hama 00201503 MagLock Vent Smartphone Holder Instruction Manual
Thank you for choosing a Hama product.
Take your time and read the following instructions and information completely. Please keep these instructions in a safe place for future reference. If you sell the device, please pass these operating instructions on to the new owner.
Explanation of warning symbols and notes
This symbol is used to indicate safety instructions or to draw your attention to specific hazards and risks.
This symbol is used to indicate additional information or important notes.
- Magnetic holder
- These operating instructions
- Use the product only for the intended purpose.
- This product is intended for private, non-commercial use only.
- Protect the product from dirt, moisture and overheating and use it in dry environments only.
- When using this product, observe the applicable local traffic laws and regulations.
- Do not drop the product and do not expose it to any major shocks.
- Dispose of packaging material immediately in accordance with the locally applicable regulations.
- Do not modify the product in any way. Doing so voids the warranty
Warning – magnets
- People with pacemakers should keep away from the magnets. The magnets can negatively affect the function of the pacemaker.
- Do not place any bank or similar cards with magnetic strips or magnetically sensitive objects on the product. The data on the cards could be damaged or completely deleted.
- Take care that components such as airbags, safety areas, controls, instruments, etc. and visibility are not blocked or restricted.
- Ensure that the product is securely mounted before every journey.
- While driving a car or using sports equipment, do not allow yourself to be distracted by your product and keep an eye on the traffic situation and your surroundings.
- Before installing the holder, check the installation options in your vehicle. If in doubt, check the vehicle’s instruction manual or contact the vehicle manufacturer.
- Check the load-bearing capacity of the slats before inserting a device into the holder. This installation version is only recommended for devices < 300 g.
- Never apply force when using the product or during installation.
- Slide the grating clamp carefully onto the open slats of the grating until it engages.
- To remove it, carefully pull the holder out of the grating.
Inserting / removing devices
- Place the back of your Apple smartphone on the in-car holder. It attaches automatically thanks to the integrated magnets.
Note – devices
Please note that this product is only suitable for Apple smartphones of the latest generation (12)
Hama GmbH & Co KG assumes no liability and provides no warranty for damage resulting from improper installation/mounting, improper use of the product or from failure to observe the operating instructions and/ or safety notes.
All listed brands are trademarks of the corresponding companies. Errors and omissions excepted, and subject to technical changes. Our general terms of delivery and payment are applied.
Hama GmbH & Co KG
86652 Monheim/ Germany
Service & Support
+49 9091 502-0
Documents / Resources
|hama 00201503 MagLock Vent Smartphone Holder [pdf] Instruction Manual|
00201503, MagLock Vent Smartphone Holder, 00201503 MagLock Vent Smartphone Holder