Hama 00134053 Glass Screen Protector Instruction Manual
Installation instructions and tips for attaching screen protectors
Thank you for choosing a Hama product. Take your time and read the following instructions and information completely. Please keep these instructions in a safe place for future reference.
Installation environment and preparation
- Choose a room that is as dust-free as possible for the installation step (e.g. the bathroom).
- Use a level and clean surface without a textile covering as the base for working on.
- Place the protector on your screen and determine the subsequent direction for installation. Be aware that the loudspeaker, microphone, camera, etc. must remain clear.
- Clean the screen with a microfiber cloth slightly dampened with lukewarm water. Be aware that any marks on the screen such as dust, fingerprints, fluff, etc. will be visible once the screen protector has been fitted and will have a negative impact on the adhesion.
Do not use any paper / kitchen towel or corrosive cleaning agents for the cleaning process. These can scratch or damage the screen surface!
Installing the protector
During this step, take care not to bend the screen protector.
- Remove the first backing film on the adhesion side (1) up to halfway along the screen protector. The backing film may have marked pull off tabs for this.
- You must take particular care to avoid touching exposed areas of the adhesive side of the screen protector.
- Place the screen protector on the edge of the screen and check the correct position once again.
- If the screen protector is crooked, you can pull it off again and repeat the process.
- Press the screen protector onto the screen with the help of a microfiber cloth, using even, gentle pressure.
- Pull the backing film (1) off evenly as you do so.
- Remove the second backing film (2) (optional).
- Use a microfiber cloth to press any air bubbles from the center to the edges.
After around 2-3 days, most air pockets will disappear as the glass only smooth’s itself fully onto the screen after this time. If the air bubbles are caused by dust, however, repeat the installation process after a thorough clean. Use a conventional transparent adhesive strip for installing and removing the screen protector in order to avoid touching the adhesive side of the protector.
Support & Service
+49 502-0 9091
G o K & C GmbH Hama
Germany / Manheim 86652
All listed brands are trademarks of the corresponding companies. Errors and omissions excepted, and subject to technical changes. Our general terms of delivery and payment are applied.
Documents / Resources
|hama 00134053 Glass Screen Protector [pdf] Instruction Manual|
00134053, Glass Screen Protector, 00134053 Glass Screen Protector, Screen Protector, Protector