HARBOUR 34 Bottle Wine Cooler
Installation & First Use
Before installing your new Wine Cooler, please read all safety instructions in the user manual. Place the wine cooler on a sturdy, level floor for quiet operation. If it is to be placed on carpet, support it with a wooden board underneath. This appliance is designed to be freestanding only and should not be recessed or built-in.
Before turning on your wine cooler for the first time:
- The wine cooler must be rested for at least half an hour before connecting power.
- Clean the inner chamber with lukewarm water and a soft cloth.
- Do not connect the cooler to an electronic energy-saving plug and converter that can convert DC into AC (E.g.: solar energy system. ship grid).
- Condensation or frost will form on the rear of the wine cooler when the compressor is running. This is a normal function of cooler. Wiping away the frost or condensation is not required as it will eventually evaporate. The defrosted water will be collected into a drain tank and then flow into a water disposal pan above the compressor before evaporating.
- This wine cooler has a power-off memory function. If the unit is powered off, the cooler will run according to previous the setting before the power off.
Operating the Wine Cooler
- You can set and adjust the temperature in the cabinet to anywhere within the cooling range (5° C – 18° C) using the UP and DOWN buttons on the Control Panel to set the desired setting.
- Press and hold the Lock button for 3 seconds to Unlock and Lock the Control Panel.
- The light button will switch the interior light On and OFF.
- Press and hold both UP and DOWN buttons simultaneously to switch between displaying the temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- For more tips on operating your wine cooler, please see page 10 of your User Manual.
Documents / Resources
|HARBOUR 34 Bottle Wine Cooler [pdf] User Guide|
Wine Cooler, 34 Bottle, Cooler, Wine