ka hoʻouka ʻana i nā mīkini like ʻole.
- Four mounting screws, compatible with the rack design, must be used and hand tightened to ensure secure installation. Choose a mounting location where all four mounting holes line up with those of the mounting bars of the 19-inch rack mount cabinet.
- E hāʻawi ʻia kahi mea hoʻokaʻawale lālā i koho ʻia a ʻae ʻia ma ke ʻano he ʻāpana o ka hoʻonohonoho hale. E hahai i nā code kūloko i ke kūʻai ʻana i nā mea a i ʻole nā mea ʻāpana.
- Pono e noʻonoʻo ʻia i ka hoʻopili ʻana o nā mea hana i ke kaapuni hoʻolako. Pono e hoʻohana ʻia ka noʻonoʻo kūpono ʻana i ka papa inoa o nā lako i ka wā e hoʻoponopono ai i kēia pilikia. Mai hoonui i ke kaapuni.
- This equipment must be grounded. The power cord for the product should be connected to a socket or outlet with earthing connection. Reliable grounding of rack-mounted equipment must be maintained.
Pono e hāʻawi ʻia ka manaʻo nui i nā hoʻopili lako mana ʻē aʻe ma mua o nā pilina pololei i nā lālā kaapuni, e like me nā kaula mana.
- The included power cord(s) are approved for use only in specific countries orregions. Before using a power cord, verify that it is rated and approved for use in your location.
- Minimum power cord rating for European Union (CE): Certified power supply cord not lighter than light PVC sheathed flexible cord according to IEC 60227, designation, or H05 VV F or H05 VVH2-F2, and rated for at least 3G 0.75 mm².
- The following statement applies only to rack-installed products that are GS Marked: This equipment is not intended for use at workplaces with visual display units, in accordance with §2 of the German ordinance for workplaces with visual display units. To avoid incommoding reflections at visual display workplaces this device must not be placed in the direct field of view.
- Hoʻohana wale ʻia kēia huahana no ka hoʻohana ʻana ma kahi wahi i kaupalena ʻia, ʻaʻole i manaʻo ʻia e hoʻokomo ʻia a hoʻohana ʻia i loko o kahi home a i ʻole wahi ākea i hiki i ka lehulehu. Ke hoʻokomo ʻia i loko o nā kula, pono e hoʻokomo ʻia kēia mea hana ma kahi paʻa i hiki ke loaʻa i nā limahana i aʻo ʻia.
- ʻO ke kanaka akamai wale nō i aʻo ʻia i ka hoʻoponopono ʻana a me ka mālama ʻana i ka ʻenehana ʻike a me nā lako kamepiula hiki ke hoʻokomo a hoʻololi i nā modula. ʻO nā modula wale nō i hāʻawi ʻia e SonicWall i ʻae ʻia e hoʻohana. Inā koi ʻia kekahi lawelawe ʻē aʻe, pono e hoʻihoʻi ʻia ka huahana iā SonicWall Inc.
- Pono e hoʻopaʻa ʻia nā manamana lima me kahi mea hana ma hope o ka hoʻokomo ʻana a me ke komo ʻana i hope o ka huahana.
- Ma mua o ka hoʻololi ʻana i ka ʻāpana peʻa, e heluhelu pono a hahai i nā ʻōlelo kuhikuhi i hāʻawi ʻia me ka ʻāpana.
'Ōlelo Aʻo: Potential hazard from fan
- When shipped from the factory, this SonicWall product has two power supplies installed for redundant power and added reliability. Both power cords must be removed to disconnect AC power from the unit.
- Mai wehe a hoʻokomo paha i kahi lako mana me ke kaula uila i hoʻopili ʻia i ka lako mana e wehe a hoʻokomo ʻia.
- Ke hoʻohana nei i kahi module Fiber Optic Small-Form Pluggable (SFP), e hōʻoia i ka IEC 60825 i hōʻoia ʻia a me kahi huahana Laser Class 1.
- He kūpono no ka hoʻokomo ʻana i loko o ka lumi ʻenehana ʻike e like me ka Paukū 645 o ka National Electrical Code a me NFPA 75.
ʻO ka ʻōlelo aʻo ʻana o ka pākaukau lithium
ʻAʻole hiki ke pani ʻia ka Battery Lithium i hoʻohana ʻia i ka mea hoʻohana palekana SonicWall. E hoʻihoʻi i ka mea hana palekana SonicWall i kahi kikowaena lawelawe ʻae ʻia ʻo SonicWall no ka hoʻololi ʻana me ke ʻano like a i ʻole like i ʻōlelo ʻia e ka mea hana. Inā, no kekahi kumu, pono e hoʻolei ʻia ka pākaukau a i ʻole ka mea hana palekana SonicWall, e hana pēlā ma muli o nā kuhikuhi a ka mea hana.
Pili pili kaula
Hoʻolālā ʻia nā uwea Ethernet a me RS232 (Console) no ka pilina intra-hale i nā mea hana ʻē aʻe. Mai hoʻopili pololei i kēia mau awa i ka uwea kamaʻilio a i ʻole nā uea ʻē aʻe e puka ana i waho o ka hale kahi i loaʻa ai ka mea hana SonicWall.
KA MANAʻO: Hiki ke loaʻa nā hoʻolaha hoʻoponopono hou aʻe no kēia huahana ma ka pūnaewele ma https://www.sonicwall.com/support.
Pākuʻi uila (EMI) is any signal or emission, radiated in free space or conducted along power or signal leads, that endangers the functioning of radio navigation or other safety service or seriously degrades, obstructs, or repeatedly interrupts a licensed radio communications service. Radio communications services include but are not limited to AM/FM commercial broadcast, television, cellular services, radar, airtraffic control, pager, and Personal Communication Services (PCS). These licensed radio services, and unlicensed radio services, such as WLAN or Bluetooth, along with unintentional radiators such as digital devices, including computer systems, contribute to the electromagnetic environment.
Hoʻohui uila (EMC) is the ability of items of electronic equipment to function properly together in the electronic environment. While this computer system has been designed and determined to be compliant with regulatory agency limits for EMI, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
SonicWALL products are designed, tested, and classified for their intended electromagnetic environment. These electromagnetic environment classifications generally refer to the following harmonized definitions:
Helu B products are intended for use in residential/domestic environments but may also be used in nonresidential/non-domestic environments.
KA MANAʻO: The residential/domestic environment is an environment where the use of broadcast radio and television receivers may be expected within a distance of 10 m (33 feet) from where this product is used.
Class A products are intended for use in non-residential/non-domestic environments. Class A products may also be utilized in residential/domestic environments, but may cause interference and require the user to take adequate corrective measures.
If this equipment does cause interference with radio communications services, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, you are encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient i ka loaʻa antenna.
- Relocate the computer with respect to the receiver
- Move the computer away from the receiver.
- Plug the computer into a different outlet so that the computer and the receiver are on different branch circuits.
If necessary, consult a SonicWall Technical Support representative or an experienced radio/television or EMC technician for additional suggestions.
Information Technology Equipment (ITE), including peripherals, expansion cards, printers, input/output (I/O) devices, monitors, and so on, that are integrated into or connected to the system should match the electromagnetic environment classification of the computer system.
A Notice about Shielded Signal Cables: Use only shielded cables for connecting peripherals to any SonicWall device to reduce the possibility of interference with radio communications services. Using shielded cables ensures that you maintain the appropriate EMC classification for the intended environment.
SonicWall has determined that this product is a Class A harmonized product. The following sections provide country-specific EMC/EMI or product safety information.
FCC, Class A
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful interference, in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.
Hāʻawi ʻia ka ʻike aʻe ma ka hāmeʻa a i ʻole nā mea hana i uhi ʻia i kēia palapala e like me nā lula FCC:
- Product inoa: SonicWall NSsp 13700
- Ke Ana Hoʻohālike: 1RK54-118
- Company inoa: SonicWall Inc. 1033 McCarthy Blvd. Milpitas, CA 95035 USA 888-557-6642
This product has been determined to be in compliance with 2014/35/EU (Low Voltage Directive), 2014/30/EU (EMC Directive), and amendments of the European Union.
European Union, Class A
'Ōlelo Aʻo: This is a Class A product. In a domestic environment this product may cause radio frequency interference in which case the user may be required to take adequate measures.
A “Declaration of Conformity” in accordance with the preceding directives and standards has been made and is on file at SonicWall International Ltd., City Gate Park, Mahon, Cork, Ireland.
Kuleana kope © 2021 SonicWall Inc. Ua mālama ʻia nā kuleana āpau.
This product is protected by U.S. and international copyright and intellectual property laws. SonicWall is a trademark or registered trademark of SonicWall Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S.A. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.
The information in this document is provided in connection with SonicWall Inc. and/or its affiliates’ products. No license, express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise, to any intellectual property right is granted by this document or in connection with the sale of SonicWall products. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SPECIFIED IN THE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR THIS PRODUCT, SONICWALL AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER AND DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY RELATING TO ITS PRODUCTS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL SONICWALL AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS DOCUMENT, EVEN IF SONICWALL AND/OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SonicWall and/or its affiliates make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this document and reserve the right to make changes to specifications and product descriptions at any time without notice. SonicWall Inc. and/or its affiliates do not make any commitment to update the information contained in this document.
No ka 'ike hou aku, makaikai https://www.sonicwall.com/legal/
Aupuni Mōʻī Hui Pū ʻia
SonicWall (UK) Limited
Matrix House, Basing View
Basingstoke, Berkshire, UK
'Ōlelo Aʻo: Hōʻike ke kiʻiona WARNING i ka pōʻino waiwai, ʻeha pilikino, a i ʻole ka make.
HOʻOPIKE: Hōʻike ke kiʻi CAUTION i ka pōʻino o ka lako a i ʻole ka nalowale o ka ʻikepili inā ʻaʻole hahai ʻia nā kuhikuhi.
IMPORTANT, NOTE, TIP, MOBILE, or VIDEO: An information icon indicates supporting information
Palapala / Punawai
|SONICWALL NSsp 13700 - Appliance Only [pdf] alakaʻi hoʻohana|
NSsp 13700 - Appliance Only, NSsp 13700 -, Appliance Only