00300024 USB Ethernet Adapter
- USB network adapter
- These operating instructions
- Don’t attempt to service or repair the product yourself. Leave any and all service work to qualified experts.
- Do not open the device or continue to operate it if it becomes damaged.
- Do not operate the product outside the power limits given in the specifications.
- Don’t modify the product in any way. Doing so voids the warranty.
- Keep this product, like all electrical products, out of the reach of children! Use the product for its intended purpose only.
- Protect the product from dirt, moisture, and overheating, and only use it in an adry environment.
- The product is intended for indoor use only.
- Do not use the product in the immediate vicinity of heaters or other heat sources or in direct sunlight.
- Do not use the product in moist environments and avoid splashes.
- Do not use the product in areas wherethe use of electronic devices is not permitted.
- Do not drop the product and do not expose it to any major shocks.
- Dispose of packaging material immediately according to locally applicable regulations.
Startup and Operation
- Switch on your computer and boot the system.
- Connect the product to a free USB port on your computer.
- When used with Windows 7, a pop-up window (dialog) now appears for the driver installation. Follow the instructions and execute the installation fully.
- FromWindows 8and Mac OS 10.8, the driver /software is already integrated into the operating system. An additional installation is therefore not necessary.
- If necessary,follow the instructions for your operating system.
- Connect the network cable now to establish an Internet /network connection.
Hama GmbH &CoKGassumes no liability and provides no warranty for damage resulting from improper installation/mounting, improper use of the product, or failure to observe the operating instructions and/ or safety notes.
|System requirements||Windows 11 /10/8/7
Mac OS 10.8 ≥
|USB specification||USB 3.0|
- If there is interference or the product no longer responds, unplug the product, wait a few seconds and then plug it in again.
All listed brands are trademarks of the corresponding companies. Errors and omissions excepted, and subject to technical changes. Our general terms of delivery and payment are applied.
Documents / Resources
|hama 00300024 USB Ethernet Adapter [pdf] Instruction Manual|
00200325, 00300024, 00300024 USB Ethernet Adapter, USB Ethernet Adapter