hama 00176605 Glitter WLAN LED Ceiling Light
- This quick-reference guide contains the most important basic information, such as safety instructions and the steps necessary to operate the product.
- The full text of the manual is available at the following internet address:
www.hama.com -> 00176605 -> Downloads
- Save the manual on your computer for reference and print it out if possible.
Explanation of symbols used on the product label
Identification of the connection point for the protective conductor for devices of protection class I
- Protection against electric shocks through protective conductor terminal
- The product must only be used with alternating current
- The lamp is not suitable for use with a conventional dimmer.
- The article may only be connected by a qualified electrician who complies with national regulations and those of the local energy supply company, and who has sufficient knowledge regarding installation locations, fire protection and electrical installation work.
- Replaceable control gear by a professional
- Replaceable (LED only) light source by a professional
Explanation of warning symbols and notes
Risk of electric shock
This symbol indicates a risk of electric shock from touching product parts carrying hazardous voltage.
This symbol is used to indicate safety instructions or to draw your attention to specific hazards and risks
This symbol is used to indicate additional information or important notes.
- 1 Wall light
- Insulation tubes
- Mounting hardware
- Quick-start guide
- This product is intended for private, noncommercial use only.
- Use the product only for the intended purpose.
- Do not drop the product and do not expose it to any major shocks.
- Do not operate the product outside the power limits specified in the technical data.
- Do not modify the product in any way. Doing so voids the warranty.
- Children must not play with the device. Cleaning and user maintenance must not be carried out by children without supervision.
- As with all electrical products, this device should be kept out of the reach of children.
- Dispose of packaging material immediately in accordance with the locally applicable regulations.
- The product must only be operated on a supply network as described on the type plate.
- Before mounting, check that the wall/ceiling you have chosen is suitable for the weight to be mounted. Also make sure that there are no electric, water, gas or other lines running through the wall/ceiling at the mounting site.
- Electrical cables must never become trapped or twisted between the product and the surface.
- If the product is attached to a metal surface, it must be connected to an earth lead or the installation’s potential equalising cable.
- Only use the article under moderate climatic conditions.
- o not use the product in areas in which electronic products are not permitted.
- Do not use the product in a damp environment and avoid splashing water.
- Do not bend or crush the cable.
- Do not attempt to service or repair the product yourself. Leave any and all service work to qualified experts.
- Do not continue to operate the device if it is visibly damaged
- No bare spots must be visible after connection
- Please note that lights (even LEDs) can generate heat and may become hot. Always let the light cool down for a few minutes before touching it.
- The device can only be operated on a 230
- V 50 Hz AC voltage network. Work on the 230 V network must only be carried out by an electrician certified in your country. The applicable accident prevention regulations must be adhered to.
- To avoid an electric shock from the device, please disconnect the mains voltage (switch off the automatic circuit breaker). Failure to comply with the installation instructions can cause fires or other hazards.
Risk of electric shock
Do not open the product and do not operate it if it is damaged, if smoke, a strange smell or loud noises are coming from it. Immediately contact your dealer or our service department (see item “Service and Support”).
Never look straight into the light source and do not aim its beam of light straight into the eyes of other people or animals. This could damage your/their eyes.
This light contains a light source of energy efficiency class “E”.
- Switch off the fuse (fuse box) that corresponds to the room in which you want to install the lamp. Verify that the wires are dead using a suitable
measuring device (for example, multimeter).
- Pull the supplied cable protection conduits over the wires on your ceiling (see Pic 1), and shorten the conduits accordingly.
- Remove the cover of the lamp by turning it anti-clockwise.
- Remove the cover from the light by turning the 4 small arms on the back about 90° clockwise.
- Mount the lamp using the supplied screws and rawl plugs.
- Connect the wires to the terminal block of the lamp (see Pics 2 and 3).
- Put the cover back on the lamp.
Here’s how easy it is:Download the app
- Download the Hama Smart Home (Solution) APP from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the Hama Smart Home (Solution) APP.
- The first time you use the app, you need to register and create a new account. If you already have an account, log in with your access details.
- Follow the instructions in the app.
A detailed description of the
Hama Smart Home (Solution) App
and its full scope of functions can be found in our
App Guide at:
www.hama.com Article number Downloads
App Operating Instructions
Care and maintenance
Disconnect the product from the mains before cleaning and during prolonged periods of non-use.
- Only clean this product with a slightly damp, lint-free cloth and do not use aggressive cleaning agents.
- Ensure that no water is able to enter the product.
Hama GmbH & Co KG assumes no liability and provides no warranty for damage resulting from improper installation/mounting, improper use of the product or from failure to observe the operating instructions and/or safety notes.
Recycling information Note on environmental protection
Following the implementation of European Directives 2012/19/EU and 2006/66/EU into the national legal systems, the following applies: Electrical and electronic devices, as well as batteries, must not be disposed of with household waste. Consumers are obliged by law to return electrical and electronic devices as well as batteries to the designated public collection points or to the point of sale at the end of their service lives. Detailed information on this topic is defined in the national laws of the respective country. The presence of the above symbol on the product, operating instructions or package indicates that the product is subject to these regulations. By recycling, reusing the materials or other forms of utilizing old devices/ batteries, you are making an important contribution to protecting our environment.
RF exposure information
This device complies with the EU requirements for limiting the exposure of the general public to electromagnetic fields by means of health protection. The device complies with RF specifications provided it is used 20 cm away from the body.
Declaration of conformity
Hama GmbH & Co KG hereby declares that the radio equipment type  is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU. The full text of the EU declaration of conformity is available at the following Internet address www.hama.com->00176605 ->Downloads.
Documents / Resources