013985 Safe Lock
Important! Read the user instructions carefully before use. Save them for future reference. (Translation of the original in structions)
Jula reserves the right to make changes.
For the latest version of operating instructions, see www.jula.com
Read the instructions.
|Fire class||UL 72|
|Exterior||W49,6 x H39 x D35,5 cm|
|Interior||W36 x H25 x D21,5 cm|
OPEN THE DOCUMENT SAFF
- Turn the dial to the first position in your code. Example: Position 70 if the combination is: 70 – 50- 30 -10. FIG. 1
- Turn the dial clockwise (right) so that you pass the first combination digit three times. IMPORTANT: Stop at the exact position (in this case 70). FIG. 2
- Turn the dial anticlockwise (left) so that you pass the second combination digit twice. IMPORTANT: Stop at the exact position (in this case 50). FIG. 3
- Turn the dial clockwise (right) so that you pass the third combination digit once. IMPORTANT: Stop at the exact position (in this case 30). FIG. 4
- Turn the dial anticlockwise (left) until you stop on the fourth combination digit, e.g. 10. IMPORTANT: Stop at the exact position (in this case 10). FIG. 5
- Insert the key and turn it to open the document safe door.
- The digit combinations given in the manual are only an example. The digit combination for the document safe is printed in the instructions.
- All digits must be entered in the correct order. If you make a mistake, e.g. miss a digit, you cannot go back to correct it.
You have to start from the beginning again. All digits must be positioned at the top of the dial (corresponding to 12 o’clock).
- Do not store the keys and lock combination together. If you need to order a new set of keys, contact your dealer and quote the number of the key.
- Remember to make a note of the document safe serial number. If you lose the lock combination, you can refer to the serial number.
- To obtain a copy of your lock combination, contact your dealer and quote the document safe model designation and serial number.
LOCK THE DOCUMENT SAFE
- Close the door.
- Turn the key back to the original position and remove it.
- Rotate the dial several times in one direction.
JULA AB, BOX 363, SE-532 24 SKARA
© Jula AB
Documents / Resources
|Hard Head 013985 Safe Lock [pdf] Instruction Manual|
013985, Safe Lock, 013985 Safe Lock