hama 00184106 Kids Gaurd Children’s Headphone
How to Use
Warning and Safety Instructions
Take your time and read the following instructions and information completely.
- Safety Instructions
- The product is intended for private, non-commercial use only.
- Use the product only for the intended purpose.
- Do not use the product in areas in which electronic products arenot permitted.
- Do not attempt to service or repair the product yourself.
- Leave any and all service work to qualified experts.
- Do not open the device or continue to operate it if it becomes damaged.
- Do not bend or crush the cable.
- Do not drop the product and do not expose it to any major shocks.
- Dispose of packaging material immediately in accordance with the locally applicable regulations.
- Do not modify the product in any way.Doing so voids the warranty.
- Protect the product from dirt, moistureand overheating and use it in dry environments only.
- Do not use the product in the immediate vicinity of heaters, other heat sources or in direct sunlight.
- Only use the article under moderate climatic conditions.
- Do not operate the product outside the power limits specified in the technical data.
- Do not use the product in adamp environment and avoid splashing water
- While driving acar or using sports equipment, do not allow yourself to be distracted by your product and keep an eye on the trafficsituation and your surroundings.
- Not suitable for children aged 3and under.The cable represents astrangulation risk!
- Not suitable for children aged 3and under. Thereisarisk of suffocation from swallowing smallparts!
- Only use under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Warning – High Volume
- High sound pressure!
- Thereisarisk of hearing damage.
- To prevent any loss of hearing, avoid listening at loud volumes for prolonged periods.
- Always keep the volume at asensible level. Loud volumes, even over short periods, can cause hearing loss.
- Using this product limits your perception of ambient noise. Forthis reason, do not operate any vehicles or machines while using this product.
- Children’s hearing is still developing and is much moresensitive than adult hearing. For this reason, make surethat children from the age of 10 do not use this full volume for long periods of time, despite the volume restriction to 85dB, and that smaller children under the age of 10 in particular also listen much morequietly.
- Please note that the product is intended for listening to music from mobile sources (MP3 player,mobile phone, etc.) When connected to stationary, powerful HiFi components, the 85dB limitation may possibly be exceeded.
- Care and Maintenance
Only clean this product with aslightly damp, lint-free cloth and do not use aggressive cleaning agents.
- Warranty Disclaimer
Hama GmbH &CoKG assumes no liability and provides no warranty for damage resulting from improper installation/mounting, improper use of the product or from failuretoobserve the operating instructions and/or safety notes.
- Recycling information
Note on environmental protection:
Following the implementation of European Directive 2012/19/EU and 2006/66/
EU into the national legal systems, the following applies: Electrical and electronic devices as well as batteries must not be disposed of with household waste. Consumers are obliged by law to return electrical and electronic devices as well as batteries to the designated public collection points or to the point of sale at the end of their service lives. Detailed information on this topic is defined in the national laws of the respective country. This presence of the above symbol on the product, operating instructions or package indicates that the product is subject to these regulations. By recycling, reusing the materials or other forms of utilising old devices/batteries, you aremaking an important contribution to protecting our environment.
- Technical Data
- Information – Headphones
- Diameter – 40 mm
- Frequency Range – 20 Hz –20kHz
- Impedance – 32 Ω
- Sensitivity – 85 dB/mW
- Connection – 3.5 mm jack plug
- Cable Length – 1.20 m
- WBCV (Wide Band Characteristic Voltage) – ≥75 mV
Documents / Resources
|hama 00184106 Kids Gaurd Children's Headphone [pdf] Instruction Manual|
00184106, 00184107, 00184116, 00184117, 00184106 Kids Gaurd Children s Headphone, Kids Gaurd Children s Headphone, Children s Headphone, Headphone