Smart True HEPA Air Purifier 2.0
READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Notice: The following content is related to safety, users must abide by the
following instructions in order to properly use this product.
Warning – To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not use this unit with
any solid-state speed control device.
Warning – Unplug or disconnect this unit from the power supply before
Warning – This applicance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than other).
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit in a polarized
outlet only one way, if the plug does not fit easily in the outlet reverse the plug,
if it still does not fit easily, contact a qualified electrician Do not attempt to
change this safety feature.
1. Do not use any accessories not approved by Hathaspace. They may cause the
device to malfunction. Specifically, do not use step down transformers or
outlet converters, or the warranty will be voided.
2. After unpacking, check the product for damage and check all accessories are
3. If a fault occurs, immediately unplug the power cord. Do not operate the air
purifier if it is defective.
4. The air purifier should be repaired only by Hathaspace, or authorized
5. If the power cord is damaged, please contact [email protected]
easily fit easily change Specifically, do not use step down transformers or outlet converters, or the warranty will be voided, or authorized Hathaspace dealers. [email protected]
- Do not insert fingers or foreign matter into the air-inlet and
- Do not use in an environment filled with hydrogen, natural gas, propane and other flammable gases.
- Do not use the air purifier if the power cord or plug is damaged or the wall’s power socket has become loose.
- Do not use in a wet place.
- Do not block the air inlet or outlet.
- Do not operate the air purifier without installing the filter.
- Use 120V U.S. power supply only.
- Do not place the machine near heat resources, such as gas stoves, or ovens.
- Do not use alcohol or organic solvents to clean the machine.
- Please unplug the power cord when cleaning.
- Use a dry cloth to clean the air purifiers surface.
- Use the grip on the back of the purifier to move it. Do not lift from the front panel.
5-in-1 Purification the life of the composite filter.
H13 Medical Grade True HEPA Filter
1. Washable Pre-Filter
A preliminary nylon pre-filter removes large particles like pet hair, dust, and
floating debris. This helps extend the life of the composite filter.
2. Polypropylene Filter
Non-woven polypropylene materials serve as an extra pre-filter for the HEPA
filter, capturing small corrosive particles. This extends the life of the H13
3. H13 Medical Grade True HEPA Filter
H13 Medical Grade HEPA removes 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns in
diameter and 99.95% of particles down to 0.1 microns in diameter. These smaller
particles make up most of the harmful air pollutants in categories like viruses
and combustion chemicals.
4. Active Carbon Filter
Activated carbon absorbs smoke, odors, and gases in the air including but not limited to formaldehyde, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxide, toluene, acetic acid, trimethylamine, benzene, and acetaldehyde. Small microporous zeolite minerals are added to the carbon filter to remove heavy metals and combustion chemicals.
5. Cold Catalyst Filter
As the final stage of purification, the Cold Catalyst filter removes VOC’s and other harmful gases found in household products.
- Front Panel
- Panel Switch
- Main Body
- Composite Filter
- Laser Sensor
Control Panel Instruction
PM Index, Timer, and Display Area
1. Power: Turns purifier on and off.
2. Max: Sets the purifier to the maximum air purification speed (greater than high
mode) for 60 minutes before returning to previous speed.
3. Speed: Choose from 4 different fan speeds (sleep, low, medium, and high).
4. Timer: Sets purifier on a timed mode (1 – 12 hours). Purifier will automatically
shut-off when done.
5. Auto: In Auto, the fan speed automatically changes according to your air
6. Sleep Timer: Sleep Timer turns off the unit after a preset time. With the unit on, press the timer button. Your purifier will turn off at the time you determine, shown on the display. You can use Sleep Timer to turn your unit off after you leave, saving power. Keep pressing the timer button to increase the number of hours (from 1-12).
7. Wake Up Timer: Wake Up timer turns on the unit after a preset time. With the unit off, press the timer button. Your purifier will turn on at the time you determine, shown on the display. You can use Wake Up Timer to keep your air clean after you leave. Keep pressing the timer button to increase the number of hours (from 1-12).
8. A precision laser sensor detects your air quality in real-time, reporting
9. live PM index reading, while a light strip on the front panel changes colors according to your EPA index score, so you can see the air quality from across the room.
Unhealthy for sensitive groups 151 – 500 Unhealthy/hazardous
Before using for the first time, unpack the filters, remove the polybag, and reinstall them. may expose the purifier to condensation. will pop out.
3. Removing the Composite Filter: Use the white tabs to pull the filter out.
filter inside with tabs facing you.
pegs in the corresponding slots.
3. First, place the bottom of the front panel in the slots at the bottom of the unit and then close the top of the panel. The magnets at the top of the purifier will keep the front panel secure.
Plug your purifier into the 120V outlet.
Press AUTO to switch your purifier to auto mode. In auto mode, the air purifier will automatically adjust based on the real time PM 2.5 Index. The display will count down for 90 seconds to gather a reading, before adjusting.
Press LIGHT to turn the air quality Indicator light ON/OFF. AUTO and TIMER button for 3 seconds
to optimize performance.
reset the filter replacement reminder by holding the AUTO and TIMER button at the same time for 3 seconds.
Purchasing Additional Air Filters
Note: To ensure your warranty remains active and to avoid shortening the life of your air purifier, use only certified Hathaspace filters.
Replace filters every 4 months for optimal performance. Do not clean the filters with water or other liquids. Use a keyboard duster to gently remove any physical debris such as lint and hair.
Hathaspace Direct Amazon
Scan below using your phone’s camera.
Scan below using your phone’s camera.
Go to https://hathaspace.com/pages/warranty and fill out the short form or scan the QR code below.
Documents / Resources
|HATHASPACE Smart True HEPA Air Purifier 2.0 [pdf] User Guide|
Smart True HEPA Air Purifier 2.0, HSPOO2
|HATHASPACE Smart True HEPA Air Purifier [pdf] User Guide|
HSP001, Smart True HEPA Air Purifier