AXAGON ACU-QS24 QC3.0 + 5V-1.2A Paipai Paipala Paipala Palapala
SAFETY AND CORRECT HANDLING
– Ensure that the output parameters of the adapter match the parameters of the powered device.
– Only use good quality and undamaged USB cables.
– Do not cross-connect the charging adapter outputs. Adapter damage may occur!
– Protect the adapter from high temperatures and mechanical damage.
– Use the adapter only in a dry environment
– Protect it from water, do not use with wet hands, there is a risk of electric shock!
– Do not cover the adapter and allow access to air for sufficient cooling.
-The adapter may become hot during use, it is normal.
– If the adapter is damaged, disconnect it IMMEDIATELY and do not use it again! – Do not disassemble, modify, or attempt to repair the adapter. – If you do not use the adapter, unplug it. -The adapter is for indoor use only and the mains voltage is 100 – 240V –.
– Do not leave the adapter unattended.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT: More information, FAQs, manuals and drivers can be found on the product page in the
PRODUCT SUPPORT tab at www.axagon.eu. Nothing helped? Write to our technical support: [pale ʻia ka leka uila]
I ka pau ʻana o kona ola lawelawe, mai hoʻolei i ka huahana i loko o ka ʻōpala hale; lawe ia i kahi ohi no ka hana hou ʻana i nā mea uila. No ka ʻike e pili ana i nā papahana hōʻiliʻili a hana hou i kou ʻāina, e kelepona i kou mau luna kūloko a i ʻole ka mea kūʻai aku i kūʻai aku iā ʻoe i ka huahana.
EU declaration of conformity: The device complies with the harmonisation legislation of the European Union 2014/35/EU (LVD), 2014/30/EU (EMC) and 2011/65/EU (RoHS). The complete EU declaration of conformity is available from the manufacturer.
Ma mua o ka hoʻohana ʻana i ka huahana, pono ka mea hoʻohana e heluhelu i nā ʻōlelo a ka mea hoʻohana. Hoʻokuʻu ka mea hana i kekahi kuleana no ka pōʻino e hiki mai ana ma muli o ka hoʻohana pono ʻole ʻana i ka huahana a i ʻole ka hahai ʻole ʻana i nā ʻōlelo kuhikuhi i loko. Pono e kūkākūkā me ka mea hana i ka hoʻohana ʻana i nā huahana ʻē aʻe ma mua o ka mea i kuhikuhi ʻia.
Mai hoʻohana i ka huahana ma nā wahi haʻahaʻa a pahū paha a kokoke i nā mea hiki ke puhi ʻia.
Degree of Protection 20.
The appliance is protected against contact with a finger; the appliance is not protected against water ingress.
Appliance of protection class II according to IEC 60536 — appliance with double insulation. The appliance is intended for indoor use in standard conditions only.
E heluhelu hou aʻe e pili ana i kēia manual & hoʻoiho PDF:
Palapala / Punawai
|AXAGON ACU-QS24 QC3.0 + 5V-1.2A Wall Charger [pdf] Palapala Aʻo|
ACU-QS24, QC3.0 5V-1.2A Wall Charger, ACU-QS24 QC3.0 5V-1.2A Wall Charger