4 IN 1 Wireless Charge Mat with Puck Holder
PLEASE READ BEFORE OPERATING THIS EQUIPMENT
HALO 4 IN 1 WIRELESS MAT
Thank you for choosing the HALO 4 IN 1 WIRELESS MAT. Please read the operating instructions carefully before using the HALO 4 IN 1 WIRELESS MAT.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING: When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all the instructions before using the product.
- To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when the product is used near children.
- Do not put fingers or hands into the product.
- Do not expose the product to rain or snow.
- Use of a power supply or charger not recommended or sold by the product manufacturer may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons
- Do not use the product in excess of its output rating. Overload outputs above rating may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Do not use the product that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified products may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion or risk of injury.
- Do not disassemble the product. Take it to a qualified service person when service or repair is required. Incorrect reassembly may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Do not expose a product to fire or excessive temperature. Exposure to fire or temperature above 70°C/158°F may cause an explosion.
- Unplug the product when not in use.
- Improper use of this product may result in product damage, excess heat, toxic fumes, fire or explosion, for which damages you (“Purchaser”), and not HALO2CLOUD LLC. (HALO) (“Manufacturer”) are responsible.
- This product should be operated only in open-air conditions. It should not be operated in an enclosed, unventilated space such as a carrying bag, pocket, purse, or bedding. Failure to follow these instructions may damage the product by overheating. ·
- Be cautious of drops, bumps, abrasions, or other impacts of this product. If there is any damage to the product such as dents, punctures, tears, deformities, or corrosion due to any cause, discontinue use. Contact Manufacturer or dispose of it in an appropriate manner.
- Do not disassemble this product or attempt to re-purpose or modify it in any manner.
- Do not attempt to replace any part of this device.
- For questions or instructions for the various ways to charge this device, refer to the illustrations in this operating instructions.
- If this device is accessible to or may be used by a minor, purchasing adult agrees to be solely responsible for providing supervision, instruction, and warnings. Purchaser agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Manufacturer harmless for any claims or damages arising from unintended use or misuse by a minor.
- All products have gone through a thorough quality assurance inspection. If you find that your device is excessively hot, is emitting odor, is deformed, abraded, cut, or is experiencing or demonstrating an abnormal phenomenon, immediately stop all product use and contact the Manufacturer.
- This device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
– HALO 4 IN 1 WIRELESS MAT
– Stand for Apple Watch
– Wall Adapter
|Input Voltage:||115V / 230V~|
|Input AC Frequency:||60Hz / 50Hz|
|Output Voltage:||15.0V / 15.0V|
|Output Current:||4.0A / 4.0A|
|Output Power:||60.0W / 60.0W|
|Average Active Efficiency:||89.76% / 90.80%|
|Efficiency at Low Load (10%):||89.02% / 86.7%|
|No-load Power Consumption:||0.056W / 0.135W|
COMPLIANCE WITH FCC REGULATION
This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance of 20cm between the radiator & your body. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced technician for help.
- Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment
CAUTION: To comply with the limits of the Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules, this device must be used with certified peripherals and shielded cables. All peripherals must be shielded and grounded. Operation with non-certified peripherals or non-shielded cables may result in interference to radio or reception.
The manufacturer shall not in any way be liable to you or to any third party for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of use, intended or unintended, or misuse of this product in conjunction with any device or accessory other than the appropriate device for which this product is designed. The manufacturer will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of misuse of this product as outlined above. Purchaser agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Manufacturer harmless for any claims or damages arising from unintended use or misuse, including use with an unintended device.
LIMITED WARRANTY HALO2CLOUD LLC.
(HALO) warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
For all questions about the warranty or exchange requests, please call 888-907-6274, or contact us at https://www.zagg.com/warranty-policies.
This Limited Warranty sets forth the full scope of HALO’s obligations and liabilities with respect to the product. All implied warranties, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this Limited Warranty. In no event shall HALO be liable for any incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages or any damages or losses of or to electronic equipment or products that are used with any of HALO’s products.
FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
CALL US AT: 888 907 6274
HALO 910 W LEGACY CENTER WAY STE. 500, MIDVALE, UTAH 84047
© 2021 ZAGG Inc
The HALO and H trademarks are the property of ZAGG Inc.
All rights reserved.
314-00985-A ZAGG Inc
910 W Legacy Center Way, Ste. 500, Midvale,
Utah 84047 Made in Vietnam.
Documents / Resources
|HALO 4 IN 1 Wireless Charge Mat with Puck Holder [pdf] Instruction Manual|
4 IN 1 Wireless Charge Mat with Puck Holder