HBRCC604 60cm Ceramic Cooktop
TIPS FOR USING & OPERATING YOUR COOKTOP (HBRCC604)
SUPPORT: 1300 11 4357 | WWW.HARBOUR-APPLIANCES.COM.AU
Tips & Tricks for using your new Cooktop
- ON/Off control
- Power regulating controls
- Timer regulating controls
- Child lock
Starting Up Your Ceramic Cooktop
- Touch the ON/OFF power control. After the power is on, the buzzer will beep once and all the displays show either “–” or “––” indicating the cooktop has entered standby mode.
- Place a suitable pan on the cooking zone that you wish to use.
Make sure the bottom of the pan and the surface of the cooking zone are clean and dry.
- Select a heat setting by touching the ‘–’ or ‘+’ buttons.
If you don’t choose a heat setting within 1 minute, the ceramic cooktop will automatically switch off. You will need to start again at step 1.
You can modify the heat setting at any time during cooking.
For detailed Operation Instructions, please refer to pages 16—22 of your user manual.
Documents / Resources
|HARBOUR HBRCC604 60cm Ceramic Cooktop [pdf] User Guide|
HBRCC604, 60cm Ceramic Cooktop, HBRCC604 60cm Ceramic Cooktop, Ceramic Cooktop